Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! (5992 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigYash:
Real virgins don't make noise about it.. Empty vessel they say,makes what?............. Complete am..

VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!! VIRGINNNNNNNNNNNN VVVVVVIRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by faceLAGOS: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Girls “falling” for Y! boys really disgust me.

Yuck sad

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by fman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

I don't

It's just that this one seemed different. I can't really explain.

My destiny has not been used. I belong to Jesus!

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Enny2013(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lol... funny u.
Legs puller!
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

He wants to know whether they’ve used your destiny. You might think it’s a joke sha

He actually asked the other guys in a low voice thinking I would not hear.

Thank God I'm a virgin! undecided

Please tell your fellow Nigerian men to desist from this wicked yahoo business.
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Jimmythewise: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
SirJerrie:

For you to actually consider dating a "Yahoo guy" shows the kind of person you are!!
Olosh0 in the making...
He was right after all for asking around just so He doesn't go raw on you and you infect him!!!

STFU already!!
Do your hook-up in piss cos you'll still get fvcked anyways!!
Your price dey him account...
Allow the young man collect his share in peace!!!

Show your fellow hoes love when he pays though..
Keep the ministry moving

All women will get f*cked. You may not F*CK her, I may not F*ck her but somebody will definitely f*ck her

Rollo Tomassi
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Silentgroper(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Have they?
For d fact dat she's upset, they prolly have...

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Silentgroper(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
nightfox01:
You're a piece of shit yourself you only wanted to date him cos he's cute and popular and BTW he may have been asking all those questions to know your intentions

If other guys have slept with you he eats and clean mouth

If they have not he treats you like a priceless jewel and you blew d chances

Where is very wicked goat come and finish work
She's obviously dumb... She couldnt see d light..

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Streetmovement(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

How can son of man post picture on this mumu forum, the thing dey make me vex

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Madups(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry
He just blew his chance. Huge red flag there!!

Nigerian men are really something else.

I actually liked him and thought he is cute even though he's a Yahoo boy.

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him and I was even beginning to warm up to him.

Nigerian men are shit angry
why wont he check whats he's paying for.. If he were to be broke and not handsome would you consider going out with him?

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Caleb15(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hi, am just passing thru #vawulence

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!
Even you are aren't and he asked definitely you'll lie
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

He actually asked the other guys in a low voice thinking I would not hear.

Thank God I'm a virgin! undecided

Please tell your fellow Nigerian men to desist from this wicked yahoo business.

Sounds like an immature guy. But is it these immature guys you hang around all day that you use to judge all the guys on Nairaland?

It’s crazy though cause I thought you hung out with men 28 and above
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by YorubaMod(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him and I was even beginning to warm up to him.

You want to date him because he's a yahoo guy.. ODE sad

Awon GOLD DIGGER (abi) SLAY MAMA

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by SirJerrie(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jimmythewise:

All women will get f*cked. You may not F*CK her, I may not F*ck her but somebody will definitely f*ck her

Rollo Tomassi

Well... Rollo Tomassi Knows better
I may not fvck her.
You may not fvck her...

But she's definitely gon get fvcked by the "Yahoo guy"

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by nairamaniac: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Is he just going around asking guys randomly?

Or the few that are quite close to him?
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by silibaba: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

Odi nkpa
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by MrBroke(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your reasons for wanting a relationship is very funny. I guess the kind of niggas you follow is an example of yourself so stop complaining

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Kodak9(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
My guy was just trying to avoid disease from an overused dirty kpekus. cheesy

You don't have to be angry cus all Nigerian girls are hoe. If you are a virgin. You for no vex grin

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jimmythewise:

Rollo Tomassi

So what's wrong with fuckiñg??
Isn't that how babies are made

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Have they?

Nope!
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
nairamaniac:
Is he just going around asking guys randomly?

Or the few that are quite close to him?

They were his friends, I don't know if they were that close.
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Flora2Sweet: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Virgin wey like yahoo boy...

Hmmm.... your destiny still freshhh,

Not a bad question , have u been f@cked remember say evidence fit dey ooo
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by kelspinall(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
100% irrelevant
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Me, after reading ur post.

i swear bro....d shame reach me 4 here

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Henrikjay: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
You dont have to blame the guy for his actions ... He asked you that because of your life style and the way you are always around the yahoo boys. .

As money is your fantasy and the yahoo have the money that normally drive you crazy and make you to always be with them .. He knows that yahoo boys and hookup girls are like 5&6 .. . the guy is a correct guy he just to know how honest you are ....

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

dating someone like you its controversal grin cheesy i will do enough digging on you more if its me,ur only good for sex not on anything seriously Relationship or marriage
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Desusi: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2022
fman:
Siofra so u dey follow Yahoo boys?
Maybe he wants to know if your destiny has been used
Lol! You don start o.
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Jimmythewise: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:

So what's wrong with fuckiñg??
Isn't that how babies are made
The more an unmarried woman does it, the more she converts into a farm tool. The less an unmarried woman does it, the more she becomes an award in a glass cage.
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2022
so you tracking his WhatsApp? lol already controlling him before he settled?whats wrong in asking guys if the fuccked you anyway?girl are you a chess player? because na them dundee pass lol,he is asking guys if they bleeped you? you found out or some b!tch told you and you are wasted.lmfao
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by nairamaniac: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:

They were his friends, I don't know if they were that close.
He wants to know where to place you in his life and heart.

Also u have to know it's gonna be awkward to him if you guys are dating publicly and some of his friends in your mist have had something with you.

It would definitely be awkward. Except you guys date very very far from them. Or you guys are just having fun.
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Uchenna10(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

Getat.......you liked him cos of money.......

Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? / See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO )