Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics (50693 Views)

Nairalander Calls Out FCMB For ‘refusing To Pay Google Earnings / Please Help, Buying Fabrics From Aliexpress / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Johnken1234: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
For those looking for a customercentric staff, please am available, employ me and see changes in your business. You can send me an email. Thank you.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by loswhite(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
adajoe555:
All those saying the lady that posted her picture is wicked, you all are hypocrites.

One kept me and others waiting for hours in acess bank, the whole time she was busy pressing her phone, it's very annoying. undecided

It's high time we call out all this bank workers they can be very annoying.
The problem with most you is lack of understanding. A bank staff work most times with their phones..
So pressing phone doesn't mean the person is not working.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

I still don't get it. Open your mouth and speak up right on the spot.

You are one of them that they are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Johnken1234:
For those looking for a customercentric staff, please am available, employ me and see changes in your business. You can send me an email. Thank you.

Na your type go carry your employer money run.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Really? grin grin Nigeria is a joke! a zoo full with monkeys.

So i walk into HSBC, Santander or Barclays bank in westminster and the staffs or staff are busy buying shoes, suya, plantain, Akamu, cola nut, egusi, kpomo, dry fish, crafish and ogiri grin grin grin grin and kept me waiting? grin grin i will not only sue, i will seek for the highest compensation in human history within the law for the distress, emotional abuse, trauma, time wasted and for making me sit or stand there and experience such ridiculous and achaic practise.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bossman:
Yes, she should lose her job! How is this even possible, that she is entertaining this in the bank while on duty? Some of these workers forget that they are there to serve the customers. An that without the customers, they have no job. What nonsense! I can't even believe that some are feeling bad that she will lose her job. This nonsensical culture of taking your customers for granted, and not taking the job seriously has to stop! No wonder the country is in the mess it's in today.

You can say that again!
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Johnken1234: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Some other staff will be involved in this mess, the security, the lady standing with long note register, her supervisor if she is not the supervisor and even the BM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:

So i walk into HSBC, Santander or Barclays bank in westminster and the staffs or staff are busy buying shoes, suya, plantain, Akamu, cola nut, egusi, kpomo, dry fish, crafish and ogiri grin grin grin grin

@bolded, and you are "wicked" for reporting them oh! Cos they might lose their job grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by bergs2: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Losing her job will reset her brain to factory settings. Nigerians love to test how far they can take advantage of someone.

Ómó this your meme no be here.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tctrills: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Imagine how gullible you’re and you juz claimed u a CEO?.. Obviously you’ll be hostile to ur subordinates if truly u own then you’re reflection of your failure in life cos I don’t think there’ll be progress in the the lives of people working under you. Hopeless Nitwit like you. You lack simple etiquette how can u own a business?.. fallacy
First I don't employ idiots who are so wicked to costumers.
I work with bright and intelligent people not your type.
Why are you in support of evil?
Let me answer my own question. You support evil because you are also evil. I am not sure you have a job but if you do, you do not value the business. You are only there for your salary and you treat costumers like shit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:

So i walk into HSBC, Santander or Barclays bank in westminster and the staffs or staff are busy buying shoes, suya, plantain, Akamu, cola nut, egusi, kpomo, dry fish, crafish and ogiri grin grin grin grin and kept me waiting? grin grin i will not only sue, i will seek for the highest compensation in human history within the law for the distress, time wasted, for making me sit or stand there and experience such achaic practise.
Honestly, Nigeria is not for all Nigerians.
Some people can never be compatible with the lifestyle it exudes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

@bolded, and you are "wicked" for reporting them oh! Cos they might lose their job grin grin grin
Very very wicked! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ajiswaggs:
The fcmb bank wey dey osogbo na im worst pass... Very rude bankers, if you don't give them tips they will delay u on queue.... There is one lady there call Tolani... Na that one useless pass... She talks to customers very disrespectful and in bad manners.

Na that kind Tolani, I dey like deal with for bank, those uppity ones, whether security man or staff, I report them to their social media channels and show them I did. Yes I am that heartless to irresponsible people!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by deebrownneymar: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
jawalis:
Lady calls out a bank staff who kept her and other customers waiting while she purchased fabrics.
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1603804985816322048?s=21
Few reactions from Twitter page.

I’ll be pissed too
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly, Nigeria is not for all Nigerians.
Some people can never be compatible with the lifestyle it exudes.
Nigeria is a big joke! the citizens are even worst than the politicians, because most nigerian politicians travel outside nigeria and knows that alot of practises or behaviours going on and accepted in nigeria are unacceptable in other countries.. grin grin imagine, a bank staff kept a customer waiting while buying cloths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is ridiculous, what next? I tell you what! this christmas i don't need to go shop for a live Goat in the market, i will go to the bank and buy a live He Goat and tell the butcher to butcher the Goat there, grin grin grin grin no need wasting my time going to the market, i am sure the bank customers can wait. Afterall some of them on here are in support of it.

I have never seen or came across this kinda nonsense in all my vast travels to few countries not even in my wildest imaginations grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
this is the best way to deal with the issue. If we really want a good country, we need to be brutal in doing some things. Las Las that woman brain go reset
If she was your mother, i hope you would still type encourage this.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
loswhite:
The problem with most you is lack of understanding. A bank staff work most times with their phones..
So pressing phone doesn't mean the person is not working.
Are you okay?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BeardedMeat(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Na authorizer be that.

Definitely the head of CS in that branch. Their pride is always something else and they are most times mature women with terrible dress sense.

She would learn the hard way.
Authorizer can keep a transaction pending from morning till night. Serves the woman right. She will learn the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
My mother is not uneducated and dumb like that woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
You lack understanding.. which makes u so gullible cos if that u r not gullible u would clearly understand my plight and the fact that I didn’t support the banker neither did I support the woman who posted. Because common sense is far from you so u can’t read to understand. I’m only trying to make it clear that there are other means she can make the woman in question see reasons rather than the extent she went, two wrongs can’t make a right. That’s why I stated it also that if God should act on our hidden secrets and deeds even you won’t be alive again. And let me make it clear to you, you’re dumb to think someone like me will work for u , do you even know my status?.. you be mumu in the highest order o. I can even bet u that what happened there isn’t in the open floor, but probably a private space and it cud even be a setup from an insider, life’s damn deep cos she can’t be so relaxed and do that in the open no matter how dense she’s.
tctrills:

Let me answer my own question. You support evil because you are also evil. I am not sure you have a job but if you do, you do not value the business. You are only there for your salary and you treat costumers like shit.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Enemyofpeace: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
my mother won't do such a stupid thing in her office, it's only people like your mother that do such irresponsible thing. Fokn bastard! Omo alaileko. Supporting indiscipline in a place of work. Oloshi ode

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BeardedMeat(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry ENEMY.Village people. May Heaven disappoint ur EVIL intention.Why post her pic angry. undecided? On top of 3k u want to withdraw oo sad angry
Most of you urchins can't survive a working society where things are done accordingly.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AfonjaPriest: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
jawalis:
Lady calls out a bank staff who kept her and other customers waiting while she purchased fabrics.
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1603804985816322048?s=21
Few reactions from Twitter page.
Personally, I blamed those who watched as this terrible misbehaviour was unveiling.
I was in a particular bank and noticed a teller was always receiving calls. I jejely went to the manager and told him whether the policy of the bank allowed staff to receive calls.
No sooner I had gone back to the queue when the manager came out of his office and took all the phones from the staff.
And since then, I have reported a customer services lady, a security guard, and an individual, servicing the ATM.
If you categorized what I did as wickedness, it won't matter to me at all. In my shrine, we load wickedness before we sacrifice stupidity.
All BATstard miscreant urchins can check my signature for their free stupidities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
tctrills:

Don't bother with these illiterates, it is all about how they feel, or emotional blackmails.. this kinda morrons will kill one's business, with their selfish arrogant and self entitled crass atitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tctrills: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You lack understanding.. which makes u so gullible cos if that u r not gullible u would clearly understand my plight and the fact that I didn’t support the banker neither did I support the woman who posted. Because common sense is far from you so u can’t read to understand. I’m only trying to make it clear that there are other means she can make the woman in question see reasons rather than the extent she went, two wrongs can’t make a right. That’s why I stated it also that if God should act on our hidden secrets and deeds even you won’t be alive again. And let me make it clear to you, you’re dumb to think someone like me will work for u , do you even know my status?.. you be mumu in the highest order o
All the best. Just so you know, God would act on our hidden secrets. Have you ever heard of judgement day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Offpoint1: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
A man wouldn't I've reported her to the internet Court, two wrong don't make a right
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tctrills: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:
Don't bother with these illiterates, it is all about how they feel, or emotional blackmails.. this kinda morrons will kill one's business, with their selfish arrogant and self entitled crass atitude.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Low life calling someone an illiterate
gypsey:
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Larwin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Seems this aboki is popular around ibadan metropolis
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by drimzsmoke(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
mcmbonu:
Once again, a lot of us cannot survive a ‘Working Nigeria’. We’ve become so used to doing/tolerating nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You lack understanding.. which makes u so gullible cos if that u r not gullible u would clearly understand my plight and the fact that I didn’t support the banker neither did I support the woman who posted. Because common sense is far from you so u can’t read to understand. I’m only trying to make it clear that there are other means she can make the woman in question see reasons rather than the extent she went, two wrongs can’t make a right. That’s why I stated it also that if God should act on our hidden secrets and deeds even you won’t be alive again. And let me make it clear to you, you’re dumb to think someone like me will work for u , do you even know my status?.. you be mumu in the highest order o. I can even bet u that what happened there isn’t in the open floor, but probably a private space and it cud even be a setup from an insider, life’s damn deep cos she can’t be so relaxed and do that in the open no matter how dense she’s.
You sound very unreasonable, seriously, we want a better country but we are not ready to call people out on their unacceptable atitude towards their occupations.

Please leave God outta of this, even God would not behave in such manner. That is if God even exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.