Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. (62756 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FuckSilly: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
murphybo:

She was dating a guy who got her job and husband got to know bt no one is talking abt dt
Because they're all senseless and selfish hypocrites, just like the INGRATE slút that posted.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Emily22:

No one noticed that she cheated on the guy and the guy found out, that was the turning point in their relationship

Disgust, hate and so many things will set in

Am married and I really know women well, the way she will narrate everything ehh the man will look like demon to you until you enter as her husband before you will understand what the man is going through.
The truth is that woman are not meant to be wealthy coz it will always end in tears for the man marrying them.

A man can marry poor girl and turn her to a beautiful girl even when she is not working but you see for woman, anything she do for you is in the book of record.

Try not to be collecting anything from a woman for the respect sake.
As a man try as much to make money. Very very important

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by israelmao(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=piecuntie post=119229215]HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

My mom wanted me to abort it, instead i packed my things and stayed with him.
He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

[b]I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to kno1w about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY [
[b][/b]/b]and got pregnant with m second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2millionnaira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I don't stress him for expensive outing our wigs or phone.
I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

My mind is now strong. I don't cry again if he offends me nor complain.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

Sorry for the long write up[/qu
Your marriage started falling apart from the time your husband had the knowledge of your infidelity,he only agreed to be legally married with you to take his pound of flesh and for you to reward him for all his effort in sponsoring you to school.There is no reason tenable to engage in infidelity if you and husband genuinely love each other.

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by misan1977: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Divorce, just like that?

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Omoapena(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
Those saying i want to go back to the rich guy,
It is not like that, After breaking up with him, he cursed me and blocked me everywhere. he is married with kids.

i dont intend to remarry anymore. I just wan to start a business or have an hobby.
I started having sex with him since i was 19. i am fed up with sex pls.

my husband was my bestfriend, i dont have friends.

I feel i should start afresh with my life but i cant leave my kids because i am an introvert.

Pls stay away from whatever that takes your peace of mind, if it's your husband, Pls divorce him and have your peace of mind...
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by sisisioge: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

See life...
Wicked soul
You haven't even heard from the man and you're already supporting this evil, ADULTERESS and UNGRATEFUL BĪTCH's plan....

Birds of the same feathers.

How would you feel if your husband took your children away?

HER PLANS WILL END IN TEARS...

YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU'RE SOWING TOO...

Calm down son of Lucifer! Did you hear the man's side before judging her too? He who wears the shoes knows where it hurts....so fork off my mention, arindin banza!

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

Sorry for the long write up

I feel sad for girls who have to date senseless men just to go through school and be somebody due to poor backgrounds and then get stuck in abusing relationships and being taken advantage of.

U didn't have to marry him bt u did and supported him when u had money bt the idiot doesn't appreciate ur effort to appreciate his own past efforts for u.

At the end of the day it takes 3 to tango. If u aren't having same family goals and ideals u have to find ur separate ways. It hard marrying a man without value and character then to male matters worse no money.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Idaytesj29(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
UNDFTD:

[s][/s]Your warped reasoning or should I say[s][/s] your theory does NOT even hold water. A drug addict is under the influence of drugs and can change if he received counselling and abstain from using drugs. Now, a wife beater is under what influence? And what is he being counselled for? To abstain from beating his wife or what? You just open your mouth to talk and hear yourself. You have no data to back up your frivolous argument!

Some beaters are also under influence. Some women usually report that their boyfriend or husband only beat them they return home drunk. So, your theory is not one size fits all.

Many woman or men beaters had stopped. If well handled and treated by professional counsellors and psychologists too, the man may stop.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by VawulenceProMax: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na this type of hoes sweet to kill and go jail
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by UNDFTD: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Some beaters are also under influence. Some women usually report that their boyfriend or husband only beat them they return home drunk. So, your theory is not one size fits all.

Many woman or men beaters had stopped. If well handled and treated by professional counsellors and psychologists too, the man may stop.

Keep believing your story!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Evii: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
At the start of your story you said he's 13 yrs older than you while at the end of the story you said he's 44 while yours 31 yrs...your story isn't clear.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Idaytesj29(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
UNDFTD:

Keep believing your story!

Each with their story, keep believing yours too!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by alphaNomega: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
udeh3:
Well, I will always say, marriage or any relationship comes with a price. This guy saw you, liked you and believed in you even when your family had nothing. Took you through school, you left and dated a rich guy, then came back to marry him.
There must be something you saw in him. At that stage of your life, you were no longer naive. You've got a good job, a graduate, etc. Coming back to having another child for him and also marrying him says a lot about him

Are you telling us he isn't good in other areas? Cos you just wrote about his supposedly weaknesses which everyone, including you has.

You didn't care to state your bad altitudes, rather, you spoke about his. It takes two to tangle

Well, I support divorce if the relationship isn't safe anymore. But taking the children secretly out of the father's reach has alot attached to it than you told us

Whatever been the case, I wish you luck
Let love lead
This is why you do not go back to your exes.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Munamoqel: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

if not for him and his plumbers job you would have been a school b drop out may be selling orange .that why guy should marry up and not down poor families always have issue with money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by UNDFTD: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Each with their story, keep believing yours too!

I am and keep holding on steadfastly to yours!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Idaytesj29(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2022
piecuntie:

he was my first.
I met him as a virgin.I loved him.

I cheated because he threw me and my first child out because his ex came back begging.
I moved on and started dating the other guy, we were about to get married sef, so it was my family that asked me to call off the engagement and give him a try one more time.

All your stories are sweet, but we will wait to hear from your husband. Married people full here, by the time your husband says his side of the story now, you sef will be shocked.

Are you sure you are not a pain in the ass because you are sharing or picking up most bills in the house?

Are you not reminding him that he is not your match because he didn't get that degree?

Have you emerged as the head of the house as a result of your financial capabilities?

Are you not the razor mouth wife that uses sharp words to cut your man?

If you have not done all that and remain a good wife to your husband and he still beats you, then there is a problem.

Cos, I find it hard to understand why a man who never beats you when you guys are having it rough at the start, when you cheated and all, only to start beating you now that things are better for the two of you.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by efficiencie(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

When you were a liability he stood by you, endured your shit and paid your way through school but now that he is a liability and you are well of you are stacking the cards against him...go ahead and divorce him. Whatever is making your mouth water outside will be bitter when it gets to your belly. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Idaytesj29(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2022
UNDFTD:

I am and keep holding on steadfastly to yours!

Shallom
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by UNDFTD: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Shallom

back at you!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Idaytesj29(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2022
UNDFTD:

back at you!

Same here
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Germi9: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Ok12345:
Na wa oo

What does men want?

See this aunty married someone that sponsored her in school and she is still seeing shege.
Madam “it is what do men want”

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Onemind47(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2022
A woman will always paint her picture nice.. And if I may ask where and why is it that anything divorce women want to claim ownership of children as if they only bare them.
Madam u are raising a dead horse. What you are saying is not what you want to do, u hv yr preservations. Go and settle your family don't be deceived by what u see here. Many of them wish to be in a man house more better than yr husband self
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Pacesetter123(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You mean you were having sex with the other guy?
She has already admitted she cheated.
So what does cheating in marriage means to you?
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by brandsoncharlie: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2022
nedekid:

After over 21 years in marriage. Did not even marry early. I believe I am man enough to stand by my comment.
Invest all you want, when it is time to separate, when it no longer works, nothing you can do about it.
Me, I won't invest in any woman, if you're not from a well to do family forget.
Imagine a friend I know because of getting Canadian citizenship he married a Nigerian girl he's training in school in Canada.
Just imagine while he has siblings who the parents expect him to bring over to Canada and help too.
Some men aren't thinking well with their brains.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

Did you study nursing?
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by brandsoncharlie: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

Op forget that girl her head no correct.
The people calling you stalker on this platform haven't dated women in their varieties of different nature.
They will complain you're not giving them attention, when you compromised they see you as a big fool.
Set a boundary from day one and don't renege because of her.
You're not a stalker, bleep her and go.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by straynt97: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2022
OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins
egbeocha43: OBidients are taking over everything.

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Divorce is your best option. People like that will never change. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Nextlife1: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by einsteine(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Na mumu dey marry.

You already know this, guys.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by olibeans: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Sorry Great One!
You're one of the few great ones.
It's rather unfortunate that the person who you so much believed in failed and disappointed you.
Age is not a barrier here.
He has failed to meet up with your standards despite you shifting grounds for him on numerous occasions

He's unrepentant and unyielding to growth and development of oneself.

He's now a member of a secret organisation and someday soon he might use you for ritual purposes.

You have two kids for him already and that's a drawback.

You've ignored all the red flags until recently that your eyes became opened to reality.

Before you file for divorce, get a restraining order from the courts with the aid of the police and ensure that it is established that the crime of domestic violence has existed and committed against you.

Move out from the house to a more secure location and work seriously on your study route to the UK with or without the divorce paperwork unless it's necessary, the paperwork might keep you longer than you want in 9ja.

Goodluck to your new quest and learn the hard lessons from your previous life.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by leofab(f): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2022
piecuntie:

THANK YOU
you first cheated on him with a rich guy cos he was poor now he is Rich what do you expect ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.