Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Never Let This Stuff Consume You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Let This Stuff Consume You! (895 Views)

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by dealordea(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sometimes, the very thing that keeps you alive in the dating game can also keep you alone. All of these seduction-angles we play, they can wreck women's confidence and self-esteem, can drive girls crazy that would have otherwise been "stable", and can end up destroying the affection they have for you. Be careful of engendering a "love-hate" relationship just so you can feed on the "love" part.

Sometimes the fortresses we build around our hearts and minds turn into prisons. Sometimes the ideas you implant in someone else's mind can grow into something that destroys them, or you. YOU can end up becoming the "crazy one". When you start to see the "truth" of human nature, you can end up shutting EVERYONE out, to the point where you turn intimacy with EVERYONE into a mind-f*ck competition, pushing them away to arm's length while trying to keep them from taking off completely.

If you have low self-esteem, "NL" it up is not the answer. The truth is in your own self-image. Become a worthy person, seek always to improve, and take pride in who you are. Believe you're the kind of man that a good woman would love to be with, act like that kind of man, and begin to see yourself as him.
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
Thanks Mr lecturer lol.
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

Sometimes, the very thing that keeps you alive in the dating game can also keep you alone. All of these seduction-angles we play, they can wreck women's confidence and self-esteem, can drive girls crazy that would have otherwise been "stable", and can end up destroying the affection they have for you. Be careful of engendering a "love-hate" relationship just so you can feed on the "love" part.

Sometimes the fortresses we build around our hearts and minds turn into prisons
. Sometimes the ideas you implant in someone else's mind can grow into something that destroys them, or you. YOU can end up becoming the "crazy one". When you start to see the "truth" of human nature, you can end up shutting EVERYONE out, to the point where you turn intimacy with EVERYONE into a mind-bleep competition, pushing them away to arm's length while trying to keep them from taking off completely.

What are the words of that song again ==== ". . . The same thing that made you laugh can make you cry. . . "
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by dealordea(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Thanks Mr lecturer lol.

How you dey? Hope you enjoy the EID Mubarak?
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
Thank you sir. I did.

I am still partying.
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by dealordea(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Thank you sir. I did.

I am still partying.

Make i con party for your house, i dey dull for house
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
Come at your own risk. grin
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by dealordea(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Come at your own risk. grin

Your house is Okija Shrine grin grin
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
LOL hahahhahah nothing like that.

On a more serious note, I think you should called up some friends and go out or something. wink
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by dealordea(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL hahahhahah nothing like that.

On a more serious note, I think you should called up some friends and go out or something. wink

none around except one called sodiq
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ok make yourself happy then.

Put some music on, watch a movie or something.

Anyway I am out of here.

Bye.

And sorry for going offtopic. I think you should say sorry to yourself also. grin
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by dealordea(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok make yourself happy then.

Put some music on, watch a movie or something.

Anyway I am out of here.

Bye.

And sorry for going offtopic. I think you should say sorry to yourself also. grin

okay, thanks for the comment
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Andrew3(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
@rokiatu your profile pic is hot, turned me on grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 01, 2011
You guys need to get a room across the street. . They have one for $59.99 with two beds in it
Re: Never Let This Stuff Consume You! by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
He can't afford it

(1) (Reply)

Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> / I Love Naija Babes / My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.