Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) (19067 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:31am On Dec 17, 2022
So I'm sitting here at the dinning close to the reception, Yemetu Ibadan precisely and it's 2am...
Took my rage down the steps with my backpack and my face cap on!! Had to take some shots of Orijin bitters to type this...

I'm happy I could tame my anger though, else you'd be seeing this on Instablog by dawn.

Probably titled "Middle age man slapped hook up girl and she fainted" or better still...."Hook up girl caused drama after client refused to pay up"

I did pay though...25k !!!

Started from a dating site, and we agreed 15k overnight for 3rounds, to include kissing et Al...well I've been busy for days since our agreement, and I eventually put a call through at my leisure, got to know she sells men's wear, told her to bring two packing shirts along.

Got to the hotel first, yea I bought rice(jollof nd fried) waited for her and got zoned into working on my PC.

She called, went down stairs to bring her up the stairs, room 9...I wasn't even interested in the asthetics of the 12k room, all I wanted is sex!

Though the fan works like a snail...
She complained, told her to keep calm...AC would come up by 10 according to the receptionist..

We got talking, she wouldn't stop about the heat..
Thanks to being plus sized..

Went straight into shower whilst we talk about her going back to Delta state, getting a shop and all..

She wouldn't stop about my height nd bla bla..

Let's just dive into this, tried bringing out my "fire" protection ..
Damn, I bought two! Then it all started..

No no no.... I'm here with my condoms she screamed...
What!!!.....see, I've got history with Durex getting torn nd all..reason I prefer this.

She no gree o.....I succumbed, she brought out a weird lubricant...
Blehhh....I cared less..she rubbed it on..
Nd I worked her a bit..she wouldn't even let me touch her spot.

I was irked, must it all look robotic??
She doesn't care a bit!

Did the first round....went to bath and she got dressed, let's go downstairs..

Woman?? For what exactly, I'm not going...got work to do on my PC, let's stay here and talk.

Started threatening she would give our her number if someone asked downstairs..

Oh well, go ahead..
About 45min downstairs after taking shots of bullet, kept on calling me to come downstairs..
Said I wasn't interested..
She later came up minutes after while I was dumping in the toilet..

She flung the toilet door open, I was pissed, close this door c'mon.
Finished...cleaned up nd got on the bed so we could kick on with the rounds..

She caught fire right away...
"Don't fucking touch me please,just go and sleep with an angry voice, I kept my cool..

Went to the sofa, kept on working but nah that urge won't give me a rest, went back to her.

I'm sorry I couldn't go downstairs with you..
No vex, Okay I go run you 5k more with the 20k

She got up, started negotiating 10k...
Told her 5k or nothing and turned my back..
She agreed!!

Ordered me to get the lubricant, I didn't flinch got it right away.
Told her to turn over, she bossed me around so good...

No I'm not doing, it's from the front or nothing..
Did some front...30min and I'm still not done then she went haywire.

You're sweating!! What is your problem self!!..
Stop pinning me down!!

Then and then my face changed!!
I payed a whole good deal for this..
Why would you be the boss here, da Bleep!! I've been so gentle all day, kind words nd all even while you spewing insults.

At 2am....she took a chair right to the door of the hotel room nd started screaming I want to hurt her..

Oh my...I still need my pride nd dignity intact..
Packed my stuffs nd all...
Nd went straight down to sit at the reception.

Can you be the judge of this smiley

This is not a hoax,it actually happened tonight.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by squash47(m): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2022
If to say u get sense, after first round, you for pay her off. Bitch came with trouble. U just lucky both of u are still alive.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by heisorla(m): 4:28am On Dec 17, 2022
OP since it happened tonight like you insisted being a Friday
Next time -You should have gone to Palms mall Challenge
There you’d definitely see different tons of girls with you contemplating on whom to choose
With a more cheaper price not more than 11k or so
And much more pretty girl with you having a great time
Most girls that sells cloths online are mostly hungry and super greedy
Ciao

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Cyphar(m): 4:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Natural, I want to believe you are a calm guy ... Omo if na me, the girl go regret why she comot for house

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by omotoshodontee1: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2022
u for make the night unbearable for her, some guy's self dey bleep up....

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by omotoshodontee1: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2022
heisorla:
There you’d definitely see different tons of girls with you contemplating on whom to choose
With a more cheaper price not more than 11k or so
And much more pretty girl with you having a great time
Most girls that sells cloths online are mostly hungry and super greedy
Ciao
Sabi guy or he can rather go platinum or copa cupanna

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Ikennaford: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2022
How do you guys enjoy prostitutes, there's different between hookup and prostitution, two different things, ,,, a hook up girl is coming to ffuuck you with all her heart cos she loves getting paid after having orgasm and Makin u cum, that's hook up for..
Then prostitute no deh do kiss, no touching, just put dick bang and stand up like werey OP.... Ain't lying though, did hook up when I was in Nigeria, met them on tinder or hook4uck websites, all we kissed, oral and all that, so clean, you'll see them wet, cream your dick and all, you paid 25k for emotionless sex, I can't bang a girl that ain't wet for me,

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by GOFRONT(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Someone cannot fvck in peace even after paying 25k for s*x and 12k for room.

If she fvck four dikcs in a day, that would be 25,000 multiply by 4, Equals to N1000,00 in just a day.

There is money in Clitocurrency bizness sha!!!!....Reason why Onyiiiiiii22 still posing a doggystyle on her Dp till now. Just that she's got a fungi infested feet, bacteria infested pxssy, a dirty room and a bedbug infested mattress.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by internationalman(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2022
Imagine if a Nigerian girl had created this topic with the headline, My experience when I went for a hook up tonight.. The bashing she would have gotten en.

I see no difference between hook-up girls and the guys paying for their services..

Without hookup boys there won't be hookup girls.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Suunnn(f): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
Sabi guy or he can rather go platinum or copa cupanna
sad
Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by juniorstar(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2022
TIDDOLL:
So I'm sitting here at the dinning close to the reception, Yemetu Ibadan precisely and it's 2am...
Took my rage down the steps with my backpack and my face cap on!! Had to take some shots of Orijin bitters to type this...

I'm happy I could tame my anger though, else you'd be seeing this on Instablog by dawn.

Probably titled "Middle slapped hook up girl and she fainted" or better still...."Hook up girl caused drama after client refused to pay up"

I did pay though...25k !!!

Started from a dating site, and we agreed 15k overnight for 3rounds, to include kissing et Al...well I've been busy for days since our agreement, and I eventually put a call through at my leisure, got to know she sells men's wear, told her to bring two packing shirts along.

Got to the hotel first, yea I bought rice(jollof nd fried) waited for her and got zoned into working on my PC.

She called, went down stairs to bring her up the stairs, room 9...I wasn't even interested in the asthetics of the 12k room, all I wanted is sex!

Though the fan works like a snail...
She complained, told her to keep calm...AC would come up by 10 according to the receptionist..

We got talking, she wouldn't stop about the heat..
Thanks to being plus sized..

Went straight into shower whilst we talk about her going back to Delta state, getting a shop and all..

She wouldn't stop about my height nd bla bla..

Let's just dive into this, tried bringing out my "fire" protection ..
Damn, I bought two! Then it all started..

No no no.... I'm here with my condoms she screamed...
What!!!.....see, I've got history with Durex getting torn nd all..reason I prefer this.

She no gree o.....I succumbed, she brought out a weird lubricant...
Blehhh....I cared less..she rubbed it on..
Nd I worked her a bit..she wouldn't even let me touch her spot.

I was irked, must it all look robotic??
She doesn't care a bit!

Did the first round....went to bath and she got dressed, let's go downstairs..

Woman?? For what exactly, I'm not going...got work to do on my PC, let's stay here and talk.

Started threatening she would give our her number if someone asked downstairs..

Oh well, go ahead..
About 45min downstairs after taking shots of bullet, kept on calling me to come downstairs..
Said I wasn't interested..
She later came up minutes after while I was dumping in the toilet..

She flung the toilet door open, I was pissed, close this door c'mon.
Finished...cleaned up nd got on the bed so we could kick on with the rounds..

She caught fire right away...
"Don't fucking touch me please,just go and sleep with an angry voice, I kept my cool..

Went to the sofa, kept on working but nah that urge won't give me a rest, went back to her.

I'm sorry I couldn't go downstairs with you..
No vex, Okay I go run you 5k more with the 20k

She got up, started negotiating 10k...
Told her 5k or nothing and turned my back..
She agreed!!

Ordered me to get the lubricant, I didn't flinch got it right away.
Told her to turn over, she bossed me around so good...

No I'm not doing, it's from the front or nothing..
Did some front...30min and I'm still not done then she went haywire.

You're sweating!! What is your problem self!!..
Stop pinning me down!!

Then and then my faced changed!!
I payed a whole good deal for this..
Why would you be the boss here, da Bleep!! I've been so gentle all the day, kind words nd all even while you spewing insults.

At 2am....she took a chair right to the door of the hotel room nd started screaming I want to hurt her..

Oh my...I still need my pride nd dignity intact..
Packed my stuffs nd all...
Nd went straight down to sit at the reception.

Can you be the judge of this smiley

This is not a hoax,it actually happened tonight.
This is what you get..when u can't make a woman open freely without paying a dime..it must av been so boring to be begging a woman midway during sex..saying don't touch here don't go here. Ahh I no fit..una wey dey do these things dey try.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by entrep88: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Na so kayanmatta girls they behave when they use it, the lubricant na work to office you bro. The girl have started entering you that's why you started using money to beg for more rounds. The oil dey work with waist beads, guy keep your legend between your legs or get a girlfriend. Forget this girls. That first round don knock you, you have to cleanse yourself!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Hed0nist: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2022
How will they be bossing you around ontop knacks wey you pay for? You were forming gentleman for a hoe and she being what she is had to take advantage of your perceived weakness.

Next time, don’t be a gentleman to hoes. It does not work. They’ll surely misbehave. They prefer when you handle them with iron hand. You were even apologizing for not letting her dictate your movements, haba guy.

21 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by cumoverna: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2022
I don stop ashawo since 4 months now.
First you pay, second it's boring, you pay to change style,AH.
DON'T TOUCH OR SUCK MY BWEEST.

I bang nice girls now.
Which is sweeter.
They will be begging you for more.

I just de chase after nice girls now, btw the chasing is also fun too.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by cumoverna: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2022
The guy na Bleep up guy, you have 30k you go Bleep ashawo, still de beg am, money wey you go use enter ShopRite, collect like 6 fine girls phone number, at least 3 go fall.
entrep88:
Na so kayanmatta girls they behave when they use it, the lubricant na work to office you bro. The girl have started entering you that's why you started using money to beg for more rounds. The oil dey work with waist beads, guy keep your legend between your legs or get a girlfriend. Forget this girls. That first round don knock you, you have to cleanse yourself!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2022
mumu man...

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Trilz(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Next time be more careful bro..

Most of them fit lay serious allegation on top u

Anyways..
I do data entry jobs.
Kindly check my signature for my contact.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2022
All what is in the OP's head is fvck, fvck and fvck. He doesn't even care whether hooker is demon possessed, he just want to skrew, unscrew and re-screw. You see someone with this mad attitude and yet the urge to have sex with her is strong on you. undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by GoooodHardDick: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2022
OP, sense is far from you. how your kinds spend these amounts of money on a Nigerian dirty hoe is worrisome.

The hoe was bossing you around ontop your own money? I'm very sure she must be one of those dirty hoes in a brothel. You demonstrated weakness from the beginning son, never demonstrate weakness to a woman during sex, else you'll become a puppet and a toy with no value to her!!!!! Always be in charge no matter what!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Jerkbaba: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2022
How you idiots pay such large amounts of money to have sex with a girl absolutely baffles me! Why not just go to a 2k brothel? They're even hotter and cleaner girls there. Instead you waste 25k on a stupid lousy girl that probably is infected with an STD. 25k oo! That's someone 3month salary. 25k that you can use and buy groceries and good food, even buy suya and drinks and enjoy yourself you're there giving one foolish girl! Chaii! This my gender na mumu o!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by GoooodHardDick: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Jerkbaba:
How you idiots pay such large amounts of money to have sex with a girl absolutely baffles me! Why not just go to a 2k brothel? They're even hotter and cleaner girls there. Instead you waste 15k on a stupid lousy girl that probably is infected with an STD. You foolish men should wake up!

No waste your time bro, how these guys spend money on a hoe baffles me alot. Fvck that the girl will even enjoy far better than them.

Some idiots even spend as much as 50k for a night for a pussy. Even her pussy na Gold I no try that rubbish

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by MarketDispatch: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2022
heisorla:

Ciao

Good info from the Legends of the Seeker grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by marlow1962(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2022
squash47:
If to say u get sense, after first round, you for pay her off. Bitch came with trouble. U just lucky both of u are still alive.

U don see am na, funny tin na say em begged for pussy wer em go still pay for, hahahaha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by terrezo2002(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Flee fornication and you will see how many troubles you would have avoided.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by TIDDOLL(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022
juniorstar:

This is what you get..when u can't make a woman open freely without paying a dime..it must av been so boring to be begging a woman midway during sex..saying don't touch here don't go here. Ahh I no fit..una wey dey do these things dey try.
After tonight, I made a vow never for the rest of my days to lay with a prostitute.

Got pretty worse this morning, was heading home when Police stopped me, co incidentally I had a used condom wrapped in a tissue with me.. couldn't flush so I picked it.

Coupled with a MacBook pro sent from abroad by the company I work with.
Which has no receipt.

Coughed 15k to the Nigerian Police.
Could have gone down the argument nd on "my right road", but I think this was my punishment right there.

I forgive myself, God will, and I hope the Universe does.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by luizpippo(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2022
You paid 25k and was begging for punna?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by tayo60(f): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Op na big boy. Money plenty for him hand

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Madmazel99(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2022
TIDDOLL:

After tonight, I made a vow never for the rest of my days to lay with a prostitute.

Got pretty worse this morning, was heading home when Police stopped me, co incidentally I had a used condom wrapped in a tissue with me.. couldn't flush so I picked it.

Coupled with a MacBook pro sent from abroad by the company I work with.
Which has no receipt.

Coughed 15k to the Nigerian Police.
Could have gone down the argument nd on "my right road", but I think this was my punishment right there.

I forgive myself, God will, and I hope the Universe does.

No allow any olosho do this to you next time. How can a girl boss you around, you paid to be treated well not the other way round. Na the first attitude u for don change am, para for am. If e worse, pay her tfare and go.

Na from chat before they show up u go know if Dem get attitude. Try to engage in better conversation before they show up. Try to piss them off a little bit to know their reactions. If they get angry, cut the deal off and find someone else.

I feel sad that my fellow man has to go through this on top your money. 4k olosho sef no fit do this.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by RunzMAN: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
luizpippo:
You paid 25k and was begging for punna?

mhen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Which free porn sites do you watch with your hubby? / 7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.