Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman (18931 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by novaris(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner.

you have no business with common sense

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by ipobarecriminals: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin it in those fl@theadPIGS dictionary that a 60 yrs old plus is a yoot grin cheesy
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

That guy is not fit for the office he's aspiring for. He's too ethnic and religious bigot. Never again will Nigeria go through that kind of 19th century 'rulership'.

Thuggery kinda leadership, chasing away other tribes, locking a whole governor of a state in a hotel and still claiming to be saint.

His obidients marafuvkers are saying he's a new set of leader and different from the rest, apart from being an Easterner, what other qualities qualify him?

If you ask me, I'll say none, and it's an open challenge to the so called obidient, list his qualities apart from being Igbo man.

Starting from his tenure in Anambra State where people like owobokiri, etal before they were brainwashed gave an honest and unbiased assessment of his unfortunate tenure there.

Is that what we need in this country?

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by daberechi8(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Hausa fool spotted
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Alpharey: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
olahero:
The man was a bad governor at that time. He will be the third runner sha

Be ready to cry when he becomes the President
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Very true!

Obi was a pioneer of "IGBO LAND IS ONLY FOR IGBO`S" and the forceful indoctrination on Anambran`s. led to the eviction of non-indigenes

It is on record that it is only Lagos state that rounded up non indigenes and sent them packing.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:
You wish. Obi is nothing but an ethnoreligious bigot.
It is on record that it is only Lagos state that rounded up non indigenes and sent them packing.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by daberechi8(f): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who told a Nasir El'rufai, whom he locked up in a hotel for several hours to go back to his Hausa Kastina. That Anambra is not his state.

He wasnt even aware at the time that Nasir El'rufai is from Kaduna not kastina. He only cared about chasing the Hausa/fulani away.

The same man has been going around from church to churches, fanning religious partioning and division using the word - ' The church will take back its country' ... The same words the old brutal crusaders used, that resulted to dark days of violence, killings and bloodshed through war.

Like i said. We the Northerners he hated so much awaits him. Not through violence or anything harmful. But through our votes.

After 2023, even a local government political post wont interest him and his hatred filled, envious, religious bigotry people again.
Hausa is gone forever
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Igboslayer: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Interesting times…Igbos are just rebranding this man. It’s not working.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babajero(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

That guy is not fit for the office he's aspiring for. He's too ethnic and religious bigot. Never again will Nigeria go through that kind of 19th century 'rulership'.

Thuggery kinda leadership, chasing away other tribes, locking a whole governor of a state in a hotel and still claiming to be saint.

His obidients marafuvkers are saying he's a new set of leader and different from the rest, apart from being an Easterner, what other qualities qualify him?

If you ask me, I'll say none, and it's an open challenge to the so called obidient, list his qualities apart from being Igbo man.

Starting from his tenure in Anambra State where people like owobokiri, etal before they were brainwashed gave an honest and unbiased assessment of his unfortunate tenure there.

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Mpanyi: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Liars. How many Anambra people are even in the state's civil service? Obviously not many of them. Others are people from other states. One thing with Anambra is the fact nobody cares who you are or where you are from, unlike many other states. In fact nobody notices you. I believe this was one of the reasons it's acronym them was Home for All. which it still is to date.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Alpharey: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who told a Nasir El'rufai, whom he locked up in a hotel for several hours to go back to his Hausa Kastina. That Anambra is not his state.

He wasnt even aware at the time that Nasir El'rufai is from Kaduna not kastina. He only cared about chasing the Hausa/fulani away.

The same man has been going around from church to churches, fanning religious partioning and division using the word - ' The church will take back its country' ... The same words the old brutal crusaders used, that resulted to dark days of violence, killings and bloodshed through war.

Like i said. We the Northerners he hated so much awaits him. Not through violence or anything harmful. But through our votes.

After 2023, even a local government political post wont interest him and his hatred filled, envious, religious bigotry people again.

We the Northerners grin. You have only one inconsequential vote to cast (waste). Lies won't take you people far.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Alpharey: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
Interesting times…Igbos are just rebranding this man. It’s not working.

Your propaganda is no more working. Everybody is feeling the negative heat from this current evil government, regardless of tribe. And they all want CHANGE. True change for that matter. Obi is coming!

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by edungene7: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
You can only tackle the man with the ball we understand the reason for the propaganda they are about to be rendered useless politically come 2023 APC and PDP would be buried
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by jamace(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2022

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by osazsky(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:
You wish. Obi is nothing but an ethnoreligious bigot.
the way yoruba beggers full ringroad...obaseki na fool...these guys done litre edo state..the few yoruba girls who came to edo with 10k done start agbo trad medical sales the only bad thing here be say if u buy agbo them go give u smell8ng puna free of chrge.very irrit8ng..since i was born i never see yoruba person rent store they do biz..obaseki nor get sense..chase these bastards out of edo cus edo nor b Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nnannapat(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
But one can't help it anymore, is it only me? Or has anyone else noticed that the number of online attackers that was raised by the APC on this forum is unprecedented.
Any little mention of Obi caught stealing a cube of Maggi years ago,fiamm!!! All the monikers will attack the thread, it is even becoming predictable.

No issue based campaign, no zeal to market their preferred candidate to the undecided voters and persuade them to vote their candidate, just the same old rhetorics.
This election should kuku come and go make we rest.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Sharatan(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is the thread urchins have been waiting for all these days. So they can masturbate till they pass out..
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Allisgud: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who be this small yansh grin
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Princevirus(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
We also hope he will chase non indigenous Fulanis out of Nigeria when he becomes the president

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by FireUpNow(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Governor Fashola did same too
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

And Tinubu did not na?

See how Qatar fine. We are still deceiving ourselves in Nigeria. Recycling old leaders.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by atinga1: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
SDP is the annex of the drug lord. So, we understand.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Sharatan(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nnannapat:
But one can't help it anymore, is it only me? Or has anyone else noticed that the number of online attackers that was raised by the APC on this forum is unprecedented.
Any little mention of Obi caught stealing a cube of Maggi years ago,fiamm!!! All the monikers will attack the thread, it is even becoming predictable.

No issue based campaign, no zeal to market their preferred candidate to the undecided voters and persuade them to vote their candidate, just the same old rhetorics.
They will still cry their eyes out when their savior starts chastising them in the future. They will still come here to curse him.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Igboslayer: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Alpharey:

Your propaganda is no more working. Everybody is feeling the negative heat from this current evil government, regardless of tribe. And they all want CHANGE. True change for that matter. Obi is coming!
Which mumu change, did OBI change Anambra state and develop Awka….NO.

Stop telling yourself lies. If OBI was a genius like you claimed, Awka should have become a Mecca, receiving many visitors to better their lives. Today it’s the worst state capital in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

you are hypocritical in your analysis
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Hisxlency01: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner. If at the end of the day he will loose, why are you so bothered about him, you are zombie are 5&6

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Igboslayer: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nnannapat:

The viciousness of OBI internet mobsters warrants such a response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Allisgud: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But u will be deported if ur papers are not complete abi,so what's the meaning of that,if to say buhari apply that wisdom we for no get unknown gunmen trooping from Niger republic
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Hisxlency01: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed
mumu analysis

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Thedon22: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
All that was said is true. I remember vividly because I have relatives that were affected by Obis policy towards non-indigenes. Obis group will never respond to the accusations because they know it is true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by TAP23: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Too many baggage

God forbid.

My Hope is Renewed

Will end up crying blood to dæth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by cicero(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Seun knows this is false yet he and the hopeless, futureless hirelings are working to make an invalid the president of Nigeria for 10k pay month, I have news for you:

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria after Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Fayose Reiterates Call For President Buhari’s Resignation, Says; “his Failure Ow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.