Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I'm In A Deep Shit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Deep Shit (7148 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Coldplay007(f): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Even if my woman sleep with another man, I will still tolerate it and act as if everything is fine, hoping that someday I can get my shit together and move on but it's seems I'm not getting out of this nightmare anytime soon

Lol.. definitely Kayanmata..
Nobody can help you, you need to help yourself...
We need more details, are you living together? Are you in the country? Is it an urban area or rural?
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Mubiz(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wow, I can relate to this... text me on WhatsApp bro 09073058389
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
emorse:

Love didn't conquer you man, you conquered yourself for love sake. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just that you did it for the wrong reason/person. One thing you must know is that time heals. If you can't mend this, walk away. You'd look back and ask yourself how you ever allowed yourself to get to this point.

By the way, I for like hear at least a part of you story.

Thanks my oga for the advice and understanding my situation, but like I said, my story Long but one I want you to take home here is that when we started dating, it was more of a cruise to me, when I started felling in love with her I don't know but before I could realize it, I'm already soaked in love with her that I feel like I can't breathe without her, like everything she does is right in my view, don't want to talk about the spending aspect. The problem now is that she is using my love for her against me, she have the idea if how much I'm into her and she is using as her advantage, does anything she want and get away with it, nonchalant attitude and many more. When I look at myself I will be stunned because I couldn't believe this is happening to me honestly.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Coldplay007:

Lol.. definitely Kayanmata..
Nobody can help you, you need to help yourself...
We need more details, are you living together? Are you in the country? Is it an urban area or rural?

We ain't living together, yes I'm in the country and it's an urban area
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
eventainment:
Thing is all advice to make you stronger will be null and void. Your love will overwrite you senses... You are doing what you won't be doing on a normal day. To come out of this shit is at your own pace and time .. no advice can work on you... The more you try to leave her the more you miss her. But it takes just one thing to end the feeling at an instance.

Please what could that be?
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by LOVEGINO(m): 2:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I'm depressed as I'm typing this to you, I'm a very anti social person with no friends and I will say she is the only friend I have here
that is d problem.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by LOVEGINO(m): 2:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Thanks my oga for the advice and understanding my situation, but like I said, my story Long but one I want you to take home here is that when we started dating, it was more of a cruise to me, when I started felling in love with her I don't know but before I could realize it, I'm already soaked in love with her that I feel like I can't breathe without her, like everything she does is right in my view, don't want to talk about the spending aspect. The problem now is that she is using my love for her against me, she have the idea if how much I'm into her and she is using as her advantage, does anything she want and get away with it, nonchalant attitude and many more. When I look at myself I will be stunned because I couldn't believe this is happening to me honestly.
u don enter! Hope still dey sha.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by LOVEGINO(m): 2:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He once sounded like you but now?
You too will soon fall. You just haven't met that woman yet.
aswear.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Crampyblood(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Try and read THE MANIPULATED MAN by Esther Vilar.. when you're done with that, read RATIONAL MALE..
You can thank me later
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by myonekobosay: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2022
This is what u get when you fail to hit her cookie jar. I don't support premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by prosper510: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2022
You are in a state of ''emotional chaos''.When such feeling sn't resolved it affects the physical body causing sickness, loosing oneself consciousness & pain.You are in a state of ''emotional chaos''.When such feeling sn't resolved it affects the physical body causing sickness, loosing oneself consciousness & pain....

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by falcon01: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Love is just an illusion, that's true, thanks for those words
Bruh, here's and advice that will definitely work. Ignore her for 2 weeks or 1 month, don't pick her calls or if you pick just say one or two things, don't invite her over, if she comes don't give her attention. Please bruh try that, it hurts but just try that and if she reacts, come back here and let me tell you the next step. If you feel Hot, just masturbate, if you feel lonely play games or just go out you've been alone for 8 years I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Stargurl20(f): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2022
ikeno:
I don't know why someone will still be falling in love with girls of this generation.ogbeni, it's like you don't like your sanity.

In fact, e tire how women sef dey love me o.... When we'll suppose dey deceive ourselves.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Stargurl20(f): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I have tried this method while looking for a way to get back my mind back, but tbh my brother, I don't find any other woman attractive or appealing unless my woman,I have tried to share my attention or emotion with other women but it's not working. Seems like I have been jazzed
Irriz well...
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Crampyblood:
Try and read THE MANIPULATED MAN by Esther Vilar.. when you're done with that, read RATIONAL MALE..
You can thank me later

Alright sir, thanks for your input
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2022
falcon01:
Bruh, here's and advice that will definitely work. Ignore her for 2 weeks or 1 month, don't pick her calls or if you pick just say one or two things, don't invite her over, if she comes don't give her attention. Please bruh try that, it hurts but just try that and if she reacts, come back here and let me tell you the next step. If you feel Hot, just masturbate, if you feel lonely play games or just go out you've been alone for 8 years I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself.

Smiles, not like I have not tried all these tactics, I have been struggling with this for the past 5 months now, but I always end up fallen back again and again like someone under a spell. I have tried to get a new addiction but it doesn't work, tried to share my attention but e no work, as I'm here now, I have given up and I'm praying for a miracle.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by ggoldmine: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2022
You're in a toxic relationship and the longer you remain, the more harmful it gets. It's gonna hurt for a while and your emotional healing might take long, but leave the relationship ASAP. Find a therapist immediately, not a counselor, and commence therapy! Get involved in church activities by joining a unit or attending a bible college. In the end, you'll be fine. Believe me!

Manoftheyear:

Even if my woman sleep with another man, I will still tolerate it and act as if everything is fine, hoping that someday I can get my shit together and move on but it's seems I'm not getting out of this nightmare anytime soon
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2022
ggoldmine:
You're in a toxic relationship and the longer you remain, the more harmful it gets. It's gonna hurt for a while and your emotional healing might take long, but leave the relationship ASAP. Find a therapist immediately, not a counselor, and commence therapy! Get involved in church activities by joining a unit or attending a bible college. In the end, you'll be fine. Believe me!

Thank you sister

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Karlifate: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Na only God fit help my ass right now

Only if you're willing to meet HIM halfway (of HIS help).
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by chinonyinye: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Is there a means for you not to have any contact at all. Say for like 2 weeks. Travel and block all means of communication. You would have recovered by the time you are back

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Uchenna10(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2022
I feel ur pain boss...I've been there b4,thank God I'm getting better,I lost so many things cos of a toxic relationship....she never loved me then,she was just playing table tennis with my heart...

Broda my advice for u is to leave her alone...

Nigerian w0men re 3vil

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by odysey: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
This is why guys everywhere are commenting all over social media.. even Celebrities are not left out

thegidredpiller
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
chinonyinye:
Is there a means for you not to have any contact at all. Say for like 2 weeks. Travel and block all means of communication. You would have recovered by the time you are back

That's a good suggestion but I have tried most of these things, still fall back like someone they're using a remote on, my soul is not willing to let go of her and that's the reason I'm still in this shit, and the feeling keep growing everyday, someone I have already made a priority even above myself

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Uchenna10:
I feel ur pain boss...I've been there b4,thank God I'm getting better,I lost so many things cos of a toxic relationship....she never loved me then,she was just playing table tennis with my heart...

Broda my advice for u is to leave her alone...

Nigerian w0men re 3vil

Haven't seen her for days now but the urge is too much I might relapse
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Tboymessiah(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:
The feeling of being defeated has taken over me, things I couldn't imagine doing are now things I do everyday all in the name of love. Men I'm finished, my back is already on the ground, the truth Is that I'm not a nice guy but how I got here I don't know. All the shits I accommodate lately all in the name of love makes me question my sanity, see me loving a woman with my money, body, time, attention and energy and still not appreciated and valued, and it seems like there's no way out for me. I'm in love with someone who appears lately like she doesnt give a fvck and it's quite sad, I'm dying slowly and no help is coming, got depressed on many occasions and still trying to stand strong but I still feel so weak and vulnerable. Talked to some friends but all the solutions and advice didn't work, I feel like I'm caged. I need help my people and that's why I'm here. I have never believed in love but here i am foolishly in love.

Emmanuel, let me tell u Toyin no love you again
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Tboymessiah(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I feel there's no genuine love anymore in this part of the world, I have been patching my relationship for over 5 months now and it's getting out of hand everyday, if I tell you what happened recently, I doubt if you will believe me.

She told you she slept with a guy, I understand everything you are talking about....
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tboymessiah:

She told you she slept with a guy, I understand everything you are talking about....

Even worst than that bro
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Tboymessiah(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Even worst than that bro

Cus e get one girl wey I dey date now and she's giving her boyfriend tough time and am aware of that if na you make I gist u the full story...

Her boyfriend name na Emmanuel the girl base for South West, while the guy base in South South.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Cus e get one girl wey I dey date now and she's giving her boyfriend tough time and am aware of that if na you make I gist u the full story...

Her boyfriend name na Emmanuel the girl base for South West, while the guy base in South South.

Lol, not me bro
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Socratiz: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are not in love, you are in a state of infatuation.

Since you describe yourself as an introvert, your hormones are running wild for the first time, so your brain is working overtime. Your hormones are controlling you.

You should think your stars that lady is not responding in like manner otherwise, your family would have recommended that you visit Yaba.

Your eyes will soon clear.

The waves of infatuation is too unpredictable to ride on.

Give yourself time to recover.

You will be well

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Uchenna10(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Haven't seen her for days now but the urge is too much I might relapse

I understand....it happened to me...

Try and be strong........if possible see a physiotherapist.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Socratiz:
You are not in love, you are in a state of infatuation.

Since you describe yourself as an introvert, your hormones are running wild for the first time, so your brain is working overtime. Your hormones are controlling you.

You should think your stars that lady is not responding in like manner otherwise, your family would have recommended that you visit Yaba.

Your eyes will soon clear.

The waves of infatuation is too unpredictable to ride on.

Give yourself time to recover.

You will be well

Thanks bro, I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loving It Big. Why Men Like Big Butts / Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl / Faqs: Postinor 1&2- Every Important Thing You Need To Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.