Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. (62679 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by WHITELIGHTER: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
From the beginning I already knew how it will end... carefully written story just to paint the man as the villain...typical.

Well, 3 sides to a story...I won't buy this

5 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Kavod: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

My mom wanted me to abort it, instead i packed my things and stayed with him.
He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I don't stress him for expensive outing our wigs or phone.
I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

My mind is now strong. I don't cry again if he offends me nor complain.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

Sorry for the long write up
LEAVE AM.... MAKE GUYS LEARN..... E MAMA DE THERE, E SISTER E SEND GO SCHOOL? OGBENI DUST AM FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rubbiish:

U won't understand till u get there, I still believe u are under 45 yrs & there is no explanation I will give that will make u to understand, till u get older. I quoted u because I was once like u. One thing u should know is if it was better to live without kids or get married, ur parents wouldn't give birth to u, the society would have adopted this approach of singleness, moreover nobody wants to suffer, raising kids. But as u start approaching 50 yrs without a family or child, u will understand...

You're wrong, most of you are used to being emotionally needy and that's the reason it's always difficult for you to be alone or not around people.

This is more about psychology.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by texannaija: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
rickpat:
if you're truly fed up..YOU WON'T SEEK ANY ADVISE...

good luck

Make she”dey play” naaa!!!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by oonyeoma50: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
cool

"Fictitious"

This is a fake story.
It never happened.
If you know you know cool

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Dogalmighty17: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Madam. If all you have said here is the truth. Move out of that house right away. I will not advise you to divorce your husband just yet. You MUST seperate from him for a while. So that you can reassess your situation and circumstance. This is an extremely toxic marraige. You cannot raise a child in this environment.
The physical and mental abuse makes it all the more urgent. Don't give him any reason to suspect you may leave soon. This person will try to kill you.
Again, LEAVE!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by zudozz: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I can bet my balls that she isn't relocating to any UK. Don't be deceived bro. She's planning on going to leave with that Rich dude.

Chai!

Too much sense no go keel u!.

Immediately I read that d guy hit him it activated my mumu button. grin

I no dey like to hear say man hit woman.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
kay29000:

Exactly. See how she said it so nonchalantly, as if it is nothing.

Many Women don't have Sexual Standards at all.

Their ToTo is simply their Tool To Survive.

This is a dysfunction of proper Family Financial Education and Engagements.

Poor Parents Births PoorER Children Who MUST Depend Solely on Their ToTo to Survive as They Lack The Faculty and Capacity to Think and Work Due To Their Mental Laziness and Physical Laziness Too.

Family Finance is Everything.

Every Family Need To Educate Themselves and Engage in Family Businesses like The Rich and Ultra-Wealthy People Do.

PS: By The Way; I'm Just Getting Married, and I don't to pray to be DIVORCED for Any Reason.

Marriage is A Private-Public Covenant which Mandates "For Better, For Worse"...

The OP should get separated from Her Husband for Some Time Since He Beats and Ridicules Her.

There is No Joy in Such A Marriage That Emotionally Traumatize Each Other... Soon, Any of Them Could Intentionally Kill The Other as The Relationship Grows More TOXIC.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Greenfusion: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your story seem incomplete, i didn't want to go the religious route, but i have to, holding God genuinely is very important, note this please.

You have only talked about your husband's weakness but not yours.
I assume alot of these started after you cheated on him, and i hope you didn't have more flings, men are never happy when their ladies cheat, it can totally change a man to a beast. It takes an extra grace to make that man normal. When that man see you, i assume he sees you like trash, those things may still be ringing in his head.

Involve your God, talk to your man with sincerity and respect, he once loved you dearly, genuinely change your own bad character, pray for your man and marriage. You can involve his close friend after you have tried the above without success.

Most importantly, pray for your man and marriage, respect your man, change your own bad character, and change genuinely.

You may not need divorce.
Outside nor too easy, try everything possible to keep your marriage in peace.

Remember the whole decision and action is all yours as well as the consequences of your next action, so mind your next action...pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Orinechi: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
We have heard u; we need to hear from ur husband to pass judgement. Remember marriage is for better for Worse. If u die in marriage ,is okay cos u die for what u believe in. Don't just rush for divorce. At the same time check the type of friends u keep to know if they are the ones pushing u to divorce ur husband. Marriage is not a bed of roses. It goes with plethora of challenges
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by jcross19: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
I hate any form of abuse, both physical and emotional in marriages. You have a thousand reasons to divorce him but one reason to rebuild the marriage. There are 3 sides to a story, (1) your side of the story (2) your husband's side of the story and (3) the truth about everything. Have you asked yourself about what would have happened if he didn't sponsor you in school at his own expense?

I have a blood sister that the husband sponsored to the UK about 14 years ago and sent her to nursing school. She became a citizen, rich while the man was deported about 5 years ago because of Visa issues. Now she divorced the man over some flimsy excuse 2 years ago despite the 3 children they have.

Women with power and wealth tends to take their men for granted
you are right!!!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Nyanabo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
OK, the question is are you here to seek advice or to rant and blow off some steam?

If you are truly tired, no matter how we beg you to stay you would still leave him. If you still want to endure no matter how we beg you to run away, you would still stay.

What I'm I saying in essence? The choice is yours to make. Me for one I don't condone an abusive relationship once fist and punches gets Involve, I advice either of the couple to bounce. Simple. Don't be another Nwachukwu.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by ekerintee: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
the man invested in her , sometimes there are problem when the wrong person invest in a person.Sometimes such people feel you owe them your life and will constantly remind you about what they did for you and sacrifice.These sometimes tie people down for life .I am not in the right position to judge this matter without full understanding of the situation or the other partners side but i will say its not so good when you are emotionally tired down to an abusive person.Men do change , so also women ,him changing could be as a result of the womans attitude and also seeing the woman as a threat or being too proud because of her achievement.Not everyone has the brain to go to school or the interest for school,so i feel he should not be pressured to go to school.I have seen cases where very ambitious women marry men with little or no ambition,this women are very smart and intelligent and always aspiring to be great, this women are tired down to men who are mediocre and little or no ambition.Such a relationship is quiet unfortunate and i such marriage are error to me ,it happens in both cases, men marrying women with no ambition, its much more worse when a woman of high ambition marry a man with no ambition, it affects the woman pyschologically and also the whole family sufferfinancially and in some areas.I am not so much in support of divorce but in such case and based on recent happening of marriage violence,a seperation may be necesary.I have tried to be balanced as a Guy and also knowing how women play victim in marriage,i would not totally condemn the man without hearing his own side.

udeh3:

I went through her narration, and I didn't see where the man lied. He was a civil servant. Many things are really wrong with Africans, and one is the lack of proper education. Do you know there's dignity in labour. Why pressuring him to go to school? In UK or US, a plumber makes more money than a medical doctor. Non is inferior to the other, only in Africa

This is somebody that didn't look back, but sacrificed for you to go to school without thinking it twice. He preferred her going to school than training himself. Can this lady do same if she was in this guy's shoe? You finished and dated a rich dude... If not love for money, why do that? You went back to him and married him this time. Money came, yes, through you! Did her altitude changed or not when the money came?

She attested that the guy never raised a hand on her even when they were suffering... Suffering should bring in anger and not the other way round. Now, he's beating you, so, what changed in you? What were the things you were saying to him now that made him hit you?

When I condemn hitting your partner, are you also free from bad behaviors?
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by sharone21(f): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
kay29000:
You cheated on him first... I have nothing more to say.

More women have feelings of guilt when they cheat than men.....

Maybe that was the only way she could help both of them.

That she opened up about cheating doesn't mean the man didn't start cheating before her.... Men can be cheating under a woman's nose and still be lying about it, not even this chronic liar of a man she found herself with.

That women don't come out like cry babies to talk about how Nigerian men deal with them doesn't mean Nigerian men are the good ones while Nigerian women should be feared.

Let Op pray well about her marriage.... Marriages are going through a lot these days..... A family who prays together and do many things in common ( as if they were of the same team) will stand alot of trials..... She should pray about her travelling too.... I understand her well, " why be with a man and also be taking care of him( when he seemingly is like not being grateful with the attitudes he is giving her despite all her efforts) when I can just take care of myself and kids"?....And this kind of man may not even try to be romantic a bit and pamper her so she feels less stressed.....
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Menclothing: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let's hear d other party

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FireUpNow(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP the beating and cheating is a no for me but consider the divorce side very carefully and the effect on your kids later in life.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Biafraaa: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
I want to hear the man part of the story too before I start saying anything else.

Thanks.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by admixture: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Incomplete story, let us hear from the other side. Any advice that is given here will be invalid until the husband tells his own story. Talking from experience. I wish you good luck, but remember any decision you make, will either affects you positively or negatively in the future, so be sincere with yourself. Good luck
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Greenfusion:
Your story seem incomplete, i didn't want to go the religious route, but i have to, holding God genuinely is very important, note this please.

I assume alot of these started after you cheated on him, and i hope you didn't have more flings, men are never happy when their ladies cheat, it can totally change a man to a beast. It takes an extra grace to make that man normal. When that man see you, i assume he sees you like trash, those things may still be ringing in his head.

Involve your God, talk to your man with sincerity and respect, he once loved you dearly, genuinely change your own bad character, pray for your man and marriage. You can involve his close friend after you have tried the above without success.

Most importantly, pray for your man and marriage, respect your man, change your own bad character, and change genuinely.

Remember the whole decision and action is all yours as well as the consequences of your next action, so mind your next action...pele

Change Your Own Bad Character.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by simplepee(f): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
I hate any form of abuse, both physical and emotional in marriages. You have a thousand reasons to divorce him but one reason to rebuild the marriage. There are 3 sides to a story, (1) your side of the story (2) your husband's side of the story and (3) the truth about everything. Have you asked yourself about what would have happened if he didn't sponsor you in school at his own expense?

I have a blood sister that the husband sponsored to the UK about 14 years ago and sent her to nursing school. She became a citizen, rich while the man was deported about 5 years ago because of Visa issues. Now she divorced the man over some flimsy excuse 2 years ago despite the 3 children they have.

Women with power and wealth tends to take their men for granted
This is so sad, humans easily forget a million good over just one bad. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by JohnnA1: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
atinga1:
Too many stories that touch in Nairaland these days.
And you believe these stories are real?? undecided
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Greenfusion:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Great Piece.

Divorce is not an option for now.

For Now; Since She gets beaten up and treated as trash by the man, she should be wise enough to try all that you have written up here for about another 6 Months;

Time is of Essence Here.

If She can do all that you advised within 6 Months and The Man Still doesn't Change; Then He Has Already Hardened His Heart - Hence; She Should Rent A New Apartment and Get Separated from Him Through A Family Lawyer for Some Time.

This doesn't mean that they would be DIVORCED.

This Separation Technique will help both of them Miss Each Other and it is more likely to help them Rekindle Their Lost Vibes for Each Other.

To Be Specific; Another 6 Months of Separation is Perfect for Them or Any other Person Suffering From A Toxic Relationship.

If He doesn't Sit Up Right after Harnessing Any or All of The Above; Then I believe She should already know what to do.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
I can almost swear I've read elements of this story before in several other stories, and perhaps, movies.

Super story. This is super story

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by brandsoncharlie: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
nedekid:
Cannot blame you.
Its your life, do what is best for you. Besides you are still young.
Men, make sure you try to be ontop financially, if not issues will be there. When it comes to that, free the woman and don't wound yourself for something you no longer keep.
When you become a man you wouldn’t be saying this.
He invested in the woman so that’s why she is doing well financially .
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The olosho that has since been collecting Dick from another guy, na she u dey asked if she has someone else?

grin

She claimed that she repented.

So, I want to believe she actually did repent.

I want to know if she has someone already that she is already having sexual intimacy with.

I responded to the post even without reading the story at first.

Even after Reading up The Story, My Two Questions Remain Valid.

I'm almost 80% Sure That She is Already Interested in Another Man.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by brandsoncharlie: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
simplepee:
This is so sad, humans easily forget a million good over just one bad. Pathetic.
You don’t know women, you’ve to be careful when dealing with them.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kavod:

LEAVE AM.... MAKE GUYS LEARN..... E MAMA DE THERE, E SISTER E SEND GO SCHOOL? OGBENI DUST AM FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

Lol
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

grin

She claimed that she repented.

So, I want to believe she actually did repent.

I want to know if she has someone already that she is already having sexual intimacy with.

I responded to the post even without reading the story at first.

Even after Reading up The Story, My Two Questions Remain Valid.

A woman cannot break up from a relationship or divorced a man if they haven't gotten a replacement. Quote me anyday anytime bro. That olosho simply wants to leave that man and go and stay with the rich dude. Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril.

Once an Olosho is always an olosho. She has tasted another dick and wants to go back for that dick

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FuckSilly: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

My mom wanted me to abort it, instead i packed my things and stayed with him.
He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I don't stress him for expensive outing our wigs or phone.
I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

My mind is now strong. I don't cry again if he offends me nor complain.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

Sorry for the long write up
From your write-up,
I'm very sure that you're a chronic CHEAT, LIAR AND VERY ARROGANT WIFE.
Since you moved to his house at 19, I'm very sure that you've CHEATED on him with more than 2 men...
I don't have much say, but I promise you that you would regret your actions and your evil plans to steal his children and run away WILL END IN TEARS FOR YOU.

BLOODY INGRATE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by HardMirror(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Klass99:

At the bolded cheesy wink
I knew I liked you for a reason.
It helps that you are a James Patterson fan too.
interesting. Are you sure you are a lady? Just surprised a lady is excited to meet a james patterson fan. Hmmm. Nice if true
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Princedapace(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
safarigirl:

Sensiima.

Sensory board

The woman admitted to cheating on him to secure a job, even before they married. If this man had any regard for himself, he would never have married her to begin with. But he married her, and she too has made sacrifices in the marriage in her own rights, so, ojoro cancel ojoro.

If his only crime was even cheating, shebi she will know how to handle herself? But a cheat and an abuser, who is also a loafer?

A man that decided not to further himself, despite how many times his wife urged him to, but just passed off the reins of provider and nurturer to her, while he enjoyed the company of other women, is just the kind of man so many of you come here to make excuses for.

It is well, tomorrow, when his kids refuse to identify with the mess he has made of his life, it is still people like you that will come and blame the wife for turning the kids on him.

You will continue to sense that the man cannot be wrong, because you people must always blame women for men's irresponsibility.

I can have problem with my wife and tell the story to excuse my own short comings.
The woman surely has her own shortcomings. If she did hit the man, would she had ever said it here?
If she do abuse him verbally, will she admit it here?
From her writings, u can see how she painted the man as a low class. If u married someone and feel that he or she is below ur class and u are only doing it as a favour to pay back, ur action will surely reflect. Lol
I know these things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.