Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman (18938 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by obailala(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
The very same people accusing Obi of deporting destitutes to Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom are the very same set of people who vehemently defended Fashola for doing same thing just about the same period.

Likewise, the very same people who called for Fashola's neck for deporting beggars to Osun and Onitsha are the very same person defending Obi for the same act today.

Politics has a way of turning adults to clowns.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by toprealman: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

That guy is not fit for the office he's aspiring for. He's too ethnic and religious bigot. Never again will Nigeria go through that kind of 19th century 'rulership'.

Thuggery kinda leadership, chasing away other tribes, locking a whole governor of a state in a hotel and still claiming to be saint.

His obidients marafuvkers are saying he's a new set of leader and different from the rest, apart from being an Easterner, what other qualities qualify him?

If you ask me, I'll say none, and it's an open challenge to the so called obidient, list his qualities apart from being Igbo man.

Starting from his tenure in Anambra State where people like owobokiri, etal before they were brainwashed gave an honest and unbiased assessment of his unfortunate tenure there.

Is that what we need in this country?

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed
We need a man that cannot complete one single sentence without unnecessary blunders here and there, one with a portfolio built on lies- no family trace, disowned by Deloitte, Chigaco State Uni and confirmed fugitive drug lord right?
I am blessed , head or tail! Thank God for everything. I know He moves in a mysterious way and will perform His wonders.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Yankee101: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
People forget this one
E no like opposition
He even detained elrufai

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by OdefaGirl(f): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
I thought it was a senseful human being talking.....

All of you under the guise of contesting from other parties but indirectly working for the druggie would be disgraced.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by bobntu: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
So?
Is that why you shit in your pant upandan?
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by olahero(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
The man was a bad governor at that time. He will be the third runner sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by daberechi8(f): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
This SDP presidential candidate is a Tinubu supporter pretending to be presidential candidate. This Yoruba fool is working for Tinubu low key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Here he's forming saint. Speaking with a soft Nd low pitch voice like a drag queen.

If he wins, that voice will change in a matter of seconds.

Politicians!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by ipobarecriminals: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
cool Thanks to Afonjas.Afonjaa to the RESCUE. OBI is a TRIBALIST grin sad

5 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by AlwaysPositive: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner.

We have seen you... Oga bot.

I heard they just shared Christmas rice for you people... No let them cheat you ooo grin[right][/right] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Shinarman: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'm a leaving testimony to this report, I served in Anambra state and I won state award for CDs project. Peter obi send us back to our without giving us job. It will shock you that I was given #50,000 as compensation after one year that I finished my service. Abeg obi na scam.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Alpharey: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

Lies lies lies. Instead it was Lagos government once dumped some people of the southeast at Upper Iweka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who told a Nasir El'rufai, whom he locked up in a hotel for several hours to go back to his Hausa Kastina. That Anambra is not his state.

He wasnt even aware at the time that Nasir El'rufai is from Kaduna not kastina. He only cared about chasing the Hausa/fulani away.

The same man has been going around from church to churches, fanning religious partioning and division using the word - ' The church will take back its country' ... The same words the old brutal crusaders used, that resulted to dark days of violence, killings and bloodshed through war.

Like i said. We the Northerners he hated so much awaits him. Not through violence or anything harmful. But through our votes.

After 2023, even a local government political post wont interest him and his hatred filled, envious, religious bigotry people again.
It is on record that it is only Lagos state that rounded up non indigenes as sent them packing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by udeh3(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:
You wish. Obi is nothing but an ethnoreligious bigot.

Now you've seen they're beggers. What's the impact of beggers to the State?

Bring another news... We're tired of hearing this. So, you don't have another propaganda?

Just last month or thereabout, we saw what BAT's wife said. We also heard what Atiku said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by APCpackandgo: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Pack and go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Laple0541(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi is a serpent, the venom inside him is like that of every other flat heahed serpents, they are greedy and self-centered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by jamace(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
[b]
Corrinthians:
You wish. Obi is nothing but an ethnoreligious bigot.
[b]

I can remember in 2011, Obi was featured in a Radio Nigeria program called Radio Link.

(... mind you, PO then, was the only governor that had courage to come on that program because it's open to the public to call-in)

There in the program, someone called to ask Obi if it's true that he chased Northerners away...

Obi replied him and said, do you have a Northern brother in my state?
The guy said NO.

Obi said okay...

Why I asked is, I wanted you to call your brother now and ask him if I drove him away.

Then Obi said, if you know any Northerner that has a brother in Anambra, or that's living in Anambra, please call and ask him if I drove them away.

He later told the guy, I gave the Northerners a very good place which their leaders came to thank me for it.

In conclusion he told the guy, I will appreciate if you can come down to Anambra and see for yourself.

The guy appreciated him and ended the call...

Nigerians, vote Peter Obi. Tinubu and Atiku are merely chasing title and would do nothing for Nigeria and Nigerians.[/b]..[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
cool Thanks to Afonjas.Afonjaa to the RESCUE. OBI is a TRIBALIST grin sad
]It is on record that it is only Lagos state that rounded up non indigenes as sent them packing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by AlwaysPositive: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

We have heard.

Muslim's will vote Muslims

Christians will vote Christians...

Catholic churches now preach it during mass (VOTE PO) everyday, thrice on Sunday (6AM, 8AM and 10AM MASS).

Wailers can keep wailing..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

That guy is not fit for the office he's aspiring for. He's too ethnic and religious bigot. Never again will Nigeria go through that kind of 19th century 'rulership'.

Thuggery kinda leadership, chasing away other tribes, locking a whole governor of a state in a hotel and still claiming to be saint.

His obidients marafuvkers are saying he's a new set of leader and different from the rest, apart from being an Easterner, what other qualities qualify him?

If you ask me, I'll say none, and it's an open challenge to the so called obidient, list his qualities apart from being Igbo man.

Starting from his tenure in Anambra State where people like owobokiri, etal before they were brainwashed gave an honest and unbiased assessment of his unfortunate tenure there.

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed
Foolish talk from a foolish human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

]It is on record that it is only Lagos state that rounded up non indigenes as sent them packing.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Yungmil: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who is dis aboki?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Alpharey: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Cry us a river. Till tomorrow, if Hell Rufai should try such nonsense again in Anambra, he will be locked up. Coming to do shit in Anambra during election

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by ghostwritter(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Even if Peter Obi was the cause of 1967 Nigeria civil war, walahi I will still vote for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by daberechi8(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who takes an Afonja Tinubu stooge presidential candidate of Afonjaland serious

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by OdefaGirl(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed

If Obi had a quarter of dirty baggages Tinubu has..... His name would have been deleted from the race. Cover your face in shame because you guys found NOTHING to hold him down with. He is sound, intelligent and Smart. Clean and verifiable records unlike one alien candidate whose past was deleted from the space, renowned Drug lord who's old enough to go rest so his Parkinson and dimensia could be taken care of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

]It is on record that it is only Lagos state that rounded up non indigenes and sent them packing.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by godoluwa(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Agent of fake news

The guy on the pic you posted clearly wore ANAMBRA VIGILANTE GROUP jacket

Try another format

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Constitution Must Be Followed To The Letter - Datti Baba-ahmed / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / Orji Uzor Kalu Resigns From PPA, The Party He Formed With His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.