Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero (62056 Views)

Too Much Leniency Will Mar Tinubu's Govt: Arrest Atiku Now / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Lanxoe96(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.
it's fathom not phantom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by franchasng: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.
You are not a real Muslim, maybe you are a Yoruba Muslim, ask Hausa-Fulani Muslims they will explain it better to you.

We need Sharia law so bad in Lagos State angry

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Oceanjagaban: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
omooba969:

U no dey fear Sharia law sef. grin
Sharia papa

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by tunapawizzy: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
dalongjnr:
In a country where we have two(2)sets of law but we still claiming to be a secular state. Nigeria is becoming an Islamic state.
people dont know nothing....the final nail on the coffin will be after Tinubu(if he ever finishes and hands over to a core muslim northerner) or if something happens and the BokoHaram man takes over...if una like make una no vote with sense

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Oceanjagaban: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
franchasng:
You are not a real Muslim, maybe you are a Yoruba Muslim, ask Hausa-Fulani Muslims they will explain it better to you.

We need Sharia law so bad in Lagos State angry
Sharia father
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Keji1012(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

Quite an aberration to be sharing same country with a set of people who believe they can rightly take human life in the name of religion. embarassed

I’ll rather have a dog as a friend than those hypocrites, barbarian and backward individuals.

11 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by tunapawizzy: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
rbjimoh:

Let's know your identity, if you have heart. You shall die a miserable death.
what will you gain killing him.........people that reason like u need psychiatric evaluation........keep giving ur religion a bad name ODE

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by zionzoe(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Mohammed raped minors, murdered innocent people, stole, lied, fornicated, engaged in adultery, blasphemed and committed all sorts of atrocities worse than this man's.
Watch how MOD will starting blocking everyone that gives a nod to this comments now... just watch.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by zionzoe(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
IamV:

I felt those words.
I felt the strong convictions in those words.
Conscience is superior to written religious words... including your holy book.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by TheOgaBoss: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
chrisxxx:
Are u sure this man is not Hausa?
y is that important.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Theunbothered: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Who first allow them to pass Shariah into law? Is it APC government?

Wasn’t it the same PDP under OBJ?

The decision to adopt sharia was a state decision not a federal one and the man who pushed it was a senator under ANPP (Buhari's former party) and now contested for president under APC in 2022.

Notice how hisbah and sharia courts were not this bold until recently.

Continue feeding the monster with your votes, eventually it will touch everybody.
https://www.thecable.ng/ahmed-yerima-why-i-introduced-sharia-law-in-zamfara/amp

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:

It has nothing to do with the president. When Obasanjo was there, he was the first to grant them Shariah law. He was handicapped because there was uprising there and usually religious matter is more violent than we thought.

Their own traditional and religious leaders should be the one to keep their people at bay. Even governors are helpless from what I’m seeing.

You have just described our leaders as irresponsible MFs - we're saying the same thing.

Are there no Muslims in the West, do you think this nonsense is allowed there? Obasanjo did the right thing by listening to their yearnings and aspirations for a Sharia state bcoz this group of people are of a different culture. They love their Sharia.

OBJ govt failed to set limits/boundaries on how far the Sharia law can go, so as not to frustrate our constitution. They practice Sharia law in some parts of the UK but the British govt would never allow this kind of shitty sharia law to hold sway... NEVER!

Our politicians/leaders are irresponsible MFs - SIMPLE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by ICEWIN: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
All i know is that we should respect other people religion. wetin den no want no do am,very simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by donprinyo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Today is him, tomorrow night be you.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by zionzoe(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
jumper524:
Lets be Sincere for once,

BLASPHEMY is simply speaking against God.

But ur Religion redefined BLASPHEMY by saying it is speaking against God and his one and only SPECIAL prophet, thus m0h equated himself with God.

Ask yourself, did m0h order the killings of those who spoke against him ? Yes he did. That blind guy murdered a fellow is his sleep for m0h.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Melonsmasher: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
This one proudly going down for mohamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
This case better be handled with care lest the country is submerged with a new islamic insurgency. It is best PMB first reduces it to life and after consultation, think of a more appropriate reduction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Treasuredgift(f): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Eyaaaa!!! Even your religion couldnt save u.
Your allah couldnt show you mecy. Eweeee!!!
Well, so sad. I would have blamed you for remaining there, but even to come to Christianity sef, nah war.....them fit still kee u for doing so. Double wahala.

If you were not born by muslim parents, you don't know what God has done for you.

No freedom of speech.....all this shalaye, that some of you come and display on Christian thread with comments like " Where did ask God ask christains to be paying tithes" bla bla bla.

Them for done hang Una for pole, tey tey for daring to question the holy bible.
But lai lai, christainity comes with peace, joy and open mindedness,the true replication of the TRUE RELIGION. No be till we call am peaceful sef. Its 'peace' speaks for itself.

Reason why muslim muslim presidential ticket must never be supported or tolerated atall in this election.

If you want sharia govt or country.....go and create one for yourself. You can't force sane people into your mad*ness.

16 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Princeton92(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
jumper524:

God bless you, I love you

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Grandmeister(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tijaniyyya Sheikh. sad
But why blasphemy angry

Please don't blasphemy, if you're found guilty by the Shariah Court, it's death sentence.
If you like, call it barbarism or whatever, that's your cup of tea.

Blasphemy is grave sin in Islam.
These are the bloodthirsty vermins many southerners are moving hand in hand with, foolishly thinking they are together.

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Northern Nigeria should be clamouring for their Islamic Republic, but ironically, it's the other way round.

One wonders why....

Oh wait!

Does it have anything to do with Niger Delta resources?

Talk about double standard, it's north, wickedness, it's north.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by zionzoe(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
ICEWIN:
All i know is that we should respect other people religion.
wetin den no want no do am,very simple.

So a book is more important than a human life ?

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by tabaralph: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
nkemoma:
Imagine if na Tilumbu them pass this judgment on for his drug dealing, state funds looting and yellow teething

Amoda for dn pee baje baje for body.

Tinubu kiii you there ….
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
jumper524:

The islamic Blasphemy law is an instrument of repression.

#Fact

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Bleep Muslims
Bleep Christians including you righteousness 2 and all fanatics spreading fear and ignorance

The world is moving apace with technology and you all are bothered more about Mohammed and Jesus that can fight their battles themselves while your thieving politicians pull the wool over your faces

You barely have doctors, teachers might soon join them but its religious wars you all can exhibit your macho-man stupidity.

There are religious nations moving ahead in technology. Go's is not anti technology. u are just blaming the wrong thing for ur man made problems due to ignorance.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Grandmeister(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Deltavariant:
May Allah's curse be upon you till eternity...
Your god is weak. It can't do jack shyt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by GoodIsGod: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Cherr3:
This is so heartbreaking. God please come to this man's aid

The living God has nothing to do with this case.
The same measurement he believes in is used to measure judgement for him.

The only thing be say he needs Jesus in his life before he dies else, hell fire straight.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by jumper524(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
zionzoe:

Lets be Sincere for once,

BLASPHEMY is simply speaking against God.

But ur Religion redefined BLASPHEMY by saying it is speaking against God and his one and only SPECIAL prophet, thus m0h equated himself with God.

Ask yourself, did m0h order the killings of those who spoke against him ? Yes he did. That blind guy murdered a fellow is his sleep for m0h.
prophet Muhammed never ordered the killing of any blasphemer. Please show me the Quranic verses and hadiths that said so. Besides the Prophet never equated himself to Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by ugolinze123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
This country really need disintegration Asap...

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
cool The President should as a matter of urgency wade into the matter, we don't want another Boko Haram episode o

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by LegendHero(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
omooba969:

You have just described our leaders as irresponsible MFs - we're saying the same thing.

Are there no Muslims in the West, do you think this nonsense is allowed there? Obasanjo did the right thing by listening to their yearnings and aspirations for a Sharia state bcoz this group of people are of a different culture. They love their Sharia.

OBJ govt failed to set limits/boundaries on how far the Sharia law can go, so as not to frustrate our constitution. They practice Sharia law in some parts of the UK but the British govt would never allow this kind of shitty sharia law to hold sway... NEVER!

Our politicians/leaders are irresponsible MFs - SIMPLE!

You are correct. It seems we finally agree.

The only person that can curb this will be a strong Northern figure/president who won’t be afraid of the backlash and who will be willing to sacrifice lot of things to ensure it is eradicated.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:

You are correct. It seems we finally agree.

The only person that can curb this will be a strong Northern figure/president who won’t be afraid of the backlash and who will be willing to sacrifice lot of things to ensure it is eradicated.

The only person that can address the malady would be one with a political will.

Not all northerners are illiterates.

It is possible.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.