Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Help,my Heart Is Breaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Heart Is Breaking (1379 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Heart Is Breaking by prettyjulie(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
he used to b d one begging now am d one begging,i dnt knw wat i have done,we started d relationship wen i was sixteen,as a virgin nd a novice dat i was i was scared to love nd have sex,he pestered me till i finally decided to have sex wit im,now he has changed,he tells me he loves me bt doesnt act as if he does,he hardly call me nd prefer being wit his fwends dan me,he says all sort of nonsense abt me wen he is wit his fwends nd comes back to tell me he loves me,he makes jest of me,bf i still love dis guy,wat do i do?pls i need a candid advice pls
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by born2boink(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
"HEART TROUBLE"Nobody can fight it, You just need a Councillor baby
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by Nayah(f): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
pretty juile my dear, dry your tears maybe this guy was not the "right one" you're still young and fresh, so take your time forgetting this painful experience then you'll be able to meet someone else who will loves your kindness, patience and sweetness

I know it's hard but God is everything and will help you to figure this out smiley
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by tpia5: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
Dump him sweetie.

Move on and try not to build your next relationship on s.ex- you're too young if you're still in your teens.

I'd say face your studies for now and get closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by Smilenw(f): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
Stop calling (begging)him and exhibiting your love for him all the time.Maybe he likes to have some space. Show him that you have a life of your own. Maybe you are giving away too much of yourself. When he notices that you are not so much into him he might come around if he really loves you. If he doesn't and is pleased to be left alone, then consider the guy has had his fill. Either way, I think you should try to balance your life rather than making your BF the centre of your existence. Only a woman who respects herself will be respected. kiss

1 Like

Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by whyMMM: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
op
how many pieces did he break ur heart into undecided

Or
He smashed ur heart angryangry
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by pendo89(f): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

pretty juile my dear, dry your tears maybe this guy was not the "right one" you're still young and fresh, so take your time forgetting this painful experience then you'll be able to meet someone else who will loves your kindness, patience and sweetness

I know it's hard but God is everything and will help you to figure this out  smiley

Smilenw:

Stop calling (begging)him and exhibiting your love for him all the time.Maybe he likes to have some space. Show him that you have a life of your own. Maybe you are giving away too much of yourself.  When he notices that you are not so much into him he might come around if he really loves you. If he doesn't and is pleased to be left alone, then consider the guy has had his fill. Either way, I think you should try to balance your life rather than making your BF the centre of your existence. Only a woman who respects herself will be respected.  kiss

I can only add this to the above. When somebody hurts you, cry a river,build a bridge and get over it.
first cut is the deepest. Now take care of urself and dont act desperate.
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by ronkebp(f): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
Yes!!! Poster, that is what you get by allowing a guy to brain wash you into sleeping with you, the fact is, he wanted sex, and he got it from you, what else do you want to offer him?? he is onto the next one. Don't worry you will be fine.
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
shocked shocked This gurl must have ENJOYED his ABUNNA oo!, immediately she tasted it, she no wan go again o cheesy cheesy
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
pendo89:

I can only add this to the above. When somebody hurts you, cry a river,build a bridge and get over it.
first cut is the deepest. Now take care of urself and dont act desperate.
very true
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
ronkebp:
Yes!!! Poster, that is what you get by allowing a guy to brain wash you into sleeping with you, the fact is, he wanted sex, and he got it from you, what else do you want to offer him?? he is onto the next one. Don't worry you will be fine.
you ladies are called fishbrains for nothing,so dont blame the op,it is your nature to be stupiddd!
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by Elsquidme(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
who get super glue? We need it here sharp sharp to mend a broken heart
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by oshe11: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
i'd b ur super glue wen U hear is breakin
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by oshe11: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
tellwisdom:
shocked shocked This gurl must have ENJOYED his ABUNNA oo!, immediately she tasted it, she no wan go again o cheesy cheesy
She is even begging 4 more..... A teen 4 dat mata
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by oshe11: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
tellwisdom:
she is even beggin 4 more.... A teen 4 dat mata!
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by ted1741: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
what happend to legs closed until after marriage

Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
prettyjulie:
he used to b d one begging now am d one begging,i dnt knw wat i have done,we started d relationship wen i was sixteen,as a virgin nd a novice dat i was i was scared to love nd have sex,he pestered me till i finally decided to have sex wit im,now he has changed,he tells me he loves me bt doesnt act as if he does,he hardly call me nd prefer being wit his fwends dan me,he says all sort of nonsense abt me wen he is wit his fwends nd comes back to tell me he loves me,he makes jest of me,bf i still love dis guy,wat do i do?pls i need a candid advice pls
OP,he's breaking ur heart abi?...wait for me let me get super glue for u...I think that will solve ur problem...
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by moneytalks86(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry dear, jst move on wif ur lyf, dnt let any1 b in charge of ur happiness. Let him go
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by FLAWLES(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
4uk it;miiii ion understand
Re: Help,my Heart Is Breaking by MhizVee(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Swthrt all mummy has to say is dat d deed has been done already come back home,i am ready to receive you with arms wide open,mum stl loves you.Wel wl advice u to stop calln,textn him,4gt abt him,i knw it's hard but u have to do it,focus more on ur studies and move closer to GOD.

(1) (Reply)

*SOS* How Do I Tell Her How I Feel About Her? / Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life / He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.