Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography (56976 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / My Husband Left Us / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by aikyg(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
My father was good to outsiders, but never really gave us any special treatment as his children. However, when we grew older we began to understand that he was building alliances and making connections for us. Now, a lot of the people that he helped come through for us, his children, in so many ways. I am grateful!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
That Is Bratislava's Dad. This is the reason she is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Naijareporter1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
MC Oluomo donates Branded vehicles to Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGNZSbQx_I
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Sultty(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
the father must have been a buhari loyalist
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Chee59(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

You are in denial.

The present generation and the future ones, are becoming more daring and less comfortable with "eye service" and cover ups.

The emotional blackmail the society has been using to subsidize deadbeat parents is fast losing its grip on children of neglectful parents.

Publicly treating deadbeat parents mess ups is becoming the new cool.

For those conversant with the bible: Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.....Col. 3:21
Those cover ups only created a conducive atmosphere for wickedness to thrive.
How can a man be kind to outsiders, generous to outsiders yet can't pay children schoolfees? Can't buy books, uniform, nothing? Can't give his wife money for food? But can give the last 1 kobo in his pocket to a church member or a distant relative?
Let me not talk.

4 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Etosha: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Only a fool feeds others while his kids starve, while they praise your generosity, they at the same time laugh at your foolishness.

11 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

They don't appear to have been homeless.

If they were not left to be sick, he educated them, he has done his bit.

In pursuing those things - a home, education and health he therefore did the others.

Mr. Man, from what you're writing, I think you're being disturbed by your conscience. If you're that type of father, please change your ways. Stop defending someone whose children know more than you.

No child will write such about his father unless he truly left a lifetime scar in their hearts. Please learn to be responsible to your family. It's the best thing you can do with your life.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Okechinwadike: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
a good father leave inheritance to his children and children children

6 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by TheChameleon: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yeeb0s and lack of hometraining na 5 & 6.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by lereinter(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
What a eulogy

But why do some fathers act very kind to outsiders and neighbours but so corrosive to their immediate family?

Those neighbours find it hard to believe if you narrate the ordeal to them

5 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by gbengu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nice one.

1st priority of a father are his children, wife. Then others in the family.

Mindlog:

You are in denial.

The present generation and the future ones, are becoming more daring and less comfortable with "eye service" and cover ups.

The emotional blackmail the society has been using to subsidize deadbeat parents is fast losing its grip on children of neglectful parents.

Publicly treating deadbeat parents mess ups is becoming the new cool.

For those conversant with the bible: Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.....Col. 3:21

3 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Sammy5413(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Him just dey play,
Dey play
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Looking at the man's picture one could tell he was truly wicked to his children.
These are the kind of men that would squander money in beer parlour but won't give their children money for school fees and up-keep

These are the kind of men that would squander money on ladies but won't give their wife money for food. And if the wife complains he would beat her up.

These are the kind of men that compare their children to other people's children whereas he's not making any effort to better the life of his own children.

For his children to have regretted having him as a father shows he did unspeakable things. His children were nice enough to attend his funeral. If I were to be in their shoes, I won't dare attend his funeral.

Stingy ko ko men everywhere!
hmmmmm
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Roboto11: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Mr. Man, from what you're writing, I think you're being disturbed by your conscience. If you're that type of father, please change your ways. Stop defending someone whose children know more than you.

No child will write such about his father unless he truly left a lifetime scar in their hearts. Please learn to be responsible to your family. It's the best thing you can do with your life.

Just as you think there are bad fathers, so can one have terrible kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by waice6571: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
He that did not provide for his house, especially his own immidiate family betray faith and worse than an infidel. Says the world of God.

This is what will be said of APC and some useless individuals in our seats of power who has rendered the upcoming generations useless and unproductive because of their evil greediness.

Bunch of eaters of leftovers!

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by spencekat(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
abobote:
Ungrateful children, bringing them to the world should be a legacy, and he gave them education which gave them the audacity to express themselves arrogantly
He might be brainwashed by the mother.Although some parents dey fall hands sha.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Doyou2019: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
JORDAN202:
HEY

ANY CHILD THAT COULD WRITE SUCH FOR ANY DEAD PARENT, IS A WICKED ASSHOLE.

YOU WERE AN ADULT WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE, YET YOU DID NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO CONFRONT HIM.

IF YOUR STORY IS TRUE, YOU SHOULD HAVE CONFRONTED THE MAN BEFORE HE DIED SO THAT HE CAN EXCERCISE HIS RIGHT TO REPLY.

MAY YOUR OWN CHILDREN DO THE SAME OR WORSE TO YOU UPON YOUR DEATH.

Living in self denial, as Mindlog said.
The days of this kin eye service manipulation are so gone. This generation no send your feelings.

10 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
They should move on with their life, and they should try to leave a good legacy for their future children.

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by KanwuliaExtra: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is 'sperrrm-donation' not a good enough legacy?

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by oluwaseyi0: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaxxy:
Meaning?? Didn't he send them to school and teach them morals or was he an absentee dad?

He may even be worse than absentee dad, at least absentee are absent and you can easily forget about them

What about dad that you can see but will carry all his money for concubine younger than his daughter

Children at home can't eat but baba is providing steadily for womanfriend's children

Imagine sending your hungry and out of school children to give food and money to your concubine children owned by another man, this is real life event I'm telling you

6 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Awagusom: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
donpapa:
They should go and face their lives too so that there kids won’t say the same about them smiley
Some children of the first wife wrote this .
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by yinkeys(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Looking at the man's picture one could tell he was truly wicked to his children.
These are the kind of men that would squander money in beer parlour but won't give their children money for school fees and up-keep

These are the kind of men that would squander money on ladies but won't give their wife money for food. And if the wife complains he would beat her up.

These are the kind of men that compare their children to other people's children whereas he's not making any effort to better the life of his own children.

For his children to have regretted having him as a father shows he did unspeakable things. His children were nice enough to attend his funeral. If I were to be in their shoes, I won't dare attend his funeral.

Stingy ko ko men everywhere!
Why always blame men
Sometimes it’s the mothers fault
You guys will see a street thug that drinks beer non stop,a cultist, sags etc & you eventually prefer to sleep with someone like that over a boring doctor for example because the rough dangerous guy is fun, thrilling, exciting.
We’ve seen this pan out too many times with women
Hybristophilia is no new thing
You guys make stupid decisions & then blame men for it
If a woman refuses to pick a responsible provider for her unborn children then it’s solely her fault because women control who gets in their body
Plus I thought women are capable of doing anything a man can, why didn’t their mom take up the responsibilities
Most women brainwash their children until they are grown to truly understand the family dynamics

8 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Roboto11: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Man was just a humble tailor himself.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by spencekat(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
May be the child was brainwashed by his mother.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by grandstar(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Are you sure you're not writing out of guilty conscience? undecided

For his children to have written such about him, it says a lot about how he lived his life. . . Don't blame the children, they must have been deeply hurt.

I have seen fathers that will blow money on women and strangers outside while leaving their children hungry and lacking basic things. If you're a father, try to take care of your home. What's bad is bad.

I am from polygamous background. My dad left no will

What if we were not united? There would have been lots of rancor and bitterness. He died as an octogenarian so had ample time to do write one.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Lamasta(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
This one no good o, the man no try the children self no try

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by fserpent: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
JORDAN202:
HEY

ANY CHILD THAT COULD WRITE SUCH FOR ANY DEAD PARENT, IS A WICKED ASSHOLE.

YOU WERE AN ADULT WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE, YET YOU DID NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO CONFRONT HIM.

IF YOUR STORY IS TRUE, YOU SHOULD HAVE CONFRONTED THE MAN BEFORE HE DIED SO THAT HE CAN EXCERCISE HIS RIGHT TO REPLY.

MAY YOUR OWN CHILDREN DO THE SAME OR WORSE TO YOU UPON YOUR DEATH.
leave the fools.

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by wolebest: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434218/left-us-single-legacy-sad-children-write-late-dads-biography-photo/

For the children to write these words about their father baffles me.

If they can come up with thoughts like these, I believe he would have educated them, which is best legacy a parent can give his children.

There are lots of fatherless and motherless children who are doing well without parents.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by yinkeys(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
spencekat:
May be the child was brainwashed by his mother.
This is what most women do until the child grows up
Manipulate & brainwash

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Laple0541(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Flat headed child of curse, if your father was good to outsiders, it's very obvious he was more than good to you his children at home.

The only problem was you were a very lazy child who expected the poor man to do everything for you and he wanted you to be a man who can fight for himself, hence the reason you saw him as a bad father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Teeroyzimma: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I’m shenking my dad’s burial.
vawulence lord grin

E no good o

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by spencekat(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
yinkeys:

This is what most women do until the child grows up
Manipulate & brainwash
Women can use emotions to brainwash some of their children.Just that fathers of the old,never displayed sentiments/emotions/romance in dealing with their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.