Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,619 members, 7,958,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated (3118 Views)

Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ablejesus26(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
OGwales:

Oga Igbo people started these nonsense. Talk to your tribal men oga.
They started on Nairaland
They started it at federal level
They started military coup
They started the civil war

hmm I know what you are trying to do,but truth is dat I don't engage in senseless tribal hate and bigotry,but I can recommend someone to you here, whose passion in life just like you is to do tribal banters here grin
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 5:19am On Dec 20, 2022
ablejesus26:

hmm I know what you are trying to do,but truth is dat I don't engage in senseless tribal hate and bigotry,but I can recommend someone to you here, whose passion in life just like you is to do tribal banters here grin
He is right, igbos are trouble makers, but complain like kids, when they are served the consequences of their trouble making. You people should grow up. Rabid gened idiots.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ablejesus26(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:

He is right, igbos are trouble makers, but complain like kids, when they are served the consequences of their trouble making. You people should grow up. Rabid gened idiots.

Where on Earth would someone who claims to be a human being relegate trouble making to Tribe grin
I wish se una understand how una dey sound with all this mumu tribal hate weh una dey do with passion grin
Well if it's your passion and driving force in life, don't stop just continue to be doing Igbo tribal hate and bigotry cheesy
Shun tribal bigotry, it doesn't make sense.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
ablejesus26:

Where on Earth would someone who claims to be a human being relegate trouble making to Tribe grin
I wish se una understand how una dey sound with all this mumu tribal hate weh una dey do with passion grin
Well if it's your passion and driving force in life, don't stop just continue to be doing Igbo tribal hate and bigotry cheesy
Shun tribal bigotry, it doesn't make sense.
We have been together long enough in this contraption for us to know your despicable characteristic.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ablejesus26(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2022
baretalk:

We have been together long enough in this contraption for us to know your despicable characteristic.

Deception is a human character flaw boy,it's got nothing to do with tribe or sect grin
You just want make I follow you do dis tribal nonsense wey you dey exist for grin
I don't do that shit boy grin
Call me when the dictionary meaning to the word deception is relegated to Tribe or you are just talking nonsense grin
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
ablejesus26:

Deception is a human character flaw boy,it's got nothing to do with tribe or sect grin
You just want make I follow you do dis tribal nonsense wey you dey exist for grin
I don't do that shit boy grin
Call me when the dictionary meaning to the word deception is relegated to Tribe or you are just talking nonsense grin
The truth is the truth, I can't sugar coat because of flaat heads.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ablejesus26(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
baretalk:

The truth is the truth, I can't sugar coat because of flaat heads.

Nah the truth is that Igbo is not your Problem.
Even if them give your kindsmen separate Country you go still find way bring hate, disunity and bigotry enter their mids undecided
Your type no dey like good thing naturally, happiness,love and charity dey give you heartburns grin you just need hate and bigotry to exist and feel good grin
That's your truth Boyyyyyy grin

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2022
ablejesus26:

Nah the truth is that Igbo is not your Problem.
Even if them give your kindsmen separate Country you go still find way bring hate, disunity and bigotry enter their mids undecided
Your type no dey like good thing naturally, happiness,love and charity dey give you heartburns grin you just need hate and bigotry to exist and feel good grin
That's your truth Boyyyyyy grin
The dot is a big nuisance to us all, why can't dotians, Ipobian pigs stay in their regions, they are a pest everywhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Emoc: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:

USELESS URCHIN, your filthy ashewo mama remains cursed.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Emoc: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:

USELESS URCHIN, your filthy ashewo mama remains cursed.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ShinnBet: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:
Simon the rat Ekpa, is hiding in Finland, simon the rat, we will never forgive you, this curse will follow you, even your children will not be spared. Your lineage is cursed and will be wiped out like that of Osama bin laden.

Federal government of Nigeria, must summon the government of Finland through it's ambassador, simon the rat ekpa, must be repatriated to face crimes, for ordering his ipob and ESN foot soldiers to commit terrorists acts. Simon must be locked in the zoo cage with his fellow rat kanu, and the judge must give the two rats death penalty.

All rats and pigs must die.

Heebo hands typed this.

Ekpa is your leader and will be so for life .

No drag Nigeria and FG into your nonsense
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:

Heebo hands typed this.

Ekpa is your leader and will be so for life .

No drag Nigeria and FG into your nonsense

All rats, pigs, terrorists and cannibals must die.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ShinnBet: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:

All rats, pigs, terrorists and cannibals must die.

Simon Ekpa is your supreme leader .

This is high treason and sabotage .

Let me go and report you to wotorwotor General.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ablejesus26(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:

The dot is a big nuisance to us all, why can't dotians, Ipobian pigs stay in their regions, they are a pest everywhere.

Forget about dot whatever or whatever nonsense you and Ipob go about doing,just gree se your destiny na to spread tribal hate and bigotry,it's not about Igbo, it is rather your purpose of Existence grin
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2022
ablejesus26:

Forget about dot whatever or whatever nonsense you and Ipob go about doing,just gree se your destiny na to spread tribal hate and bigotry,it's not about Igbo, it is rather your purpose of Existence grin
Dotian pigs.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:

Simon Ekpa is your supreme leader .

This is high treason and sabotage .

Let me go and report you to wotorwotor General.

I will fck the rat ekpa's wife to death, impale her.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by ShinnBet: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:

I will fck the rat ekpa's wife to death, impale her.

Behave!

Must you display your OSU upbringing
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
ShinnBet:

Behave!

Must you display your OSU upbringing
I will impale ekpa's wife, and cut off her head, like her husband does to Igbo ladies.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by baretalk: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2022
All ipob terrorists rats and pigs must die.
Re: FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated by Mfetenang: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2022
The Federal Government of Nigeria is not interested in the problems of the Federal Republic of IPOBLAND.
Go and solve your own problems, ewu IPOB.
I hope Simon Ekpa kills all your mothers and use their vaginas to cook pepper soup then wash it down with a cold bottle of HERO beer which is owed by that monkey you call Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad / Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews / Arewa Youths Want Release Of Al- Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.