Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman (18934 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Igboslayer: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin your stupidity is legendary.
You are just too foolish to be reasonable. Why are you this foolish na

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Igboslayer: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2022
obynzo:

And is Lagos a habitable city in Africa? A city that cannot boost of pipe borne water and good roads. You people keep using propaganda. Your stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Werey omo ale which of your shitholes can boost of the pipe borne water you mentioned. Werey dey Lagos dey sell gala enjoying most of the good things of life, yet, this idiots want us to follow OBI wey no fit develop Awka in 8yrs, Bunch of inglorious bastards.

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by olibeans: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Peter Obi the Biafran puppet
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by BuzChi(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2022
When Buhari mentioned boldly on his affiliations to terrorist in the North, the same Tinubu that some people want to vote still supported Buhari for presidency. Now Tinubu has a dangerous governor with obvious terrorist ties as his deputy, but you guys are trying to blackmail Peter Obi, the person that Nigeria needs badly. Please don't defend mediocrity for a great nation like Nigeria!

Cyberterror:
Peter Obi has the same extremist views of IPOB terrorists that's why he sees nothing wrong with IPOB killings and terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Born2Breed(f): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Mor0ns regurgitating lies.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Bishopwizzy(m): 4:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Urchins at it again. It is no longer he chased the housas but those that are not from Anambra state. Obi has turned a nightmare to the enemies of Nigeria. There is nothing they've not said to de market him. Yet his popularity grows. Urchins will always be urchins
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by NuruDiddy: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner.

High BP will kill u soon
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by NuruDiddy: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Very true!

Obi was a pioneer of "IGBO LAND IS ONLY FOR IGBO`S" and the forceful indoctrination on Anambran`s. led to the eviction of non-indigenes

I can feel your pain. Try take some pain killer
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by deebrain(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2022
This one is a big lie.

I happened to be in Anambra during the time of Obi' governance.

I mean during the Uba, Obi Ngige drama.

And the state enjoyed unusual peace during Obi's time!

I remember that during Uba's time, there must be a robbery every weekend in Ihiala, and Nnewi!

I don't know what Obi did--- all that stopped during his time.

Now, it was during Obi's time, the population of Muslims and Hausas in Anambra started to spike up. I remember the conclusion of Ramadan and Eid Kabir celebration that looked like it was in Lagos--- as against the former trend when Muslims and especially Hausas were looked at as outcasts.

PS. My best friend then, a Muslim Yoruba, was the imam of the Ihiala mosque and you need to see what happened during Salah celebrations.

All these started to nose dive after Obi. For whatever reason!

Be very wary of the nonsense you read on social media!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Soulsymbol99: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Why is everyone attacking this young man? SDP spokesperson, speak for your party na and tell us about your party's plan for Nigeria instead of taking shotz @ obi undecided
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by olamike02: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2022
PureMe01:
Old propaganda grin

Make Una bring new ones make we treat am like the rest grin

OBIdients are ever ready. This is not 2015 wey Una use propaganda scam unreasonable Nigerians to enthrone the scam,Buhari. This is 2022.OBIdients are ready to match the propaganda head to head. Anything that will warrant thiefnubuu to have an edge towards the presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria cool
IF YOU'RE NOT OF AGE THEN,GO AND VERIFY grin
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by fredoooooo: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Fact
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by kelly72: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2022
All Anambra commissioners of police during Obi's tenure were Northerners. They have all debunked this story as a fat lie.

I was Fasola of Lagos State who actually deported Nigerians in the midnight. I did not totally condemn that because, people should not be migrating from place to place if there is no needed skill, service or productive experience they are bringing with them. Going to populate a State with destitute causes serious challenges for governance.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey omo ale which of your shitholes can boost of the pipe borne water you mentioned. Werey dey Lagos dey sell gala enjoying most of the good things of life, yet, this idiots want us to follow OBI wey no fit develop Awka in 8yrs, Bunch of inglorious bastards.

Oga your stupidity is a stuff of legends.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Yankee101:

I hold dialogs with only matured minds, you're clearly not one. Give valid points instead of insulting

Oga stop trying to console yourself abeg. You don't have sense
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by babydioku(f): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
afonjas dont kill yourselves over peter obis matter
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by obyrich(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.
Obi threw a challenge at Arewa House which all you cowards could not take. He requested for any non-indigine who was issued an ID card when he was governor to come forward. He promised to stop campaigning once this is proved to be true. Up till now, nobody, no name.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by BizBayo: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Shinarman:
I'm a leaving testimony to this report, I served in Anambra state and I won state award for CDs project. Peter obi send us back to our without giving us job. It will shock you that I was given #50,000 as compensation after one year that I finished my service. Abeg obi na scam.

‘leaving’ testimony indeed. You are a liar and it shall not be well with you for this lie. May you be lied against on your day of happiness.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Igboslayer: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2022
obynzo:

Oga your stupidity is a stuff of legends.
Werey omo ale no fit discuss facts.

Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by SirWisy: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2022
And his ADC is a northerner??
Unah lies dey smell
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Ekpeitit(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Obi is gay monkey.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by JASONjnr(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
You wish. Obi is nothing but an ethnoreligious bigot.

You people have small brain...

From your attached....You saw that he also repatriated Ebonyi people, same Igbo and Akwa Ibom which is also from the southern region as he is...Yet you carefully and ignorantly decided to tag him an ethno-religious person...

My take on it....He put the people of Anambra first as a governor, same way he will put Nigerians first as a president...

If you are not welcoming him, try not to ridicule yourself while trying to paint him evil...
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ppl still de carry this filthy propaganda around?

Some adults are a disgrace
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yankee101:

I hold dialogs with only matured minds, you're clearly not one. Give valid points instead of insulting

Oga keep shut jare. You this hollow skilled person claiming to roll with intelligent minds.
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by tk4radi: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/obi-chased-non-indigenes-out-of-anambra-sdp-spokesman/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.
The two things he said here were big lies.

When Peter-Obi was Governor, he only saw a little of Tinubu.
Dame Etiaba saw the rest of Tinubu before Peter Obi came back and started off while Fashola was there as the Governor.
So, as long as concurrent-time comparisons are concerned, this dumboo should be comparing Peter-Obi with Fashola,, And not Tinubu.

Again,, After the creation of the new Anambra State, the Government of the New Enugu vacated all the non-indigens of the new Enugu State, Which included a majority of the indigens of the New Anambra State.
The new Anambra State formed its own Civil Service newly (that was in 1991 and 1992), and they were made up mostly of the indigens of the New Anambra State.
Peter Obi inherited the system that way, and he didn't eject or vacate any existing worker.
Rather he just made sure to continue with the methods which his predecessors had been using..
Which is,, recruiting only indigens of the State.

If Peter Obi becomes the president,, would this man be happy if he starts recruiting lots of people from Ghana, Togo, and Kenya etc into the Federal Civil Service?
Re: Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman by Kfed4ril(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's late Jack the nkita has a million better chance of winning election than this pandora crook.

This is the same intolerant effeminate voice clown who locked up Elrufai who was on an official assignment in Anambra.

I heard the packaged fraud gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra and ordered them to be wearing the ID cards on their necks like neck chains.

Even obodo oyibo, Nigerians aren't treated in such condescending manner.

This propaganda worked in 2015, but it’s not working in 2023 so pls find another strategy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: Supply Challenge Will Last For Another 2 Weeks – IPMAN / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Government Completes 22MW Ajaokuta Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.