Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls (5681 Views)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Must Read: The Patience Dog Eat The Fattest Bone! / The Patience Dog Eat The Fattest Bone: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Desusi: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Madmazel99:
I'm fine. Actually I'm married with two kids.

I guess you are the boy here, you can't compare running a home with someone sleeping around with young girls trying to give himself some ego.

Yes,l got you.So you're married with 2 kids already? Engaging and sleeping around with young girls?That's why l said you have a long way to go.Iam not bothered or felt insulted by your statement. Just as the day is far from the night,and sky is from the earth that's how lam far from you.Thank God lam not in your rank.I will be wicked if l didn't not tell you the truth.The truth is BITTER.Should you take to my words, it shall be well with you. if not,do the otherwise
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Weirdcamila: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
You should be made minister for account or budgeting .
Small outing and it’s over 70000 naira embarassed
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Madmazel99(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Desusi:

Yes,l got you.So you're married with 2 kids already? Engaging and sleeping around with young girls?That's why l said you have a long way to go.Iam not bothered or felt insulted by your statement. Just as the day is far from the night,and sky is from the earth that's how lam far from you.Thank God lam not in your rank.I will be wicked if l didn't not tell you the truth.The truth is BITTER.Should you take to my words, it shall be well with you. if not,do the otherwise

All these small boys. grin grin

But wetin bring all these one say u pass me, I no dey your rank.

I no understand. I snatch your woman?
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Nlanalyst: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
W****. grin

Let's assume this is not lie, you spent close to 15k on girls in a day or two, and you think say you dey wise?
You get sense too? Wow.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Magnoliaa(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:
You get sense too? Wow.

You're very funny. Very funny.

You could have kept it moving and held your 2 kobo worth of "eureka" about me to yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Laurene: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
jumper524:
far better than hookup babe that are [/b]docile[b] despite paying more.
You mean rebellious?
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Crucialgem:
Looooool guy you are funny ooo, am sure if your relationship survive 6 month you can boastfully calculate how much you had spend so far on her

Haha I swear the guy funny
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by dnawah(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Chemicalboss1:
OK so I decided to look for one girl to hold as girlfriend this Xmas and more than ever, I noticed its more easier to get the positive Nod from them.
So I met ibukun one beautiful and chubby girl like that and opted to take her out which she obliged. Took her to my favourite suya spot bought suya worth 1500 and holadia yoghurt for us both. Babe was forming posh taking her time while me when don already dey on Arizonal just dey chop my own like say I dey boarding school. Well I enjoyed the stay buy babe had poor sense of conversation and low humour, to cut the story short, ibukun have started telling about needing 10k for Christmas hair. Don't know if its the weed effect, but I changed face immediately and the dull girl couldn't comprehend, well I let her have her say till we left there, I stylishly dogged from paying her Transport fair cos I know I'll never have anything to do with that girl again anytime soon.
Total money spent on Ibukun was 2500. No takeaway no transport fare. Just counted my loss and moved on.
Then I met mercy, slim and also beautiful. took her to the same location. Unlike ibukun, she was less demanding and had better humour. Well I enjoyed the company and also bough her shawarma takeaway while also paying her Transport home. Well yesterday I called her over to a party going on in my place, she came over we had some enjoyment and I sucessfully banged her that Night, babe was worth every penny.
Now total money spent on mercy is over 10k since I met her. Bought shawarma for her 1500 suya and hollandia 2500 another suya of 2k which we shared, payed her Transport over 1k in total and gave her 3k after the love making. Total money spent should be 10 to 12 k in total

If only ibukun had been more patience, she'll be the one getting the 10k but her stupidity and impatience got her 2500 instead. Ladies be wise and humble like mercy. We both had great moment without her looking like an olosho.
yes naw!! Patient like Messi and carry the world cup grin grin grin
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Juleeee: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
W****. grin

Let's assume this is not lie, you spent close to 15k on girls in a day or two, and you think say you dey wise?

Pls don't give him idea,
Most nairaland guys on here thinks their better than the dull and jobless kind of women met in their life.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
THEGALADIMA:
The only thing I can say on this story is that the girls you meet are cheap and very classless.
Because where you take them to, the range of money you spend and finally that you except them to give in to your sexual demands so easily.
You may think you are a bad guy, but your level of girls are low class very classless.

So they would be classy if he had spent 1 million?

You don't even know the girls so why the hate?

You seem pained

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.