Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman (18932 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by GoodLife4live: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi has a penchant for bigotry. He really dealt with Anambra Anglicans and Northerners when he ruled Anambra state with iron fists and closed ears.

You guys don't have sense walahi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

I like una faith on top this Obi imaginary presidency

grin grin

You will not shut up. You this guy ehnnn really your stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
77up:
There is absolutely nothing like old propaganda, what he said is actually true which is not new to all and sundry.

Obi go hear am on Feb 25 cool

Dude have you seen how your propaganda has gone cold. Just keep quiet and go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:

Number one scammer and pretener.

Go and rest this scope don cast since.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
he is a fraud

You don't have sense
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
maasoap:
Yeah, he did. Those are the evils he did that will haunt him.

You don't have sense
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
maasoap:

Not propaganda, he did that.

One thing about lies and disinformation is that it always fails. Anambra state enacted a law then that outlawed Street begging and they rounded up beggars that were caught and they confirmed their state of origin and their homes and they were taken back to their homes. Even Kano and Kaduna outlawed Street begging and sent beggars to their state. You guys want to use disinformation tactics. It doesn't work anymore. Try and have sense.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by 540niyilolawa: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Point 1 we are waiting for point twoHe is lucky he dint kill them tooPoint 1 we are waiting for point twoHe is lucky he dint kill them too...
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

Try and have sense.
obynzo:

You don't have sense

You are a little bit frustrated and agigated.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Yankee101: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

But El-Rufai said it was FG via DSS that detained him during that election.

https://prnigeria.com/2022/10/21/fact-check-did-peter-obi/

We all know clearly that FG controls DSS, Army et.al. Also Peter Obi was in APGA then, so it cannot be possible that he detained El-Rufai.

Go to YouTube and hear exactly how elrilufai called him out to his face in arewa house. No follow online news. The governor controls the security apparatus in his state as chief security officer even if they’re federal
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
;
maasoap:

You are a little bit frustrated and agigated.

grin grin grin see this 2 bit hustler calling someone frustrated. Omo I bow for your stupidity as it is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Sunnyja: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner.

Tinubu don promise this one one motor park wey him go dey sell illegal tickets to okada riders and Keke bus drivers.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yankee101:

Go to YouTube and hear exactly how elrilufai called him out to his face in arewa house. No follow online news. The governor controls the security apparatus in his state as chief security officer even if they’re federal

grin grin grin Oga you are still am amateur when it comes to propaganda the YouTube video was a recent video in Kaduna when he lied. People played a similar video in 2013 when El-Rufai stated that DSS detained him on the orders of GEJ. Oga this lie has since failed.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Sunnyja: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
daberechi8:
Hausa is gone forever
The Hausas know those e killed them in Lagos until OBJ has to quell the madness.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Truthdeypain: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who told a Nasir El'rufai, whom he locked up in a hotel for several hours to go back to his Hausa Kastina. That Anambra is not his state.

He wasnt even aware at the time that Nasir El'rufai is from Kaduna not kastina. He only cared about chasing the Hausa/fulani away.

The same man has been going around from church to churches, fanning religious partioning and division using the word - ' The church will take back its country' ... The same words the old brutal crusaders used, that resulted to dark days of violence, killings and bloodshed through war.

Like i said. We the Northerners he hated so much awaits him. Not through violence or anything harmful. But through our votes.

After 2023, even a local government political post wont interest him and his hatred filled, envious, religious bigotry people again.

Useless, Worthless, Igbophobic nonentity.

Even an slowpoke knows that you are nothing but a chronic lying machine, a propaganda tabloid. IGBOS are not the reason why your life sucks, fool.

I keep saying it you are the most Igbophobic nonentity on naira land.. Bastard fellow.

God punish you and your Worthless gang of shit eaters..
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Yankee101: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin Oga you are still am amateur when it comes to propaganda the YouTube video was a recent video in Kaduna when he lied. People played a similar video in 2013 when El-Rufai stated that DSS detained him on the orders of GEJ. Oga this lie has since failed.

I’m not voting so what’s my agenda for propaganda?
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yankee101:

I’m not voting so what’s my agenda for propaganda?

So why are you lying that Peter Obi arrested El-Rufai.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by 77up(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Prepare your geepee tank come February
You need it more sad
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm watching you Fisayo
Hahahahaha

Chinedu Nwoke

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Johel(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

Fools...peter obi sent idiots and nuisances away from the state he governs,and the nuisance came to Lagos and start constituting far more worse nuisance because an agbado drug lord accommodates all sorts of nonsense and rubbish thereby putting the people in a more suffering and smiling situation.

The attacks going on in Anambra and the south east at large is a political something,do not be deceived..

Nothing moves me anymore...either tinubu or Satan, what will be will be, all I know is Nigeria needs a new face and that face is Peter Obi/Datti..

Vote wisely, Be obidient and yusful.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by oneMalik: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
You're calling who to react to what ?

Now I see reasons why some nairalnder always exhibit high level of gullibility...same thing everywhere in the society because of nonsense and irrelevant news just to sell your market .

How will this news help the society.

Una don dey mad !
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

Go and rest this scope don cast since.
Just as una scope against Tinubu don cast.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
engrpheleeks:

I'M HAPPY YOU ARE PAINED. YOU CAN GO AHEAD TO HANG YOURSELF IF YOU LIKE. JUST GET READY TO CELEBRATE OBI'S VICTORY NEXT YEAR.
Oponu! .. Yes I am pained because of your stupidity! Obi the fraudster my foot!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
DarkJeddi:
The Lagos that Tinubu single handedly built..
And you got the mouth to call others hypocrites?
I asked a simple question and you responded with what is not related! Not surprised nor be Obi supporters again?
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
he is a fraud
A complete fraud!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by engrpheleeks(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:

Oponu! .. Yes I am pained because of your stupidity! Obi the fraudster my foot!
IS IT YOUR STUPIDITY? OMO ALE. OBI WILL SURELY LORD OVER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE KINDRED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by prophetfire: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.
Foolishness and old lies can never depart from your pathetic lives.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Donake: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Import new scam alerts. This one is stale na. What sort of nonsense is this���
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:

Just as una scope against Tinubu don cast.

Reverse psychology the oldest trick. Oga go and look for another scope this one don cast.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Lightorder: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Senseless propaganda
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Lightorder: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

That guy is not fit for the office he's aspiring for. He's too ethnic and religious bigot. Never again will Nigeria go through that kind of 19th century 'rulership'.

Thuggery kinda leadership, chasing away other tribes, locking a whole governor of a state in a hotel and still claiming to be saint.

His obidients marafuvkers are saying he's a new set of leader and different from the rest, apart from being an Easterner, what other qualities qualify him?

If you ask me, I'll say none, and it's an open challenge to the so called obidient, list his qualities apart from being Igbo man.

Starting from his tenure in Anambra State where people like owobokiri, etal before they were brainwashed gave an honest and unbiased assessment of his unfortunate tenure there.

Is that what we need in this country?

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed
it is your papa that is fit! Next lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: Supply Challenge Will Last For Another 2 Weeks – IPMAN / Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan / FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.