Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated (2717 Views)

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja Muslim pi**g.... We'll take you serious after exterminating skull miners ravaging your region.. grin grin
Hope you enjoy the cannibalism, remember to wash it down with the biafran beer, hero, owned by Obi, the ipob terrorists sponsor.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Emergingnation3(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Afonja terrorist, marauding skull miners must be exterminated... grin grin

1 Share

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Emergingnation3(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
baretalk:

Hope you enjoy the cannibalism, remember to wash it down with the biafran beer, hero, owned by Obi, the ipob terrorists sponsor.
Says Afonja pi**g, whose region is epicenter of cannibalism.... grin

Cannibalism in SE is a hoax, it only happens in propaganda scripts of the Fulani Jihadist government...

1 Share

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Afonja pi**g, whose region is epicenter of cannibalism.... grin

Cannibalism in SE is a hoax, it only happens in propaganda scripts of the Fulani Jihadist government...

It's not, even before now, my grandma told me that igbos eat people, I never thought I will witness it, but I did, the foolish ipob cannibals even showed themselves on camera eating that military woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
All rats must die.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by owobokiri(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
baretalk:
Simon the rat Ekpa, is hiding in Finland, simon the rat, we will never forgive you, this curse will follow you, even your children will not be spared. Your lineage is cursed and will be wiped out like that of Osama bin laden.

Federal government of Nigeria, must summon the government of Finland through it's ambassador, simon the rat ekpa, must be repatriated to face crimes, for ordering his ipob and ESN foot soldiers to commit terrorists acts. Simon must be locked in the zoo cage with his fellow rat kanu, and the judge must give the two rats death penalty.

All rats and pigs must die.

Nkita ara..
I don't blame you!
I blame the naive igbos who don't seem to recognize the ulterior motives behind Afonjas reckless desperation to suppress every dissenting character/views from the East. It's all about Oil parasitism!
Did we tell them to squash NADECO?
Unity begging nonsense
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Nkita ara..
I don't blame you!
I blame the naive igbos who don't seem to recognize the ulterior motives behind Afonjas reckless desperation to suppress every dissenting character/views from the East. It's all about Oil parasitism!
Did we tell them to squash NADECO?
Unity begging nonsense
All rats must die. Igbo race the nuisance tribe of Nigeria, going everywhere to survive like refugees, who needs refugees around grin

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by kcnwaigbo: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
slimfit1:

What about the Fulani killing in Enugu who is going to summon Buhari's family killing in Enugu? With the government records regarding Kanu, no country apart from some Arabian countries will hand anybody to Nigeria not with their records of not obeying court order.
So the solution is for terrorist Simon Ekperima to continue killing pregnant Igbo women
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by gidgiddy: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
baretalk:

As Kanu is in the zoo cage, his gay partner ekpa should join him in the zoo cage.

Kanu is in the zoo cage? What good did that do? Nigeria now has a bad name with the UN that said Kanu should be released, insecurity is worse, sit at home is worse, economy is worse. Meanwhile, Kanu has defeated government in several courts, even the Appeal court that quashed all charges against him

So what did your government gain by locking Kanu up? I laugh in Chinese
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Kanu is in the zoo cage? What good did that do? Nigeria now has a bad name with the UN that said Kanu should be released, insecurity is worse, sit at home is worse, economy is worse. Meanwhile, Kanu has defeated government in several courts, even the Appeal court that quashed all charges against him

So what did your government gain by locking Kanu up? I laugh in Chinese

The UN is not working for our good, we have laws, we must imprison and kill all terrorists for our safety and security of Nigerians. Bleep UN, we are a sovereign nation.

All rats must die.

3 Likes

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by gidgiddy: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
baretalk:

The UN is not working for our good, we have laws, we must imprison and kill all terrorists for our safety and security of Nigerians. Bleep UN, we are a sovereign nation.

All rats must die.

Yeah but as you do that in Nigeria, dont drag civilised countries like Finland that operates on the rule of law, into your madness.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yeah but as you do that in Nigeria, dont drag civilised countries like Finland that operates on the rule of law, into your madness.

Finland is not important to us, Bleep Finland, we need to remove their embassy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Ikpaitid: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
So when you have problems in your Biafra, you run to the federal government of the zoo for help?
No Emeka, the Federal Government of Nigeria will never interfere in the issues of another country, we will allow Simon Ekpa to wreck as much havoc as possible until evervody is destroyed in that shithole.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ikpaitid:
So when you have problems in your Biafra, you run to the federal government of the zoo for help?
No Emeka, the Federal Government of Nigeria will never interfere in the issues of another country, we will allow Simon Ekpa to wreck as much havoc as possible until evervody is destroyed in that shithole.
grin

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by slimfit1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

So the solution is for terrorist Simon Ekperima to continue killing pregnant Igbo women

My question is what is Buhari doing to stop the Fulani people from killing Igbo people, both children and women are being killed by Fulani Herdsmen DSS has not prosecuted a single Fulani herdsman. Do you want to carry on or should I stop?
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ablejesus26(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2022
OGwales:
No... Make federal government comot hand for this matter, na family issue. Abeg

No forget say the same people you are trying to protect were once singing the song praise of the Simon and his master.

OP you sef get wahala, weytin concern you

Ok start to mention the names of people wey sing him praise grin
You dey judge with your fellow ipob Urchins wey you dey do Tribal banters with abi grin
I no really fit come to terms how una take dey enjoy this Tribal shenanigans wey una dey do.
Under this APC calamity we get 3 Secessionist major movement,but your own soul just dey tied to Igbo own,na wa oo undecided
I have a Chinese friend that holds the opinion that Igbos are the only true Nigerians Nigeria have over time managed to create,it's His own opinion,but his argument holds waters with the point that Igbos are out there in every nook and cranny of this Country cohabitating socio-economically with everyone and anyone as long as it drives financial value.
Don't Hate Igbo,if you are an honest person, rather hate the system that has over time prejudiced the ingredients for building national values amongst the Countrymen.
What do you have to say now about the Yorubas and some Ijaw segments seeking out.
Or do you want to say you are more Yoruba then Sunday Igboho and his millions of supporters undecided
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ebufa: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2022
baretalk:
Simon the rat Ekpa, is hiding in Finland, simon the rat, we will never forgive you, this curse will follow you, even your children will not be spared. Your lineage is cursed and will be wiped out like that of Osama bin laden.

Federal government of Nigeria, must summon the government of Finland through it's ambassador, simon the rat ekpa, must be repatriated to face crimes, for ordering his ipob and ESN foot soldiers to commit terrorists acts. Simon must be locked in the zoo cage with his fellow rat kanu, and the judge must give the two rats death penalty.

Another fulani Alhaji boy toy...............I can see they truly messed you up last night in Abuja! no wonder you have been typing rubbish since morning! Better collect the little that is left of your "emasculated manhood" and get on the next flight back to Lagos........na where Ndigbo dey una dey get mouth...............Once your Fulani patrons show up ,you start grovelling on all fours like a bitch in heat.............shameless hoe!
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by christistruth01: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2022
If FG failed to summon the UK ambassador over Nnamdi Kanu how could they summon the Finnish Ambassador over Simon Ekpa without looking hypocritical?

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by slimfit1(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Fulani are the ones killing
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by kcnwaigbo: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2022
slimfit1:

My question is what is Buhari doing to stop the Fulani people from killing Igbo people, both children and women are being killed by Fulani Herdsmen DSS has not prosecuted a single Fulani herdsman. Do you want to carry on or should I stop?
That is the exact reasons to vote Peter Obi
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by losky83: 4:00am On Dec 19, 2022
baretalk:

Lets just face the truth. Simon is not being attacked by those same Igbos that supported the violence by saying " enough is enough" many times I tried to tell them that this violence is bad but they always attack me.
Now because they are feeling the pain, they are all calling Simon a terrorist.
Igbos have fled their home towns due to fear.
The main reason why Simon and the rest of his miscreants became powerful is because of the ovation they were getting from Igbos and that is the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2022
losky83:
Lets just face the truth. Simon is not being attacked by those same Igbos that supported the violence by saying " enough is enough" many times I tried to tell them that this violence is bad but they always attack me.
Now because they are feeling the pain, they are all calling Simon a terrorist.
Igbos have fled their home towns due to fear.
The main reason why Simon and the rest of his miscreants became powerful is because of the ovation they were getting from Igbos and that is the truth.
You are absolutely right, but he did those crimes in Nigeria, ipob killed Nigerian security officers. He must pay for his crimes.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 5:04am On Dec 19, 2022
ebufa:

Another fulani Alhaji boy toy...............I can see they truly messed you up last night in Abuja! no wonder you have been typing rubbish since morning! Better collect the little that is left of your "emasculated manhood" and get on the next flight back to Lagos........na where Ndigbo dey una dey get mouth...............Once your Fulani patrons show up ,you start grovelling on all fours like a bitch in heat.............shameless hoe!
Another Ipobian pig, hope you rape your mother and cannibalize her like you pigs do in ala Igbo. Mutherfcker
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ebufa: 5:50am On Dec 19, 2022
baretalk:

Another Ipobian pig, hope you rape your mother and cannibalize her like you pigs do in ala Igbo. Mutherfcker

Go back and collect your boxers from the hotel room where you were hammered by your sahelian patrons.........after they finish dealing with you at night, you come here in the morning to type rubbish..........bloody apology of a man! your shame dey shame me! ndi bakassi!
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Emergingnation3(m): 6:05am On Dec 19, 2022
baretalk:

It's not, even before now, my grandma told me that igbos eat people, I never thought I will witness it, but I did, the foolish ipob cannibals even showed themselves on camera eating that military woman.
Army couple of a thing, was just a propaganda to smeared IPOB..

IPOB can never be involved in such illicit acts..

1 Share

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by beerfraud: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I don't understand y we Nigerians don't know someone seeking attention from the government.
If I am the president, Simon Okpa will evaporate without trace. I don't even know what our intelligence agencies are doing
the same policemen you pigs and idiots have been killing?

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by beerfraud: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Army couple of a thing, was just a propaganda to smeared IPOB..

IPOB can never be involved in such illicit acts..
average Yeeboe man is a coward
IPOB terrorists should learn how to take responsibility for their actions

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Emergingnation3(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2022
beerfraud:
average Yeeboe man is a coward
IPOB terrorists should learn how to take responsibility for their actions
Says Afonja pi**g... I'll remind you of this post within few days...
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by OGwales(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ok start to mention the names of people wey sing him praise grin
You dey judge with your fellow ipob Urchins wey you dey do Tribal banters with abi grin
I no really fit come to terms how una take dey enjoy this Tribal shenanigans wey una dey do.
Under this APC calamity we get 3 Secessionist major movement,but your own soul just dey tied to Igbo own,na wa oo undecided
I have a Chinese friend that holds the opinion that Igbos are the only true Nigerians Nigeria have over time managed to create,it's His own opinion,but his argument holds waters with the point that Igbos are out there in every nook and cranny of this Country cohabitating socio-economically with everyone and anyone as long as it drives financial value.
Don't Hate Igbo,if you are an honest person, rather hate the system that has over time prejudiced the ingredients for building national values amongst the Countrymen.
What do you have to say now about the Yorubas and some Ijaw segments seeking out.
Or do you want to say you are more Yoruba then Sunday Igboho and his millions of supporters undecided

Oga Igbo people started these nonsense. Talk to your tribal men oga.
They started on Nairaland
They started it at federal level
They started military coup
They started the civil war

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by BATified2023: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2022
baretalk:

so federal government should help u tame d same Man U wanted to use to torment them?

Is Simon ekpa no longer nnamdi kanu disciple?

When we told u many months back u said if kanu is arrested a more brutal person will take over,now d more brutal ekpa have taken over so buhari will just lock up
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by BATified2023: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2022
baretalk:
All terrorists rats and pigs must die. Simon ekpa you must die.
nothing must happen to son of elohim
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by BATified2023: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Simon Ekpa cannot repatriated, he is a Finnish citizen. To convince a country like Finland to repartriate its own citizen to a country like Nigeria with very bad human rights record is mission impossible

The best Nigeria can do is foward whatever evidence they have against Ekpa to the Finnish Government. But I suspect they have no evidence beyond hearsay
so simon ekpa will continue his good work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu / Peter Obi should be President / Which Is Correct For A Woman Please: A) Dr. B) Dr. (mrs).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.