Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win (53967 Views)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by MuMuOnBail: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
na wa oooo

This will be the best Christmas present for me.

R.I.P Uncle Ben, I wish you were alive to see your Messi lift the world cup.

I can see you jumping and jubilating with angels in Heaven as you watch Messi lift the world cup today.

Mbappe is greater than Christiano Ronaldo should be the new debate.

Messi is no more their mate.

Messi is the S.I unit of football.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Almiron: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
jaxxy:

Not after so much wuru wuru penalties awarded. undecided
you'll wail till death, nah beginning we dey

6 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by iezeiyida(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin Op you too much! grin

I love your great reasoning.
This is real wisdom, ''Don't judge me, you only know how it is going, but you don't know how it will end.''

Congratulations to the World Cup Winners cool

2 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by ObiDatti: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:
Ronaldo only needed Football to be the GOAT.

Messi needed FIFA, VAR, referees, penalties, fixing, corruption, rigging, etc. to stand in the same category's level's!

Maradona played hard to won his own trophy while, pesino was always aided by soft penalty in every matches in this world cup,

The French were denied a clear penalty in the 87th minute. Even Argentina's 3rd goal had the assistant referee saying offside, while the referee over-ruled it. FIFA congratulations to you because your boy finally has it as you always wish him to get it

Anyway It's Indeed a fight to finished, and it seems it has already been destined for this Messi's, to gets to lift the world cup trophy!

Congratulations to Argentina!!

Congratulations to Messi!!

Kudos to Kylian Mbappe too.

Moral lesson: trust me, our dreams are valid; let's keep hope alive. Nigeria can be great again obidatti is POssible by 2023##

As he dey pain them he sweet us

4 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Melagros:

God bless you brother, we're together in this piece
so una dey expect another pk..i said it mpabe and ronaldo na the same thing...he scores 3 pk in one match and he is d hero..then numerous tap in..messi is football
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Ykc2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

Messi needed FIFA, VAR, referees, penalties, fixing, corruption, rigging, etc. to stand in the same category's level's!

Maradona played hard to won his own trophy while, pesino was always aided by soft penalty in every matches in this world cup,

The French were denied a clear penalty in the 87th minute. Even Argentina's 3rd goal had the assistant referee saying offside, while the referee over-ruled it. FIFA congratulations to you because your boy finally has it as you always wish him to get it

Anyway It's Indeed a fight to finished, and it seems it has already been destined for this Messi's, to gets to lift the world cup trophy!

Moral lesson: trust me, our dreams are valid; let's keep hope alive. Nigeria can be great again obidatti is POssible by 2023##
so una still dey complain?

2 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by sukkot: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
osazsky:
shut up...can u use mohammed for this trash u typed and see if u will survive 3 min..goat way see God finish..big fool
i can also tell you the meaning of ( mu ham mad ) too if you want grin
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by johnjose68: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

You did not disappoint. Cry cry. You will soon bow down for the Nigerian Goat, The Jagaban. Obi na Bia.fraud goat with small g.

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by mostob(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Everything just happening this week.
This is one of my BEST XMAS week
Seized containers released. Goods arrived safely.
New Baby Ride arrived yesterday.
MESSI now gave me a reason to scream cry cry cry
Unforgettable WEEK!
Congratulations. I dey pray make this world cup usher in glad tidings for me too.
You have not replied my mail sir.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by feedthenation(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
---Emperor Messi of the Football World---
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
5iine:
Messi was playing football for fun till Ronaldo decided to compete grin
grin grin grin grin
You are not WRONG

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
mostob:
Congratulations. I dey pray make this world cup usher in glad tidings for me too.
You have not replied my mail sir.
Abeg where you send am?
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by meobizy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na after every football event una dey post? Sha, this forum is trash to begin with. Nothing surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

The French were denied a clear penalty in the 87 mins. Even Argentina's 3rd goal had the assistant referee saying offsides, while the referee over-ruled it. congratulations to FIFA because your boy have now finally has it as you always wish him to get it, it's okay

How's the third goal offside
You sure say you Sabi ball so

3 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by hkidola00(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aldebaran:
Messi is the first player in World Cup history to score in the group stage, round of 16, quarter-final, semi-final and final in a single edition of the tournament. grin
penalties

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by mostob(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Abeg where you send am?
I quoted you with the details but had to modify due to security reasons.

However, I sent you a mail. Or should I drop it here again?
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

The French were denied a clear penalty in the 87 mins. Even Argentina's 3rd goal had the assistant referee saying offsides, while the referee over-ruled it. congratulations to FIFA because your boy have now finally has it as you always wish him to get it, it's okay

sir anytime u want to sleep just remember that there is a chronic masturbator out there that has a mision of always putting ronaldo to the bench where he belongs his name is king Ramos the 3rd...the defender of emporor napoleon ...the hier apparent to the throne the knight of Portugal

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
5iine:
Messi was playing football for fun till Ronaldo decided to compete grin
True this.
It was that final where Messi scored that goal that Ronaldo began inciting the debate of the best between the two
Things got to a head when he crossed to real Madrid with Messi at the peak of his powers in Barca.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by hkidola00(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Almiron:
you should deactivate your moniker if you wan rest, una Misery just dey start, you'll cry till death
well just got to know years of trolling Messi for no international trophy hurts Messi fans....u guys can do it's too back
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by anonymous1759(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
hkidola00:
penalties
Guess the only goal cr7 scored In this World Cup ? grin grin Penalty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
hkidola00:
penalties
mbabe scored 3 pk in one game the referee was biased

4 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Gerard28: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

You ended your post well. If not I would have come real hard at you grin

2 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
anonymous1759:

Guess the only goal cr7 scored In this World Cup ? grin grin Penalty
did he play any game..a certain mastubAtor depeived him of kicking a ball in Qatar hence he fired his coach

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Gerard28: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
bazoodo:
don't ever compare Christ to this. This is blasphemy

Nearly thought the guy was running mad

2 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Yungmil: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dis doesn't change anything

Ronaldo is still d legend
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by 99thEnemy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

[s]Ronaldo only needed Football to be the GOAT[/s].

[img]https://i.ibb.co/kQ9m3fq/Screenshot-2022-12-18-23-06-39-37-4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg[/img]

Is it really Pessi or is it rather Penaldo

grin grin grin

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by primestreams: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reporting34:

cry
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Naijareporter1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell the world I am back- Davido says as he performs at 2022 World Cup closing ceremony

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSuGEsdO9s

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by sageb: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
angelEmade:
Two years ago,
Penaldians: "Messi has no international trophy"
Two years later: Copa America, Finalisma and the WORLD CUP.
MORAL: Don't judge me. You only know how it is going, you don't know how it will end.

Messi, the legend.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na so. Very predictable. More motivational speakers will creep out of hiding now.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by aziaka111(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Una don start o.

This kind noise is exactly why he shouldn't have won o.

Make una allow us rest abeg.
m you don't have talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.