Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics (50602 Views)

Nairalander Calls Out FCMB For ‘refusing To Pay Google Earnings / Please Help, Buying Fabrics From Aliexpress / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by ppogba: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

See your barbaric mentality. oh black man - the left behind race! You are part of nigeria's problem, the other person that responded to you has already done justice to you...

If someone's response has done the justice, why the need for your own vituperation?
Perhaps, to be seen and heard.
I have heard you. Congrats.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Enemyofpeace: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
The girl who posted this on social media is very wicked and heartless jokes apart, i understand what the bank staff did was wrong, but she took this too far, She should have cautioned the bank staff to order, with shouting. She would be attended to. You kept quiet at the bank hall, just to come online to complain. Like seriously angry. If you shout and rake within the bank hall you must be attended to.
this is the best way to deal with the issue. If we really want a good country, we need to be brutal in doing some things. Las Las that woman brain go reset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
naturefellow:
a picture speaks a thousand words
It does
That is a customer sitting in front of her.
Effectively she is telling that customer
"You do not matter, I done see you finish and nothing you fit do"
No one wants to be treated that way.
In fact that photo should go into a textbook of Customer Service/Care

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by sisisioge: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
This woman don enter....she must have thought it's a government establishment she dey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tctrills: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Since you’re perfect I hope they do that to u someday .. wicked being
You are lazy and pathetic. You are even more wicked than the woman in the pics.
For people like you, it's ok to treat costumers without regards and respect.
You are hoping someone does what to me? Just so you know, I own my own business and I can't hire fools like you
Idiots like you would beg for a job only to come and mess everything up.
You call it a mistake that shows you are hopeless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by TristanX: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

I still don't get. Open your mouth and speak up right on the spot.

Even if she had challenged that lady, she will still claim she is right and still delay the customers as much as she wants. Or haven’t u been to a Nigerian bank before??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by CoolJul: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you pretending not to know how bank workers behave to customers? Some will receive calls laughing loudly in front of customers then rudely give a network issue excuse when customers complain while it's a lie,

And yes that woman deserve to be called out on all social media and her picture placed everywhere as a deterrent to others like her, is she daft not to know what she did is wrong? how can customers be waiting for your services yet you're pricing Ankara, in a corporate environment for that matter?

You all want a new Nigeria but unwilling to change and take strict measures to achieve it,

If she gets sacked, she will comport herself in her next job.

Don't mind them.

To those pitying the staff, pity the customer too. what if she (customer) run risk of losing her own job or business deal too for staying longer at the bank?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

I know that Nigeria can never be good.

To be good, most Nigerians will have to be moved abroad even if just for 2 days so that they will witness how a decent society operates. For one, they will get to see that every one of their prayer points were provided by human beings and not God else why would God waste time creating the brain.

The ones I really feel sad for are the decent human beings who have to co-exist with these knuckleheads. Some people are more concerned with her losing her job instead of her actions which is a total breach of security and dereliction of duty. Everyone is so emotional that they throw logic and ethics out of the window. Guess what? They are all blaming Buhari.

/

the blacks hv an entrenched culture of irresponsibility and laziness.... the black race is a left behind race!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Taigaban: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Christmas fabric I guess. Some Bank's staffs are terribly lazy and lacklustre.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoolJul:
Don't mind them.

To those pitying the staff, pity the customer too. what if she (customer) run risk of losing her own job or business deal too for staying longer at the bank?

the blacks i.e. the vast majority hv low iq... and tend to be overly emotional and tend to think upside down....the blacks are a race left behind....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Osanoghodua1: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
That's my former company, I am 100% sure it didn't get up to 30mins, I can bet that. It's absolutely wrong, let's be sure this didn't take place around 4pm to 5pm. She can't dare this during normal hour, there are CCTV to check her, be sure she will be disciplined. Either sack, demotion or redeployment. I feel for her her job is on the line.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
The fcmb bank wey dey osogbo na im worst pass... Very rude bankers, if you don't give them tips they will delay u on queue.... There is one lady there call Tolani... Na that one useless pass... She talks to customers very disrespectful and in bad manners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you pretending not to know how bank workers behave to customers? Some will receive calls laughing loudly in front of customers then rudely give a network issue excuse when customers complain while it's a lie,

And yes that woman deserve to be called out on all social media and her picture placed everywhere as a deterrent to others like her, is she daft not to know what she did is wrong? how can customers be waiting for your services yet you're pricing Ankara, in a corporate environment for that matter?

You all want a new Nigeria but unwilling to change and take strict measures to achieve it,

If she gets sacked, she will comport herself in her next job.

you too get sense. Kisses and hugs from here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

the blacks i.e. the vast majority hv low iq... and tend to be overly emotional and tend to think upside down....the blacks are a race left behind....
Are you Chinese?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Lukuluku69(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

Very good option. Confront her there and then. But guess what? Those Bankers can be mean. Really mean and saucy.

It is a really touchy one. Likelihood of her losing her job is over 50% unless she knows someone really high up in Mgt.

Between I worked as a Banker too. I was head of Operations for close 12 years. Then when you complain to fellow Team members not to do this (at least when Customers are waiting in you) they will call you names behind you, snitch on you to Supervisors and even Head Office.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Imagine how gullible you’re and you juz claimed u a CEO?.. Obviously you’ll be hostile to ur subordinates if truly u own then you’re reflection of your failure in life cos I don’t think there’ll be progress in the the lives of people working under you. Hopeless Nitwit like you. You lack simple etiquette how can u own a business?.. fallacy
tctrills:

You are lazy and pathetic. You are even more wicked than the woman in the pics.
For people like you, it's ok to treat costumers without regards and respect.
You are hoping someone does what to me? Just so you know, I own my own business and I can't hire fools like you
Idiots like you would beg for a job only to come and mess everything up.
You call it a mistake that shows you are hopeless.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Ogunleti01: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
jawalis:
Lady calls out a bank staff who kept her and other customers waiting while she purchased fabrics.
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1603804985816322048?s=21
Few reactions from Twitter page.
Apart from the armed forces and other paramilitaries the next set of people that see themselves as demigods are
1. Phcn workers
2 bankers
3fuel attendants during scarcity
4. Agbero for Garage
5. Ward maids for hospital
6. ASUU members grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by IamAsiri: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
adajoe555:
All those saying the lady that posted her picture is wicked, you all are hypocrites.

One kept me and others waiting for hours in acess bank, the whole time she was busy pressing her phone, it's very annoying. undecided

It's high time we call out all this bank workers they can be very annoying.

And you are sure there was no network downtime? Because it is highly unreasonable to postpone a job that I will still attend to, when it's not like the customers will disappear. Sometimes, there might network downtime and mails were needed to be sent from personal phones. Not everything is usually in black and white.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Burgerlomo: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
WTF! That's too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tunwumi: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Losing her job will reset her brain to factory settings. Nigerians love to test how far they can take advantage of someone.

She won't be queried. The items are for loyal customer as end of the year gift. She is acting on behalf of the bank in the purchase. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
If you went out to vote on election day and INEC staff did this would you say this? Police station or hospital nko? What about checking in at the airport ?
What do you imagine the owner of a hotel would do if this happened at the reception to a guest waiting to check in?

do the blacks think?? Most of them hv low iq.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

do the blacks think?? Most of them hv low iq.
You are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by einsteine(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Make una rest. She won't lose her job. She will face Disciplinary Commitee and get a one month suspension and would not be promoted at next promotion. Also, her branch would be changed. They don't fire full staff for things like this.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by simplyakinz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
I know the woman, i know the branch... But i won't say it��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are an idiot

emotional insults can no longer hide the facts.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Centcanada: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
The lady that posted this picture has small Witch craft in her. Wickedness everywhere. I did It say the bankstaff is right but we have to be very careful posting certain things against our fellow human.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Chetas81(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Why the picture?

people like you supposed BORN in Russia if not Afghanistan
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
AJSfan:
This is a wicked thing to do. People are already suffering enough in the country, making her lose her job is an evil thing to do
Yet you'll frown at Buhari after saying this.
Thank God I left that country.
The sufferings ought to make her sit up.
IF care is not taken, she would lure Okporoko, Isam and Congo meat sellers into the banking hall. Na so impunity dey start and you are an accomplice to such nonsense. U deserve Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Centcanada:
The lady that posted this picture has small Witch craft in her. Wickedness everywhere. I did It say the bankstaff is right but we have to be very careful posting certain things against our fellow human.

spoken as a low iq black with their backward thinking...the fcmb staff did not do her job well period. all ur emotionalism and sentimentalism only go to demonstrate black backwardness. you think backwardly but want to go to the west where such conduct will result in instant dismissal. blacks!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
irunoko:
bros I support you jare.make she go eat that cloth for Christmas and resume 2023 without a job

Public service is the worst.you go see people dey come work at after one pm and sit-down to watch African magic or eat groundnut while making you sit for several hours before attending to you.whe. They even attending to you they'll be giving you attitude as if they're doing you a favour.we are a reflection of the impunity in aso rock

Abi. Though INEC is trying sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
irunoko:
you go see people dey suffer for que.meanwhile thryre also victims of the same pain O yet they'll be defending the very person who's the source of the pain.this same antithetical behaviour happens in our social space.once you call out wrong behaviour from government or individual, people will give you the Wetin dey worry this one look.same in the Work place, they'll see you as a rabble rouser.na the same behaviour they exhibited when fela was alive and he kept calling out Nigerians bad behaviour and governments irresponsibility and people kept seeing him as a social nuisance till he died now they're now realising too late that he wasn't a nuisance.same with rufai oseni of arise tv

You can say that again! By the way, I ignore how they react. If we all do, the others will come around.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Very soon such Impunity will extend to luring CONGO MEAT sellers and vegetable sellers into the bank. IF she did that then, she's sick.

She for carry the entire BALOGUN MARKET entire bank. Such an effrontery. I will fire her and fire those who bear same names alongside her.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.