Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! (6014 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by JJuanMiguel: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!
Are you poor or have limited chances with men or what?
You just admitted to wanting to date a criminal/thief even though you're aware.

It's hard to see ladies who have their own stuff or from well to do background willingly roll with thieves.

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by udede(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry
He just blew his chance. Huge red flag there!!

Nigerian men are really something else.

I actually liked him and thought he is cute even though he's a Yahoo boy.

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him and I was even beginning to warm up to him.

Nigerian men are shit angry
Na you be sh*t here oo. Small thing you begin to generalize , how shitless is that ?

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by excanny: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him and I was even beginning to warm up to him.

You got nothing to fear if you had no slut vibes in the past.

He didn't blow any chances, you look before you leap.

Dude is avoiding expired boreholes.

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by excanny: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Are you poor or have limited chances with men or what?
You just admitted to wanting to date a criminal/thief even though you're aware.

It's hard to see ladies who have their own stuff or from well to do background willingly roll with thieves.

Obviously wanting to date a criminal knowingly is a sign that a lady is struggling financially, probably jobless.

They just make noise online, they are as broke as fucccck in real life.

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by omolasho: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2022
He just blew his chance. Huge red flag there!! (did you say chance! He is red hot and doesn't need a red flag)

I actually liked him and thought he is cute even though he's a Yahoo boy.(... actually like his dos$)

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him (he's got too much options because $$$)

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by jheaboiy(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2022
fman:
Siofra so u dey follow Yahoo boys?
Maybe he wants to know if your destiny has been used

��������
Very possible cos many ahlaji full outside oo
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by nostradamoss: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

Same way your father and your brother are fool of shit
Pig
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

DaddddyCK <<<<<<<< nomba one on the list for 2023 since I have qualiffications!!!((((Me & Siofra had this agreeemnt...i have more moiney meaning i yansh first b4 anybody))) cheesy
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

great topic...so whos idea was it to passs u around like world cup foootball?...
.Please gimmme there names so i can help u beat them up....kaiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her?