Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I'm In A Deep Shit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Deep Shit (7149 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Uchenna10:

I understand....it happened to me...

Try and be strong........if possible see a physiotherapist.

Alright sir, thanks a bunch
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by kepstone: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kai.. bro.. u have loose guard.. the bro code is even if u love a lady do not allow her to see it and know it.. let her fight for your love, when she fights for it she sees you as the price a treasure she won't want to loose. I have been in your shoes before and I came out with and took some tablets. I read this books recommended here, The Manipulated Man and The Rational Male by Esther Viler.
Those books opened my eyes to the female world and female psychology. After reading those book even though a strong christian I had to borrow some bad boiz trait to handle this naija babes. And to be sincere most Nigeria babes don't know how to handle true love, it's like it's alien to them, give them 100% love, see how they treat you as irrelevant, but make them see that you are the price and there options around you ... They soon behave themselves.
If a woman knows she is the center of your world you are in soup.. she will use as cruise. Don't get me wrong a woman wants to be love but not the way some of us are loving them by handing over power to them in relationship.
A woman will always strive for power and onces she gets a that she becomes dominant. With that she can manipulate you, because there is a switch of power or control.
It's important right now to back off... That's what I did to my recent ex now clamouring for my attention... Just back off for months if possible let her be, you are the price let her realize that by herself and get to respect you. When a woman disrespect you and continues to do so she has stop loving you and you need to get back your respect and for you to get it back you need to back off and let her know she is very irrelevant in your space... Allow her come back if she does play the game to your advantage and put her in check never loose guard, never loose your power in relationship, never beg her to stay, let your heart be competitive and let your options be open let her see that other women too desire you.
On the part of money ... We guyz makes a lot of mistakes, a woman's loayalty is not tied to money oooo... Her loyalty is tied to basically 2 things, how much she values you and the relationship and how much she feels about the relationship or you. That's why it's said women's loayalty is tied to their feelings, they think emotionally rather logically.
Give her space to process you and your relationship..
Never invest in a woman who is not investing in u in all aspect do little like 1% of your resources until proven otherwise.
You will surely get out of this ...
I woman that wants you will reach out to you but if she doesn't let her be.. be strong, be bold, be brave ...
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Sukkyy2010: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
yomi007k:
And the Redpill gospel is gradually coming to pass.

If you fail to learn the theory, then the experience shall be bitter.
TRP is Golden
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by qtguru(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I'm depressed as I'm typing this to you, I'm a very anti social person with no friends and I will say she is the only friend I have here

Where are your bad friends ? You need them
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
For u to realize that u re in a big shit, is a one step solution
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Bignuell(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
You're not caged, na only you fit free yourself. Once you have the abundancy mindset, woman matter no go dey worry you.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by falcon01: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Smiles, not like I have not tried all these tactics, I have been struggling with this for the past 5 months now, but I always end up fallen back again and again like someone under a spell. I have tried to get a new addiction but it doesn't work, tried to share my attention but e no work, as I'm here now, I have given up and I'm praying for a miracle.
Nooo, don't give up! Come on
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
kepstone:
Kai.. bro.. u have loose guard.. the bro code is even if u love a lady do not allow her to see it and know it.. let her fight for your love, when she fights for it she sees you as the price a treasure she won't want to loose. I have been in your shoes before and I came out with and took some tablets. I read this books recommended here, The Manipulated Man and The Rational Male by Esther Viler.
Those books opened my eyes to the female world and female psychology. After reading those book even though a strong christian I had to borrow some bad boiz trait to handle this naija babes. And to be sincere most Nigeria babes don't know how to handle true love, it's like it's alien to them, give them 100% love, see how they treat you as irrelevant, but make them see that you are the price and there options around you ... They soon behave themselves.
If a woman knows she is the center of your world you are in soup.. she will use as cruise. Don't get me wrong a woman wants to be love but not the way some of us are loving them by handing over power to them in relationship.
A woman will always strive for power and onces she gets a that she becomes dominant. With that she can manipulate you, because there is a switch of power or control.
It's important right now to back off... That's what I did to my recent ex now clamouring for my attention... Just back off for months if possible let her be, you are the price let her realize that by herself and get to respect you. When a woman disrespect you and continues to do so she has stop loving you and you need to get back your respect and for you to get it back you need to back off and let her know she is very irrelevant in your space... Allow her come back if she does play the game to your advantage and put her in check never loose guard, never loose your power in relationship, never beg her to stay, let your heart be competitive and let your options be open let her see that other women too desire you.
On the part of money ... We guyz makes a lot of mistakes, a woman's loayalty is not tied to money oooo... Her loyalty is tied to basically 2 things, how much she values you and the relationship and how much she feels about the relationship or you. That's why it's said women's loayalty is tied to their feelings, they think emotionally rather logically.
Give her space to process you and your relationship..
Never invest in a woman who is not investing in u in all aspect do little like 1% of your resources until proven otherwise.
You will surely get out of this ...
I woman that wants you will reach out to you but if she doesn't let her be.. be strong, be bold, be brave ...

I really appreciate this sir, God bless you for me
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
qtguru:

Where are your bad friends ? You need them

Unfortunately i don't have any here, man is alone here
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
E bi like say you no sabi f*ck. If you sabi f*ck come get small money, you wouldn't create this thread.

Read this post below and thank me later.

There are 7 things that'll save you in marriage or relationship

1. Don't fall in love with a woman no matter what. Just like her with less emotions and that's all. Do you know I would've been traumatized if I was madly in love with her after reading that chat?

Even if her face, ass, breast, shape, brain, skin, or character is the best, still don't fall in love. Women change easily based on their current emotions. They forget promises they made so fast, but will never forget the one you made.

Even if she shows you love, respects you and worships you, still don't fall in love. Just reciprocate the care. Marriage and relationship can work without love from the man, but his good leadership.

It's a woman's job to love and a man's job to lead — not vice versa. Just the same way it's a woman's job to be pregnant and a man's job to impregnate. A man can't do both, likewise a woman.

Love and lead are both four letters. Some people don't even know there is a hidden meaning to the line: Let love lead. A man MUST do 1 only (lead). A woman MUST do 1 only (love) for peace to reign. Failure to adhere to this as a man, you'll regret.

The keyword LOVE has children and they are: respect, submissive, honesty.

The keyword LEAD has children and they are: care, decisive, honesty.

When these children grow, they have their kids too, but we won't go into that today.

2. Don't forgive a woman who cheats, even if it's just a dirty chat with a friend, a kiss with another guy or she giving another man permission to touch her ass or breast — except it's a massage (from a professional masseurs) you're aware of and approve of.

Typing...

To continue reading, click here. https://www.nairaland.com/7465639/why-women-like-see-what#118918577

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
HeroHero:
For u to realize that u re in a big shit, is a one step solution

I have known it for long because I keep asking myself if this is truly me or am I dreaming lol, it's funny but sad
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
iLegendd:
E bi like say you no sabi f*ck. If you sabi f*ck come get small money, you wouldn't create this thread.

Read this post below and thank me later.

There are 7 things that'll save you in marriage or relationship

1. Don't fall in love with a woman no matter what. Just like her with less emotions and that's all. Do you know I would've been traumatized if I was madly in love with her after reading that chat?

Even if her face, ass, breast, shape, brain, skin, or character is the best, still don't fall in love. Women change easily based on their current emotions. They forget promises they made so fast, but will never forget the one you made.

Even if she shows you love, respects you and worships you, still don't fall in love. Just reciprocate the care. Marriage and relationship can work without love from the man, but his good leadership.

It's a woman's job to love and a man's job to lead — not vice versa. Just the same way it's a woman's job to be pregnant and a man's job to impregnate. A man can't do both, likewise a woman.

Love and lead are both four letters. Some people don't even know there is a hidden meaning to the line: Let love lead. A man MUST do 1 only (lead). A woman MUST do 1 only (love) for peace to reign. Failure to adhere to this as a man, you'll regret.

The keyword LOVE has children and they are: respect, submissive, honesty.

The keyword LEAD has children and they are: care, decisive, honesty.

When these children grow, they have their kids too, but we won't go into that today.

2. Don't forgive a woman who cheats, even if it's just a dirty chat with a friend, a kiss with another guy or she giving another man permission to touch her ass or breast — except it's a massage (from a professional masseurs) you're aware of and approve of.

Typing...

To continue reading, click here. https://www.nairaland.com/7465639/why-women-like-see-what#118918577

Lol, boss I sabi fvck and I get small money, I'm very comfortable, I just loose guard and enter her trap

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bignuell:
You're not caged, na only you fit free yourself. Once you have the abundancy mindset, woman matter no go dey worry you.

Thank you sir
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by qtguru(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Thank you sir

Are you a soft and calm person by nature ?
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by tivhador: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who the Bleep is this simp?
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by iLegendd(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Lol, boss I sabi fvck and I get small money, I'm very comfortable, I just loose guard and enter her trap
That's good. At least you know you've f*cked up. Most men never know this, so you're 90% in good hands. It's just 10% left for you to be free.

There is nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by IamAsiri: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Smiles, I swear I didn't I will be in this situation right now, me wey leave the woman wey I engaged, bone her with the ring grin

Maybe you have done so many women shege and one cursed you cheesy. Just joking o cheesy. But on a more serious note, you could have left many wonderful women and fallen in the hands of a terrible one (though we don't know what she did or is doing to you).
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by chinonyinye: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Manoftheyear:

That's a good suggestion but I have tried most of these things, still fall back like someone they're using a remote on, my soul is not willing to let go of her and that's the reason I'm still in this shit, and the feeling keep growing everyday, someone I have already made a priority even above myself

Wawuuuu! You made mention that you are a tough guy and that you entered the relationship with some degree of nonchalance. Are you sure she isn't paying you back for your treatment towards her?
Anyway, help yourself. Look for a way to distance yourself AFTER breaking up. Block EVERY channel. Don't even pick calls or read messages. You will be alright laslas
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Greisoncarlens: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
You need friends, everybody does. Don’t know how to make friends? Try betting shops, beer parlor, play football with your street guys, join arguments too eg. the messi, Ronaldo goat argument (I’m tight with a lot of people because of this, Of course we don’t ever agree), just go out man.
Manoftheyear:

Unfortunately i don't have any here, man is alone here
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Maxxim: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
All this christian bros wey dey carry love for head, if God wan come catch you, you go hang with one toxic babe wey score A1 in manipulation grin mk I no talk

Sorry bros you'll get better soon
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2022
qtguru:

Are you a soft and calm person by nature ?

I will say I'm calm and reserved
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2022
chinonyinye:

Wawuuuu! You made mention that you are a tough guy and that you entered the relationship with some degree of nonchalance. Are you sure she isn't paying you back for your treatment towards her?
Anyway, help yourself. Look for a way to distance yourself AFTER breaking up. Block EVERY channel. Don't even pick calls or read messages. You will be alright laslas

Thank you sir/ma, I appreciate
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by Manoftheyear: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2022
IamAsiri:

Maybe you have done so many women shege and one cursed you cheesy. Just joking o cheesy. But on a more serious note, you could have left many wonderful women and fallen in the hands of a terrible one (though we don't know what she did or is doing to you).

The whole thing is just too complicated for me but I believe I will be fine
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by eventainment(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Please what could that be?
You forcing yourself to move on and cut ties. Not easy but it's possible.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by IamAsiri: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:

The whole thing is just too complicated for me but I believe I will be fine

Yes, you will.
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by blacksam01: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:
The feeling of being defeated has taken over me, things I couldn't imagine doing are now things I do everyday all in the name of love. Men I'm finished, my back is already on the ground, the truth Is that I'm not a nice guy but how I got here I don't know. All the shits I accommodate lately all in the name of love makes me question my sanity, see me loving a woman with my money, body, time, attention and energy and still not appreciated and valued, and it seems like there's no way out for me. I'm in love with someone who appears lately like she doesnt give a fvck and it's quite sad, I'm dying slowly and no help is coming, got depressed on many occasions and still trying to stand strong but I still feel so weak and vulnerable. Talked to some friends but all the solutions and advice didn't work, I feel like I'm caged. I need help my people and that's why I'm here. I have never believed in love but here i am foolishly in love.

simply change location and u will heal in 6months
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by omolasho: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
When Bible says "come onto me all ye that labour and heavy laden and i will give you rest", who do you think it refers to?; Nigerian girls of course! You neva chi anychin, you go soon dey soliloquizegrin
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by SPAMBOX7: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I feel there's no genuine love anymore in this part of the world, I have been patching my relationship for over 5 months now and it's getting out of hand everyday, if I tell you what happened recently, I doubt if you will believe me.
Bro reason men wetin sup Let's know if dem don cook pussy water give you drink sef make we know cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by SPAMBOX7: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:

I'm a hard guy bro, never been in love for the past 8 years now, but I'm getting older and I need something serious and that's how I got here
And I'm guessing you told her you needed something serious or some particular type of girl etc and she played along. Giving you that illusion you seeked lol.
That says you just forming tough guy when you are not. Cos no tough guy tells a woman what they are looking for in them..
Lastly the fact that you can't accept you don't understand women nature yet and be forming what you are not is why you will remain where you are. Learn to admit your Bleep ups aftrr learning the hard way.
If you don't learn from your mistakes and adjust you will meet the next one and same worse thing will repeat. They are no unicorns or special ones. AWALT

If you need further assistance email me. I could help you move on with my practical experiences. Ciao for now
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by SPAMBOX7: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:

You are right my Oga but sometimes we need someone to love, it's not about Money because God has been faithful
Brethren, he doesn't know that the game never ends. Smiles
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by SPAMBOX7: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manoftheyear:

Exactly what it looks like honestly, because I want to leave but I can't, everyday I find myself loving this same woman with all the pains she's causing me, I'm in deep shit and she knows this
What the Bleep happens to going out and meeting new women. Why get stuck in your scarcity mindset. Now you eevn buying another crap from one of them. I just dey read your weak ass messages dey pass and I am seeing you really deserve what you going through.
In short don't even email me again. Since you choose to be this weak let's see how that will end for you. Eww angry
Re: I'm In A Deep Shit by SPAMBOX7: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Starz825:

Omooo
See wisdom
Guy

You nailed it man

The message is clear

Don't give God's position in your heart to humans.....

Dont try it
My love Is only for God. No one else deserves it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is A Sugar Mummy? / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.