Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I'm In A Deep Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Deep Shit (7144 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
The feeling of being defeated has taken over me, things I couldn't imagine doing are now things I do everyday all in the name of love. Men I'm finished, my back is already on the ground, the truth Is that I'm not a nice guy but how I got here I don't know. All the shits I accommodate lately all in the name of love makes me question my sanity, see me loving a woman with my money, body, time, attention and energy and still not appreciated and valued, and it seems like there's no way out for me. I'm in love with someone who appears lately like she doesnt give a fvck and it's quite sad, I'm dying slowly and no help is coming, got depressed on many occasions and still trying to stand strong but I still feel so weak and vulnerable. Talked to some friends but all the solutions and advice didn't work, I feel like I'm caged. I need help my people and that's why I'm here. I have never believed in love but here i am foolishly in love.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Moh247: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is why guys everywhere are commenting all over social media.. even Celebrities are not left out

11 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Megatone(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:
The feeling of being defeated has taken over me, things I couldn't imagine doing are now things I do everyday all in the name of love. Men I'm finished, my back is already on the ground, the truth Is that I'm not a nice guy but how I got here I don't know. All the shits I accommodate lately all in the name of love makes me question my sanity, see me loving a woman with my money, body, time, attention and energy and still not appreciated and valued, and it seems like there's no way out for me. I'm in love with someone who appears lately like she doesnt give a fvck and it's quite sad, I'm dying slowly and no help is coming, got depressed on many occasions and still trying to stand strong but I still feel so weak and vulnerable. Talked to some friends but all the solutions and advice didn't work, I feel like I'm caged. I need help my people and that's why I'm here. I have never believed in love but here i am foolishly in love.

You dun chop am?....

That would determine my response

[b][/b]Modified

Love is just an illusion it is not real.
There is nothing like unconditional love especially in this part of the world. Its always give and take.....

Try chop up am to your satisfaction because its obvious she is not into you. I been there so i know what am saying.

Baba no go they form ramsey noah or emeka ike....

I repeat chop am ruggedly no mercy las las na you go they run.

11 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Kooldon(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you are in love and you don't get the same level of affection yet you can't stop yourself from still loving this person. It is a toxic relationship. Take break if you can't take a walk to critically look at the situation. Every beginning has an end

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by yomi007k(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
And the Redpill gospel is gradually coming to pass.

If you fail to learn the theory, then the experience shall be bitter.

18 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by incandescentena: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
You are in a state of ''emotional chaos''

When such feeling sn't resolved it affects the physical body causing sickness, loosing oneself consciousness & pain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
This is why guys everywhere are commenting all over social media.. even Celebrities are not left out

I feel there's no genuine love anymore in this part of the world, I have been patching my relationship for over 5 months now and it's getting out of hand everyday, if I tell you what happened recently, I doubt if you will believe me.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Megatone:

You dun chop am?....

Yes sir but it doesn't really matter

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kooldon:
If you are in love and you don't get the same level of affection yet you can't stop yourself from still loving this person. It is a toxic relationship. Take break if you can't take a walk to critically look at the situation. Every beginning has an end

I have tried taking that step but my emotion is failing me

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Lonestar124: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
My brother forget wetin dey, if na love you dey think for this our generation you fail be that, even the married people wey marry because of love are regretting it..

You never marry you dey find love from common girl...no be juju be that...

Channel your energy on something cool, real men are not bothered of love, last last, na children dey important for any marriage..

8 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:

My brother falling in love toh, I don't know how that feels, I'm not so much an emotional person, so most times I relate with ladies via the mind, if she's intellectually sound and have character I zoom and pursue.

Again, never date a woman who's not interested in you after you've shown interest, it's a recipe for disaster, you only roll with a lady that wants to roll with you.

Yeah we men like to conquer things, but it's a thin line between when a lady likes you and playing hard to get and when she's not into you all together. The duration of persistence varies, but when over time she's non reciprocating of your love gestures baba let her be and move on, what goes around, come around, you'll find someone better always have this in mind, provided you're sincere.

And lastly no lady who's not your wife should be able to take your peace of mind, as long as you're dating, if she's willing then make effort if she's not be willing to let go, don't give a woman the place of God in your life, I don't know your Faith, but if God is not above everything else in your life, my brother you're not safe.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
U are in a state of emotional disarray

Emotional quagmire.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
incandescentena:
You are in a state of ''emotional chaos''

I'm depressed as I'm typing this to you, I'm a very anti social person with no friends and I will say she is the only friend I have here

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
yomi007k:
And the Redpill gospel is gradually coming to pass.

If you fail to learn the theory, then the experience shall be bitter.

I'm a hard guy bro, never been in love for the past 8 years now, but I'm getting older and I need something serious and that's how I got here

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
U are in a state of emotional disarray

Emotional quagmire.

That's why I'm here, I need help ASAP

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Megatone(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Yes sir but it doesn't really matter

Bro you need to man up....

Love is just an illusion its not real.

She is toying with your feelings.

My advice for you is chop am "ruggedly".... i have been in your situation before.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lonestar124:
My brother forget wetin dey, if na love you dey think for this our generation you fail be that, even the married people wey marry because of love are regretting it..

You never marry you dey find love from common girl...no be juju be that...

Channel your energy on something cool, real men are not bothered of love, last last, na children dey important for any marriage..

You are right my Oga but sometimes we need someone to love, it's not about Money because God has been faithful

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by yomi007k(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I'm a hard guy bro, never been in love for the past 8 years now, but I'm getting older and I need something serious and that's how I got here

Brother man,

If the woman you love does not love you then leave the relationship.

You cant say because you are getting old then you will invest or remain in a toxic relationship. The future pain will be disastrous.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Megatone:

Bro you need to man up....

Love is just an illusion its not real.

She is toying with your feelings.

My advice for you is chop am "ruggedly".... i have been in your situation before.

Love is just an illusion, that's true, thanks for those words
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by VeryWickedGoat: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Another dumb thread by a pained nairaland female.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

My brother falling in love toh, I don't know how that feels, I'm not so much an emotional person, so most times I relate with ladies via the mind, if she's intellectually sound and have character I zoom and pursue.

Again, never date a woman who's not interested in you after you've shown interest, it's a recipe for disaster, you only roll with a lady that wants to roll with you.

Yeah we men like to conquer things, but it's a thin line between when a lady likes you and playing hard to get and when she's not into you all together. The duration of persistence varies, but when over time she's non reciprocating of your love gestures baba let her be and move on, what goes around, come around, you'll find someone better always have this in mind, provided you're sincere.

And lastly no lady who's not your wife should be able to take your peace of mind, as long as you're dating, if she's willing then make effort if she's not be willing to let go, don't give a woman the place of God in your life, I don't know your Faith, but if God is not above everything else in your life, my brother you're not safe.

Everything you mentioned here is true, that's why I said I'm a deep shit, I'm bleeped bro, the story Long
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
U say u are man of the year..behave like one
Listening to all koinonia messages of this year plus Shiloh ones will kill the satanic mentality of yours and order your steps

Congratulations baby boy

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Megatone:

You dun chop am?....

[b][/b]Modified

Love is just an illusion it is not real.
There is nothing like unconditional love especially in this part of the world. Its always give and take.....

Try chop up am to your satisfaction because its obvious she is not into you. I been there so i know what am saying.

Baba no go they form ramsey noah or emeka ike....

I repeat chop am ruggedly no mercy las las na you go they run.

This made my day lol
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Relax Bro nothing in life is promised
She can be replaced.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
U say u are man of the year..behave like one
Listening to all koinonia messages of this year plus Shiloh ones will kill the satanic mentality of yours and order your steps

Congratulations baby boy

Thanks ma'am, sometimes I feel like I'm hypnotized, how I can't get if her still baffles me because I find myself thinking about her all the time, she realized how much i love her and she is using it against me
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
Relax Bro nothing in life is promised
She can be replaced.

I really wish I can honestly, so many shits I swallow for the sake of peace is not healthy for my mental health, the pain she cause me with her nonchalant attitude is killing me and I can't leave

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I really wish I can honestly, so many shits I swallow for the sake of peace is not healthy for my mental health, the pain she cause me with her nonchalant attitude is killing me and I can't leave
It's hurts bro I feel your pain
But don't let a girl or a stupid bitch define your future, take it as a lesson never to make the same mistake twice and when next you are falling in love use your head not your heart.
No girlfriend is worth shading tears for.
A lot shit you have taken in the name of love it's time to let go.
Time heal all wounds if only you have the patience.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
DONFRANSKID:

It's hurts bro I feel your pain
But don't let a girl or a stupid bitch define your future, take it as a lesson never to make the same mistake twice and when next you are falling in love use your head not your heart.
No girlfriend is worth shading tears for.
A lot shit you have taken in the name of love it's time to let go.
Time heal all wounds if only you have the patience.

Thanks for your kind words sir, the funny thing here is that I can't believe this is happening to me lol, it's quite unbelievable to me because I have never believed that love could conquer me this way

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by ikeno(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't know why someone will still be falling in love with girls of this generation.ogbeni, it's like you don't like your sanity.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by GerraMeh74(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kayamata at work,they use it to tie you down,then they now begin to show you Yoruba Pepper angry.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
ikeno:
I don't know why someone will still be falling in love with girls of this generation.ogbeni, it's like you don't like your sanity.

I just wanted to give love another shot after so many years, I need to settle down asap

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Kayamata at work,they use it to tie you down,then they now begin to show you Yoruba Pepper angry.

Even if my woman sleep with another man, I will still tolerate it and act as if everything is fine, hoping that someday I can get my shit together and move on but it's seems I'm not getting out of this nightmare anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loving It Big. Why Men Like Big Butts / Sexxkillz, You Have An Admirer. / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.