Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman (18936 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner.

Talks like a kid always....
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by DukeofOkpoga: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
The mumu Op should be ashamed to even say that the beggers in Anambra were Northerners who left their home States because of the cluelessness and failures of the leaders in the North. Obi did not chase Northerners out, but chased beggers off the streets of Awka just like your Northern brothers Nasir Elrufai, Bala Muhammed, and the present FCT Minister all chased them off the street in the FCT for constituting nuisance on the street. Legit Hausa/ Fulani business owners and workers in Anambra have since poured cold water on this your nonsense propaganda since.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Picardor2: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Very true!

Obi was a pioneer of "IGBO LAND IS ONLY FOR IGBO`S" and the forceful indoctrination on Anambran`s. led to the eviction of non-indigenes

Guy u can lie eh. There is even a video in circulation that contradicts what u are saying

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Yankee101: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

So why are you lying that Peter Obi arrested El-Rufai.

I'm not a child
I was politically active when it happened
Maybe you dont know that some igbos were killed up north due to how obi treated hausas in anambra

It's not news for me or google
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Picardor2: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who told a Nasir El'rufai, whom he locked up in a hotel for several hours to go back to his Hausa Kastina. That Anambra is not his state.

He wasnt even aware at the time that Nasir El'rufai is from Kaduna not kastina. He only cared about chasing the Hausa/fulani away.

The same man has been going around from church to churches, fanning religious partioning and division using the word - ' The church will take back its country' ... The same words the old brutal crusaders used, that resulted to dark days of violence, killings and bloodshed through war.

Like i said. We the Northerners he hated so much awaits him. Not through violence or anything harmful. But through our votes.

After 2023, even a local government political post wont interest him and his hatred filled, envious, religious bigotry people again.

If all u said are lies may u and ur generation be punished for it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by owobokiri(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

If there is anyone with baggage it is Tinubu. You guys are too predictable. You create a topic pay to push it to front page and bombard the first 10 comments to sway people's opinions. Nice try but this scope is stale very stale.
You know their modus operandi very well..
Very predictable set of corrupt irritants
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

So what is your point.
I owe you no points!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by olatuns2017: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

For obvious reasons

Obi cannot be president in Nigeria even
In 2027

He is not on the list of ibos that most Yoruba or Hausas would vote for

Honestly

That's the truth

But

Obidense have locked their brains till 2023 elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by SamOchuko: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

What response were you expecting him to make? He has to ignore your calls and messages cause he can’t deny or refute the fact, denying or trying to make an excuse will only escalate the issue so it is in his best interest to act like he didn’t see your text and calls.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by owobokiri(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who told a Nasir El'rufai, whom he locked up in a hotel for several hours to go back to his Hausa Kastina. That Anambra is not his state.

He wasnt even aware at the time that Nasir El'rufai is from Kaduna not kastina. He only cared about chasing the Hausa/fulani away.

The same man has been going around from church to churches, fanning religious partioning and division using the word - ' The church will take back its country' ... The same words the old brutal crusaders used, that resulted to dark days of violence, killings and bloodshed through war.

Like i said. We the Northerners he hated so much awaits him. Not through violence or anything harmful. But through our votes.

After 2023, even a local government political post wont interest him and his hatred filled, envious, religious bigotry people again.

Apart from tribal politics, do you guys have any other game for your campaign?
Nigerians are wiser! This nonsense tales will NEVER fly!
Tinubu the masquerade is going nowhere!
Get used to that

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Mccullum: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
That idiot can not rule Nigeria grin

I meant that Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

Reverse psychology the oldest trick. Oga go and look for another scope this one don cast.
You be olodo sir! What is reverse psychology here? You are dull sir!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
engrpheleeks:

IS IT YOUR STUPIDITY? OMO ALE. OBI WILL SURELY LORD OVER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE KINDRED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
OLORIBURUKU... OMO ASEWO NON-ENTITY! OBI WILL NOT WIN ELECTION IF THAT PAINS YOU, GO HUG TRANSFORMER AND DIE! WORTHLESS PERSON! EFULEFU!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
engrpheleeks:

IS IT YOUR STUPIDITY? OMO ALE. OBI WILL SURELY LORD OVER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE KINDRED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
OGUN KII YOU! OLOSHI!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
I’ve always known that if na Igbo people get Lagos, Lagos would have been a no go area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
PureMe01:
Old propaganda grin

Make Una bring new ones make we treat am like the rest grin

OBIdients are ever ready. This is not 2015 wey Una use propaganda scam unreasonable Nigerians to enthrone the scam,Buhari. This is 2022.OBIdients are ready to match the propaganda head to head. Anything that will warrant thiefnubuu to have an edge towards the presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria cool

Keep daydreaming. You forget that records don't lie.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:

You be olodo sir! What is reverse psychology here? You are dull sir!

You don't have sense sir. In all honesty you don't
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Soso990240(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Elrufai had an earlier interview where he told us that The DSS that detained him said the order was from Abuja grin

Obi's ADC was a Fulani man, he came out and said that it was a lie and propaganda. Hausa community is Anambra came out and said it was a lie too.. grin

U know all that, but you must work for the money Tinubu pays you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
fashola chases miscreant beggar northerners too back to north...............,fooooolish hypiocrites
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yankee101:

I'm not a child
I was politically active when it happened
Maybe you dont know that some igbos were killed up north due to how obi treated hausas in anambra

It's not news for me or google

Oga shut up jare.... you think you can play propaganda. Why didn't you grow some balls to come out when Peter Obi challenged you all to mention one northerner that he evicted or treated badly that he will stop campaigning. Why didn't you courageously come out. Oga rhis format don cast since.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Tradman: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

vote obi
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Yankee101: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

Oga shut up jare.... you think you can play propaganda. Why didn't you grow some balls to come out when Peter Obi challenged you all to mention one northerner that he evicted or treated badly that he will stop campaigning. Why didn't you courageously come out. Oga rhis format don cast since.

I hold dialogs with only matured minds, you're clearly not one. Give valid points instead of insulting
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Amah70: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your Biafra and Peter Obi anti north falsehood propaganda on Peter Obi are not selling. Change strategy.

Here are Cross River APC governorship and legislative seat campaigners avoiding Tinubu like a plague, but chose Peter Obi.

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by engrpheleeks(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:
OGUN KII YOU! OLOSHI!
PETER OBI IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT. GO HANG YOURSELF.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by engrpheleeks(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:

OLORIBURUKU... OMO ASEWO NON-ENTITY! OBI WILL NOT WIN ELECTION IF THAT PAINS YOU, GO HUG TRANSFORMER AND DIE! WORTHLESS PERSON! EFULEFU!
GET YOUR PVC READY LET'S MEET AT THE POLLS. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Etimemy: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Post another one tomorrow
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Max82: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Obi is a scam
u said so bc u like suffer ok
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Max82: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2022
U are a liar, even my brother living in Lagos sent his children back to anambra to school. To ask how many non indigene has a plot of land in anambra not to talk of building houses. I know alot of northerners that are riding okada , even trading then in anambra. So ur lies are baseless
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2022
engrpheleeks:

PETER OBI IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT. GO HANG YOURSELF.
TINUBU THE JAGABAN IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT GO AND PERISH!
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Max82:
u said so bc u like suffer ok
You think say na everybody dey in poverty like una? Lol.... Wetin Obi the fraud and pretender wan do?
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by assholemods: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2022
engrpheleeks:

GET YOUR PVC READY LET'S MEET AT THE POLLS. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU.
IS IT YOUR PVC? ELERIBU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Constitution Must Be Followed To The Letter - Datti Baba-ahmed / Emefiele Arraigned In Court, Pleads Not Guilty To Charges / APC Youth & Women Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.