Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,060 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (49680 Views)

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by buhariguy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

1. I corrected it as SW. Check it again.

2. That's why I said take the factor of Igbo's staying in Lagos as one.

3. Nothing concern train with elections

4. True that

5. There are LP people campaigning for Obi in those hinterlands. However, I can't guarantee that it will lead to a victory for LP, also the natives there will want to vote their brother. Obi have big men rooting and supporting him. However, they do it underground so they don't have a clash of interest with others supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I know almost 6 people Obi himself mentored when he was a bank chairman at Fidelity. They are from my town, they are heavy LP supporters. I'll be going to one mini party organized by one of them tomorrow. Big men don't sound their trumpet, they love to stay low for reasons best known to them.

6. You may say that the BVAS is overrated, but did the rigging party win? No! The people votes their choice and the victory was shown in their ability to vote the right person. So by your conviction, BVAS is shit?
Don't think so.

In conclusio, this election is not by papers and ink but by wires and screens. Its a stepup to the old ways of doing things and a continuation of the adaptability of the civilization of negros. The people must come out to vote and they must vote their choice.
who told idiotic pigs that the rigging party did not win.
Is there not over voting in ede.
So what is your problem.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Aiel123: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano
Yes... Abiola won in Kano but if you total votes alloted the SDP and NRC in NE and NW,you find Tofa winning with about 300K margin.
That guy was right.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
buhariguy:
who told idiotic pigs that the rigging party did not win.
Is there not over voting in ede.
So what is your problem.

and who's the cause of the over voting?

you don't call people pigs because unsmart idiots have a smartphone to insult a tribe, instead of arguing like someone with brains.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by FatherOfJesus: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Just like Atiku won Lagos in 2019? You don't know that Obi will just divide PDP votes in Lagos?

Keep deluding yourself.
PDP doesn't have any vote in Lagos this election.

They are dead and buried cheesy

BVAS will not allow APC rig effectively
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by richidinho(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
mach7:
All these states that are being marked for PO....a big hmmn.

He is NOT going to win any states outside the Southeast.

As for giving Rivers and Osun to Atiku, big joke.

Kwara is not Too Close to call. It is firmly in the bag for APC.

So Tinubu will win Rivers?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by buhariguy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

and who's the cause of the over voting?

you don't call people pigs because unsmart idiots have a smartphone to insult a tribe, instead of arguing like someone with brains.

is it not human being behind the BVAS,
Even against a sitting governor,
If it was the ruling party that rig,
Idiotic pigs would have be crying till tomorrow

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by adee17: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Few points:
1. The 2023 election will be different from previous ones due to various reasons. So, no candidate among the 3 can be written off yet.
2. The analysis revealed that Obi is a spoiler to PDP and Atiku.
3. The latent analysis is that Obi will also spoil APC and Tinubu votes in the SW too due to two reasons: a. same faith ticket of APC (I'm in the know that majority of Christians in SW (if I use my base as a projection) will rather vote for Obi/Atiku than muslim-muslim ticket; b. the economic situation and performance of Buhari have made many Yorubas to vow not to touch anything called APC even though Tinubu is on the ballot.
3. Northern interest. If the Northern voters decide to vote for Atiku in Sokoto, Katsina, Part of Kaduna, Gombe, Kano, Adamawa, etc., he may win.
4. Buhari performance is not helping APC governors especially in the North to with conviction canvass for Tinubu. The governors do not have the grip of Northern voters this time around due to performance and BVAS. Therefore, BAT should not entirely depends on them to deliver their states to him. He should have plan b. PDP may likely win Osun state or lose it by inconsequential vote like less than 10k votes.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by buhariguy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
richidinho:

So Tinubu will win Rivers?
is possible. as far as ameachi, Abe and wike will all work for Tinubu.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
buhariguy:
I don't know what is wrong with idiotic pigs.
You said buhari is people's choice and he is not on the ballot,
You're still putting buhari blame on tinubu,
If buhari is people's choice. and buhari in apc as people choice will make tinubu win easily.
I'm not Ipigs/Igbos or whatever you may call it. Always try and be civil in your comment. Its not necessary. I'm not ibo and buhari had always been my person. I also voted and campaigned for him. Buhari who was preferred by many, won't be on the ballot next year so, where would tinubu get the winning votes from? Does he have Buhari's credibility? Many may blame Buhari's poor performance in some areas in his personality but I know those who worked against him are those he entrusted with sensitive positions. That's a story for another day.

Who told you buhari is openly in support of Tinubu's ambition? Why did he approved the candidature of Ahmed lawan instead? Tinubu
had messed up before him on key issues Buhari begged tinubu to pardon ambode but he refused, tinubu openly made a disparaging comment about buhari...o shee leekan, o lulę, o tun shee lęękeji, o lulę etc....emi lokan. What an insult on his personality, I had known buhari before he became president and what he can do. Anytime he came to lagos, he must stay in my boss's house at Mc Donald's, ikoyi in those days, irrespective of the number of days he's gonna stay. My boss , now late was half yoruba, half itsekiri man. Buhari's body language recently on whom to support is a clear message to Tinubu's supporters. Wait and see what happens after election. Enough said.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by FatherOfJesus: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
buhariguy:
is it not human being behind the BVAS,
Even against a sitting governor,
If it was the ruling party that rig,
Idiotic pigs would have be crying till tomorrow
it's not human being behind BVAS, it's a computer code.

Did you attend a proper school?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by FatherOfJesus: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
buhariguy:
is possible. as far as ameachi, Abe and wike will all work for Tinubu.
lol grin

Amaechi cannot win his ward in Ikwerre for APC .

You think Rivers State is Lagos?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Donsheddy: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Says someone who started following Nigerian politics in 2015.

Abiola (Ogun) defeated Tofa (Kano) in the Northwest.

Did he win the region?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Belluski: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Naaa... this analysis is wrong, AA can’t win rivers na.. haba
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by olatuns2017: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/sbmintelligence/status/1603367064273670146?t=L2v1MQn-RHzRJAL8FupqAg&s=08

TINUBU will win sokoto and Osun states

ATiku cannot win River state ...Too close

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Donsheddy: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano

Since 1999 who has won the north west that's not from the north west....

Did he win that region?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by buhariguy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
it's not human being behind BVAS, it's a computer code.

Did you attend a proper school?
no, your father attend.

So bvas will imput data itself.
I know you're an I.dio.tic pig.
You're not even the one operating the phone, is bvas typing for you.
Even US election were rigged for trump all the way from Russia.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

1. I corrected it as SW. Check it again.

2. That's why I said take the factor of Igbo's staying in Lagos as one.

3. Nothing concern train with elections

4. True that

5. There are LP people campaigning for Obi in those hinterlands. However, I can't guarantee that it will lead to a victory for LP, also the natives there will want to vote their brother. Obi have big men rooting and supporting him. However, they do it underground so they don't have a clash of interest with others supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I know almost 6 people Obi himself mentored when he was a bank chairman at Fidelity. They are from my town, they are heavy LP supporters. I'll be going to one mini party organized by one of them tomorrow. Big men don't sound their trumpet, they love to stay low for reasons best known to them.

6. You may say that the BVAS is overrated, but did the rigging party win? No! The people votes their choice and the victory was shown in their ability to vote the right person. So by your conviction, BVAS is shit?
Don't think so.

In conclusio, this election is not by papers and ink but by wires and screens. Its a stepup to the old ways of doing things and a continuation of the adaptability of the civilization of negros. The people must come out to vote and they must vote their choice.

You didn't refute any of my observations.

1. Obi won't get up to 50,000 votes in any Southwest state outside of Lagos and perhaps Ogun.

2. Mention those names.

You should know that a bank chairman isn't involved in the day-to-day running of the bank. So, Obi couldn't have mentored anybody as Fidelity's chairman since he wasn't a banker per se.

Let me give you a clear example. Shettima said publicly that he was mentored and groomed for leadership position by Ovia at Zenith Bank. How many people have come out to say something similar about Obi? Not even those who passed under his tutelage at NEXT.

3. What did you mean by rigging party?

APC won Ekiti and PDP won Osun. Explain what you mean by rigging party.

Besides, who told you people were not allowed to vote in Osun and Ekiti? Did LP win in Osun? Did their candidate had up to 20,000 votes despite being a grassroots politician? Did Segun Oni's SDP win in Ekiti despite the noise by his supporters?

The thing is people still looked onto the agents of the major parties to mobilize them before voting. I witnessed it.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by erico2k2(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by olatuns2017: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2022

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by wonder233: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
So, Ibos will troop out to vote Atiku and leave Peter Obi?
HydraFeeds:
Atiku might win few south east states and Tinubu might win Imo and will perform well in state like Ebonyi .

Politics is all about numbers and southeast doesn’t have that let alone voters apathy from Biafra loyalists and UGM actions
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by wonder233: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Same here!!!
ecolime:
I stopped reading when I saw Atiku win Niger-Delta states. Funniest predictions so far cheesy
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by garfield1: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Donsheddy:

Since 1999 who has won the north west that's not from the north west....

Did he win that region?

He divided their votes,got 45% and tinubu will do same

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by garfield1: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
wonder233:
So, Ibos will troop out to vote Atiku and leave Peter Obi?

But they trooped out to welcome atiku in anambra
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Ferrous(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
This 2023 general election is very unpredictable, just like this 2022 FIFA world cup. Who ever thought that Germany and Belgium, based on their pedigrees, would exit at the group stage?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by FatherOfJesus: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
buhariguy:
no, your father attend.

So bvas will imput data itself.
I know you're an I.dio.tic pig.
You're not even the one operating the phone, is bvas typing for you.
Even US election were rigged for trump all the way from Russia.
is computer science not suppose to be basic knowledge?
Did you fail it?

Codes don't work that way
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Strikethem: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jack500:

So, who will win Ondo? grin grin Obi or Atiku

February go shock you Sha
I am from ondo, I know what I am saying.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by onuman: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Reread all the comments from the beginning. Nobody needs your lecture on how Boko Haram was founded and who is sympathizing with it.

The person assumed that Shettima was the first choice of the Fulani establishment followed by Atiku. Then, I asked him why Fulani would support Shettima (Kanuri) ahead of Atiku (Fulani).

Even a kindergarten student of Nigerian history knows that the Fulani and Kanuri are historical foes. El-Kanemi and Dan Fodio fought several wars. Borno never voted for NPN/NRC/PDP, except on few occasions. Also, Boko Haram is more of Kanuri/Shuwa Arab initiative, while herdsmen/bandits are mostly Fulani.

In bold. Glad you stated that Boko Haram is more of Kanuri/Shuwa Arabs initiative.... than ....
But you couldn't disagree with me that the fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws which Boko Haram is on for, can't be separated from the desires of the Fulani that introduced the use of Sharia criminal laws in Nigeria.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Emir01: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
adee17:
Few points:
1. The 2023 election will be different from previous ones due to various reasons. So, no candidate among the 3 can be written off yet.
2. The analysis revealed that Obi is a spoiler to PDP and Atiku.
3. The latent analysis is that Obi will also spoil APC and Tinubu votes in the SW too due to two reasons: a. same faith ticket of APC (I'm in the know that majority of Christians in SW (if I use my base as a projection) will rather vote for Obi/Atiku than muslim-muslim ticket; b. the economic situation and performance of Buhari have made many Yorubas to vow not to touch anything called APC even though Tinubu is on the ballot.
3. Northern interest. If the Northern voters decide to vote for Atiku in Sokoto, Katsina, Part of Kaduna, Gombe, Kano, Adamawa, etc., he may win.
4. Buhari performance is not helping APC governors especially in the North to with conviction canvass for Tinubu. The governors do not have the grip of Northern voters this time around due to performance and BVAS. Therefore, BAT should not entirely depends on them to deliver their states to him. He should have plan b. PDP may likely win Osun state or lose it by inconsequential vote like less than 10k votes.

PDP win Osun? You guys are thinking that this a state election. State elections are totally different from presidential election. Osun will vote massively for Asiwaju. February is here. Majority of my friends that voted for Adeleke are voting Asiwaju. 99% of those Kings are rooting for Asiwaju. You will see how Osun palace will openly endorse Asiwaju when he visits palace unlike Oyetola as governor.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Donsheddy: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
garfield1:

He divided their votes,got 45% and tinubu will do same

Share 100 percent between tinubu and Atiku and kwankwanso in the north west
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by garfield1: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Donsheddy:

Share 100 percent between tinubu and Atiku and kwankwanso in the north west

Kwankwaso 35% tinubu 30% atiku 30% obi 5% 40% 30% 30% or 30% 30% 30% 10% which is good for tinubu
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by adee17: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
You have not said why you think Tinubu will win Osun State. Just one reason.
Emir01:

PDP win Osun? You guys are thinking that this a state election. State elections are totally different from presidential election. Osun will vote massively for Asiwaju. February is here. Majority of my friends that voted for Adeleke are voting Asiwaju. 99% of those Kings are rooting for Asiwaju. You will see how Osun palace will openly endorse Asiwaju when he visits palace unlike Oyetola as governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57