Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (49675 Views)

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2022
caracas:

Unless you do not consider Lagos a sw state, obi will win Lagos hands down

Just like Atiku won Lagos in 2019? You don't know that Obi will just divide PDP votes in Lagos?

Keep deluding yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Simbrixton(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2022
MandelaLives:
Jungle is maturing. This may be the work of some propaganda machinery. But, it is also a call to action. People are busy making noise and attacking Tinubu while another Fulani is underground trying to snatch Aso Rock again.

Vote wisely. Vote PO and LP at other levels lest they impeach PO when he will refuse to let them steal as it happened in Anambra.

Lol, but Tinubu also supported the Fulani to kill Yoruba. He even mocked the dead Yoruba when he asked, "Where's their cow?" Nigerians and their short memories!

PLUS, here's an important warning for everyone this Christmas: The economy is not smiling at all anywhere: From America to Europe to Asia to Africa. So, be careful not to waste your time and money because January will soon come. Read this:
https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1603090422712221696?t=VYRxVwpKXYWh1QRWMtL-xQ&s=19
your pitobi has never spoken against the killings at uzo uwani

Why not worry about your region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Who is taking about 2019? Go to the respective states and sample the opinion of people. Outside of Lagos and perhaps Ogun, Obi cannot secure 50,000 votes in the remaining southwest states. His strength is in the southeast, southsouth and a few North Central states.

hahahahahahaha. Bros, lagosians will yell APC so as to avoid disenfranchised, but their minds is on LP. Igbos have a considerable population in SW, so take that as a factor. They will support APC to save their businesses and lives from thugs, but with BVAS and electronic transmission, they WILL vote LP.

Obi many not win a state in SW, but he'll poll more than 200k votes. Screenshot this my comment and tag me on the day of the elections.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by leketon: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With Muslim Muslim ticket and apc woeful performance?
That is the reality on ground. Kwara and Osun is Tinubu...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We are not really interested in bagging Benue.

But Obi can't win Benue.

He may not win Benue as you said, but he'll do considerable damage there. Take my words for it.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2022
leketon:

That is the reality on ground. Kwara and Osun is Tinubu...
Osun that rejected tinubu cousin
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by lovinagbad: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2022
worldTina:
If obi is winning more than 20 states alone

What more did we need grin
Illiteracy is. disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Sunnyja: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
donphilopus:
Even though Tinubu was cheated in this projection, he still got the highest states. That shows no matter what happens during the election, Tinubu would win.

They claimed Kwara is too close to call whereas Tinubu would win there effortlessly without any other candidate coming close. If Aliero isn't on the senatorial ballot, Tinubu should win Kebbi. As for Kano, if Kwankwaso is on the ballot, Tinubu should come second but if he should collapse his structure for Tinubu, APC should clear there.

There are at least 6 states given to Atiku that he wouldn't win. Atiku can't win Bayelsa state, Rivers would be very difficult. He's finding it hard in Gombe. Kaduna South which should ordinarily give him votes would be divided. They're stuck between Obi and Atiku. Tinubu would have the advantage here. How on earth would he win FCT and Osun? Tinubu should win three to four of these states plus Kwara and Kebbi (in the absence of Aliero on the ballot) and maybe Kano. Who's still doubting Tinubu's Presidency?
Tinubu should.... Tinubu should.... Tinubu should... Tinubu should. Jagabandit analysis.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

hahahahahahaha. Bros, lagosians will yell APC so as to avoid disenfranchised, but their minds is on LP. Igbos have a considerable population in SW, so take that as a factor. They will support APC to save their businesses from thugs, but with BVAS and electronic transmission, they WILL vote LP.

Obi many not win a state in SE, but he'll poll more than 200k votes. Screenshot this my comment and tag me on the day of the elections.

1. I didn't mention SE.

2. Igbos votes couldn't deliver Lagos for Atiku/Obi in 2019. It wont also deliver Lagos for Obi in 2013 versus Tinubu.

3. Lagos Metro train will likely come onboard before the election and it's likely going to influence the non-partisan voters to consider Tinubu.

4. Ogun is close to Lagos and Obi may get votes in the adjoining areas.

5. Moving into the hinterlands, Obi won't secure 50,000 votes in the other southwest states. There is no known public figure leading Obi's campaign in those states.

Obi is a billionaire and his campaign is supposed to be led by his business associates and friends from across Nigeria. Where are they? How many people did he empower as a business owner outside of Igboland? By now, we should be hearing names of those Obi assisted one way or the other. Alas! There is nothing like that. I wonder why people believe majority Yoruba voters (minus the impressionable ENDSARS youths) will queue behind such a person.

6. The BVAS that you people see as a magic wand is overrated. It was used in the last elections in Osun and Ekiti states. Party officials still engaged in vote-buying and security officials often looked away. In fact, voters would should party agents their thumb-printed ballot papers before collecting balance. Also, in many Osun and Ekiti polling units, there was over-voting, which many presiding officers couldn't explain. You'll pick these issues if you follow the election petition tribunals.

Though I agree that BVAS will improve the electoral process in Nigeria.

However, you're assuming that those machines will be operated by aliens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Jymsyno: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kwara is for BAT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by lovinagbad: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
So a Twitter party as they call us has some state allocated to? We are nolonger online party, 4 people in a room twitting? Is God not wonderful? By January jungle go mature and someone will fall seriously sick to contest again.
You can win only in your region. It's a regional party. Even that region. Is not sure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Donsheddy: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
For those that are delusional....
Since the history of democracy.....
No outsider has ever won the north west region.....
So I laugh at those writing kwankwanso off....
Even PDP. With all there structure couldn't do....

1 Like

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Sochieke: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
This predictions is showing that only obi is preventing an Atiku presidency.

Without Obi, Atiku will get an easy ride
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Donsheddy:

Says someone who started following Nigerian politics in 2015.

Abiola (Ogun) defeated Tofa (Kano) in the Northwest.

3 Likes

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Nwaetche(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
My brother, this election will be different.

Are you telling me that most of the folks in Big Pentecostal churches headed by Yourubas are all Igbos?

This election will be a shocker to many people.

Most Christian Yorubas I know are routing for PO and they are fanatical about it.

sangresan:

Christian youths? Christian youths in the South South and southeast abi?

I am not sure many Christian youths will vote for Obi in the southwest based on his religion. Yorubas dont consider such things because almost all Yoruba families have Christians and Muslims.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by onuman: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Is Shettima a Fulani man? NO.
So, how will the Fulani trust him ahead of Atiku who is Fulani?

Many of you come on social media to expose your ignorance. I doubt if many of those making noise here have ever visited those states. Someone even wrote that Tinubu might not win Borno. So, who will win the predominantly Kanuri state of Borno? Atiku or Obi?

You begin to wonder what kind of education some people on Nairaland said they acquired.

Fulani's Sani Yerima introduced the use of Sharia criminal laws in Nigeria.
Shettima the Kanuri is a Boko Haram sympathizer.
Boko Haram fighters say that they are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
In 2001, in Kaduna, after the 12 far north states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal laws, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
The difference between Boko Haram fighters and those sympathetic to sharia criminal laws, is like the difference between six and half a dozen.
If you are not on TAQQIYA, develop more sense.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by garfield1: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Osun that rejected tinubu cousin

Did anambra accept obi candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Eniitankorede: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sochieke:

But you agree if Obi Steps down today. Tinubu has no chance against Atiku

I am sure you will deal with him if he steps down.

1 Like

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

1. I didn't mention SE.

2. Igbos votes couldn't deliver Lagos for Atiku/Obi in 2019. It wont also deliver Lagos for Obi in 2013 versus Tinubu.

3. Lagos Metro train will likely come onboard before the election and it's likely going to influence the non-partisan voters to consider Tinubu.

4. Ogun is close to Lagos and Obi may get votes in the adjoining areas.

5. Moving into the hinterlands, Obi won't secure 50,000 votes in the other southwest states. There is no known public figure leading Obi's campaign in those states.

Obi is a billionaire and his campaign is supposed to be led by his business associates and friends from across Nigeria. Where are they? How many people did he empower as a business owner outside of Igboland? By now, we should be hearing names of those Obi assisted one way or the other. Alas! There is nothing like that. I wonder why people believe majority Yoruba voters (minus the impressionable ENDSARS youths) will queue behind such a person.

6. The BVAS that you people see as a magic wand is overrated. It was used in the last elections in Osun and Ekiti states. Party officials still engaged in vote-buying and security officials often looked away.

1. I corrected it as SW. Check it again.

2. That's why I said take the factor of Igbo's staying in Lagos as one.

3. Nothing concern train with elections

4. True that

5. There are LP people campaigning for Obi in those hinterlands. However, I can't guarantee that it will lead to a victory for LP, also the natives there will want to vote their brother. Obi have big men rooting and supporting him. However, they do it underground so they don't have a clash of interest with others supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I know almost 6 people Obi himself mentored when he was a bank chairman at Fidelity. They are from my town, they are heavy LP supporters. I'll be going to one mini party organized by one of them tomorrow. Big men don't sound their trumpet, they love to stay low for reasons best known to them.

6. You may say that the BVAS is overrated, but did the rigging party win? No! The people votes their choice and the victory was shown in their ability to vote the right person. So by your conviction, BVAS is shit?
Don't think so.

In conclusio, this election is not by papers and ink but by wires and screens. Its a stepup to the old ways of doing things and a continuation of the adaptability of the civilization of negros. The people must come out to vote and they must vote their choice.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
onuman:

Fulani introduced the use of Sharia criminal laws in Nigeria.
Shettima the Kanuri is a Boko Haram sympathizer.
Boko Haram fighters say that they are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
In 2001, in Kaduna, after the 12 far north states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal laws, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
The difference between Boko Haram fighters and those sympathetic to sharia criminal laws, is like the difference between six and half a dozen.
If you are not on TAQQIYA, develop more sense.

Reread all the comments from the beginning. Nobody needs your lecture on how Boko Haram was founded and who is sympathizing with it.

The person assumed that Shettima was the first choice of the Fulani establishment followed by Atiku. Then, I asked him why Fulani would support Shettima (Kanuri) ahead of Atiku (Fulani).

Even a kindergarten student of Nigerian history knows that the Fulani and Kanuri are historical foes. El-Kanemi and Dan Fodio fought several wars. Borno never voted for NPN/NRC/PDP, except on few occasions. Also, Boko Haram is more of Kanuri/Shuwa Arab initiative, while herdsmen/bandits are mostly Fulani.

1 Like

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Atlantis585: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Canih28:
Possible Simplified Version

Jokes section please
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

He may not win Benue as you said, but he'll do considerable damage there. Take my words for it.

Which is good for Tinubu as we have always projected.

Benue has always gone to PDP. Now Obi will act as a spoiler there.

1 Like

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
caracas:

This is where you deceive yourselves saying you are ‘working’ Oga no amount of work can change the minds of the ppl of the se n ss n those states I mentioned they have all decided to vote out any thing Apc or Fulani for the presidency . The only ppl still undecided are the ne n nw.

Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Which is good for Tinubu as we have always projected.
Benue has always gone to PDP. Now Obi will act as a spoiler there.
Spoiler? Naa.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by buhariguy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, Lagos! BVAS would do justice this time . No results would be padded and delayed for days before being announced this time. The mistake most people make is that, Buhari , the people's choice won't be on the ballot next year. Every candidate needs to work extremely hard for people to vote them this time, not even now that the apc had done woefully in governance. I can't believe a dollar is almost 750 naira today. It would have been better they leave it at 250 naira they met it in 2015 which they said wasn't even OK. People are wiser today.
I don't know what is wrong with idiotic pigs.
You said buhari is people's choice and he is not on the ballot,
You're still putting buhari blame on tinubu,
If buhari is people's choice. and buhari in apc as people choice will make tinubu win easily.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Masterito(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
So you believe that nonsense. The way Atiku will the North will shock you guys.
oyebanji44:
grin Atiku cannot win osun state cos of what fulani did to them ...

Kwara and osun state is for tinubu..

At least, 18 states are already earmarked for tinubu

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Mikekan30: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
I wonder how Atiku will win Akwa Ibom when we are inlaws to Peter Obi....

Propagandist keep at your work, your stupidity will be blown up by Feb 2023.

E go soon clear una, I dey laugh, Dem know even know wetin dey happen.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by EndsarsReloaded: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

I'm laughing at the mugus who think 2019 will repeat itself. 2023 is a dynamic election, where parties will lose their strongholds and unknown parties will pull out surprises. Intact, if cares not taken, PO may drag Lagos with Tinubu!

Of course, there is a good chance PO could win Lagos. Even Kaduna is within grasp too when you factor in that Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso will drag the Muslim votes while the Christians may give Obi block votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Sannisege: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Donsheddy:
Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by ImDStar: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Who then in your opinion is winning Rivers?
Tinubu?

That would be a big joke.

Rivers is for Peter Obi Mr man.
mach7:
All these states that are being marked for PO....a big hmmn.

He is NOT going to win any states outside the Southeast.

As for giving Rivers and Osun to Atiku, big joke.

Kwara is not Too Close to call. It is firmly in the bag for APC.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by FatherOfJesus: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubu will not win a single state in Northwest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.