Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (49672 Views)

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Johel(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/sbmintelligence/status/1603367064273670146?t=L2v1MQn-RHzRJAL8FupqAg&s=08

Peter Obi will win...but APC Will use INEC to rig it all in their favour...Many people go suffer pass this one sha.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by ChukwuObe: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2022
MandelaLives:
Jungle is maturing. This may be the work of some propaganda machinery. But, it is also a call to action. People are busy making noise and attacking Tinubu while another Fulani is underground trying to snatch Aso Rock again.

Vote wisely. Vote PO and LP at other levels lest they impeach PO when he will refuse to let them steal as it happened in Anambra.

Lol, but Tinubu also supported the Fulani to kill Yoruba. He even mocked the dead Yoruba when he asked, "Where's their cow?" Nigerians and their short memories!

PLUS, here's an important warning for everyone this Christmas: The economy is not smiling at all anywhere: From America to Europe to Asia to Africa. So, be careful not to waste your time and money because January will soon come. Read this:
https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1603090422712221696?t=VYRxVwpKXYWh1QRWMtL-xQ&s=19

How is where are the cows different from Obi that says of Ipob killings,"shows me the evidence that they are rsponsible for the killing". Please can you spot you hypocrisy?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Jack500: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All am seeing is a kangaroo prediction, which doesn't reflect the realities in ground. See the states won by the pdp in 2019 being allocated to tinubu lol. I laugh the swahili way. See as they allocated FCT to Atiku,even Rivers, akwa ibom, Bayelsa, delta...same delta i visited recently where people carry peter obi for head like an idol, lmao.

Any doubting Thomas should mark today's date. Obi will clear all the south east and south south, win at least, one south west state, Abuja, Plateau, Kaduna and benue states. Other states can be shared by atiku and tinubu. Please don't attack yet, until after the elections in February. Except ghosts would vote would the apc win next year's election.

We Shall see grin grin

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
espeeroke:

Which Sound and Kwara? You will be shocked

Kwara is for Tinubu. I don't know about Osun. Atiku and Tinubu will share Osun votes, and it'll be tight.

Reason? Adeleke and Osun PDP will want to prove that they truly won the last governorship election. We saw something similar in 2011 when Aregbe refused to support Goodluck in Osun State. The then ACN presidential candidate Nuhu Ribadu won in only Osun in the whole of Southwest.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Image123(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Who is SBM, na church?
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by caracas: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2022
ufotty2001:

Am not against Peter Obi. Infact I would have love obi to win. But the way this are going Tinubu will win. Atiku would have won if not Peter Obi left PDP
How will tinubu win? pls explain, stating the states n regions that will vote for him
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Redman44:

It is a game of numbers. Many Nigerians are going to vote in this election. Peter Obi needs the numbers ( huge turnout of Obidients) at the polls. The way I see it, many PDP voters in the south will vote for Peter Obi. Christian youths all over Nigeria will also vote for Obi, irrespective of their states of origin. Obi can win this election. He needs to do some coded meetings with the Christian community in all states of Nigeria all through January. Obi must make pledges with Muslim villagers in the North. I need to email Peter Obi privately. He can win the elections in February 2023.

Christian youths? Christian youths in the South South and southeast abi?

I am not sure many Christian youths will vote for Obi in the southwest based on his religion. Yorubas dont consider such things because almost all Yoruba families have Christians and Muslims.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by juman(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Why do we forget other candidates.
Any of them might pull surprise.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by caracas: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Kwara is for Tinubu. I don't know about Osun. Atiku and Tinubu will share Osun votes, and it'll be tight.

Reason? Adeleke and Osun PDP will want to prove that they truly won the last governorship election. We saw something similar in 2011 when Aregbe refused to support Goodluck in Osun State. The then ACN presidential candidate Nuhu Ribadu won in only Osun in the whole of Southwest.
I don’t even understand how you ppl reason? So what do you even call election in this country? Is it a battle between who can rig more or the vote of the ppl? Cos I don’t understand how you think Atiku has a chance in osun cos he has a sitting governor there.How many votes does the governor have? how many ppl can he influence?
Make una dey try reason well abeg
Thinubu will win osun fair n square n Peter obi will come second in osun state.
AA will not get up to 25% in any southern state…
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by ojonugwap(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Mordecai:

These four persons tweeting in a room have really gone far...

As it stands today, below is the most realistic position of things. Unless anything changes, this is how it stands...

NW

Please wake up

Sokoto AA
Zamfara BAT
Katsina TCC
Kebbi TCC
Kano TCC
Kaduna TCC
Jigawa AA

NE

Borno BAT
Yobe BAT
Gombe TCC
Bauchi AA
Adamawa AA
Taraba AA

NC

Kogi BAT
Nasarawa TCC
Plateau PO
Niger BAT
Kwara TCC
Benue PO
FCT PO

SW

Lagos TCC
Osun TCC
Oyo BAT
Ogun BAT
Ondo BAT
Ekiti BAT

SS

Rivers PO
Bayelsa PO
Delta PO
Cross River PO
Edo PO
Akwa Ibom PO

SE

Anambra PO
Enugu PO
Ebonyi PO
Imo PO
Abia PO
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2022

PO to win Benue?

Make I laugh again. cheesy grin cheesy

It will take a special kind of miracle for Obi to win any states outside South East.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by caracas: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Christian youths? Christian youths in the South South and southeast abi?

I am not sure many Christian youths will vote for Obi in the southwest based on his religion. Yorubas dont consider such things because almost all Yoruba families have Christians and Muslims.
The problem here is the vice, most yoruba christians are against the ticket cos he chose a Muslim vice.
You would have had a point if tinubu had chosen a Christian as his vice.most of my yoruba Christian colleagues are against the ticket, check twitter Facebook etc, a lot of yoruba christians are against the ticket.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, this is nothing but a very useless analysis done for cheap propaganda. Peter Obi will win all SE and SS states, in addition to Benue, Plateau, FCT, Taraba and possibly Nasarawa.

The fact they argued that Atiku will win Rivers shows how disconnected they're with reality. Atiku that won't even get 25% in Rivers is who they're saying will win the state. They also gave Abuja to Atiku, really?

February is not far again and lessons will surely be learnt the hard way!!!!!

I'm laughing at the mugus who think 2019 will repeat itself. 2023 is a dynamic election, where parties will lose their strongholds and unknown parties will pull out surprises. Intact, if cares not taken, PO may drag Lagos with Tinubu!
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by horhlyray(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2022

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by ArewaNorth: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin Atiku cannot win osun state cos of what fulani did to them ...

Kwara and osun state is for tinubu..

At least, 18 states are already earmarked for tinubu

I'm a Northerner and Tinubu core fan. However, the kind of tribal confusion you guys are thrusting isn't in anyway making sense. Remember, during OBJ's administration OPC had uncountable number of clashes with Northerners and other tribes in the West, infact, there was never a time Nigeria had ethnic clashes and reprisal attacks that led to the death and massacre of many people like first tenure of OBJ but we all endured and made him President for the second time. No doubt, bandits killed much more people in the North than South, infact, the people killed by bandits in Zamfara state alone is much more than the orchestrated killings by bandits in the entire South and we still adhere with APC for obvious reasons. The worst which many generations of North to come will never forget is the killing of Sardauna and other prominent Northerners by Eastern soldiers, it still bleed in the heart of average Northerner.
Despite, all these, the reasonable people among us strongly believe that the ethno-religious killings in Nigeria isn't in the interest of the citizens but are done out of power struggle, political conspiracies by enemies of Nigeria. We shouldn't avoid competence and adopt ethnic profiling because of the actions of few among us.
Atiku shouldn't be dumped nor Tinubu or Peter Obi because of the actions of few bad eggs from their tribes.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2022
adecz:

Peter Obi can't win Anambra, talk less
of Taraba, Plateau or Benue..☺️☺️☺️

really? PO will comfortably win those States. Don't be deceived that LP ain't doing underground work. This election may prove a shocker, this ain't 2019.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2022
kezienaira:
So who do you think has kwara in the bag
Tinubu MAY win Kwara, it's a close call.
Tinubu v Atiku
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

I bin wan think you get sense before, until you wrote that Obi would win one Southwest state. What a joke!

Baba, don't use 2019 statistics as a yardstick. So many shocks will happen in 2023 elections. Never rule off any element of surprise.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by caracas: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

PO to win Benue?

It will take a special kind of miracle for Obi to win any states outside South East.
I guess you are a teenager, ignorant or just dumb if you think n believe this trash you posted.
Cos OBI will easily win SE, SS, BENUE, PLATEAU, NASSARAWA,ABUJA,TARABA,
And fight to win KADUNA n LAGOS
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2022
caracas:

I don’t even understand how you ppl reason? So what do you even call election in this country? Is it a battle between who can rig more or the vote of the ppl? Cos I don’t understand how you think Atiku has a chance in osun cos he has a sitting governor there.How many votes does the governor have? how many ppl can he influence?
Make una dey try reason well abeg
Thinubu will win osun fair n square n Peter obi will come second in osun state.
AA will not get up to 25% in any southern state…

This is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on Nairaland. I doubt you even know Osun State.

Go to Osun towns and villages to ask whether they know Obi. So, the formidable PDP structure in the state will suddenly collapse between now and February? You think majority of Nigerian voters just find themselves voting for particular candidates and political parties without being mobilized by party agents and officials? You obviously belong to the indomie generation'.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

Is Shettima a Fulani man? NO.
So, how will the Fulani trust him ahead of Atiku who is Fulani?

Many of you come on social media to expose your ignorance. I doubt if many of those making noise here have ever visited those states. Someone even wrote that Tinubu might not win Borno. So, who will win the predominantly Kanuri state of Borno? Atiku or Obi?

You begin to wonder what kind of education some people on Nairaland said they acquired.
The guy's quite right though. Nevertheless, this elections will pull off major shocks. Keeping fingers crossed.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2022
caracas:

I guess you are a teenager, ignorant or just dumb if you think n believe this trash you posted.
Cos OBI will easily win SE, SS, BENUE, PLATEAU, NASSARAWA,ABUJA,TARABA,
And fight to win KADUNA n LAGOS

I think this is one problem with the majority of you.

Delusion of grandeur.

That is why you chestbeat a lot while others work day and night, living in reality.

Anyways, February is not faraway. Only January stands between you and reality.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by caracas: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

I bin wan think you get sense before, until you wrote that Obi would win one Southwest state. What a joke!
Unless you do not consider Lagos a sw state, obi will win Lagos hands down
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
sangresan:

This is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on Nairaland. I doubt you even know Osun State.

Go to Osun towns and villages to ask whether they know Obi. So, the formidable PDP structure in the state will suddenly collapse between now and February? You think majority of Nigerian voters just find themselves voting for particular candidates and political parties without being mobilized by party agents and officials? You obviously belong to the indomie generation'.

The guy is delusional.

Imagine saying Obi will easily win Lagos.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Nwaetche(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
My friend is not by mouth. Go and do survey in South East and South South and get the shock of your life.

OGHENAOGIE:
I just even know how they think Obi is going anywhere with labour party that can't challenge APGA....
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sircatherine45(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

PO to win Benue?

For presidency, APC will not win. But governorship, APC is 100% assured of winning. Fr Alia will sweep the polls.
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by Jogs1900: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With Muslim Muslim ticket and apc woeful performance?
Move on
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by farouk2much(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2022
OgundeleT:
The person that put TCC on kwara must be drunk.
how do you want it to be predict....??
Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by sangresan(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

Baba, don't use 2019 statistics as a yardstick. So many shocks will happen in 2023 elections. Never rule off any element of surprise.

Who is taking about 2019? Go to the respective states and sample the opinion of people. Outside of Lagos and perhaps Ogun, Obi cannot secure 50,000 votes in the remaining southwest states. His strength is in the southeast, southsouth and a few North Central states.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

For presidency, APC will not win. But governorship, APC is 100% assured of winning. Fr Alia will sweep the polls.

We are not really interested in bagging Benue.

But Obi can't win Benue.

Re: States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM by caracas: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I think this is one problem with the majority of you.

Delusion of grandeur.

That is why you chestbeat a lot while others work day and night, living in reality.

Anyways, February is not faraway. Only January stands between you and reality.

This is where you deceive yourselves saying you are ‘working’ Oga no amount of work can change the minds of the ppl of the se n ss n those states I mentioned they have all decided to vote out any thing Apc or Fulani for the presidency . The only ppl still undecided are the ne n nw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) / 2014 In Review: Top 10 Government Policies In Nigeria In 2014

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57