Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography (56969 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / My Husband Left Us / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
emonis88:
No father il hate his children, unless he suspected they were not his, so the person who wrote that should go ask his mother if that man was his true father. But I guess she won't still tell them d Truth.
Stop lying to yourself! undecided

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
PDJT:
-Meanwhile, Rest in Peace to the gentleman. As for the illegitimate boy who wrote that rubbish about the dead, he will be a laughing stock in the community. I know Asaga, Ohafia, Ohafia LGA.
Because you still think people live their lives caring what others— particularly foolish ignorant beings— think of them? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
K9blunt:
Did the kids ask their dad to bring them into this world?
Excellent question! undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chee59:
If my siblings will let me, I know I can give my father this exact kind of writeup. This African tradition of respecting old people NO MATTER WHAT is a demonic tradition that needs to be destroyed. My own father never cared if my panties were torn or I had cloth to cover my na_kedness.
You are not alone at all. This is Africa and there are plenty whose experiences mirror yours. Sadly, they have been lied to by the adults in their lives into believing that speaking out against the ills inflicted on them by their parents would bring curses and misery upon them, not realizing that it is in keeping mum that the bring such on themselves. undecided

9 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by PDJT: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because you still think people live their lives caring what others— particularly foolish ignorant beings— think of them? undecided

-Which society do you know that human beings don't care about what others in their society think about them? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Aguiyimba(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Looking at the man's picture one could tell he was truly wicked to his children.
These are the kind of men that would squander money in beer parlour but won't give their children money for school fees and up-keep

These are the kind of men that would squander money on ladies but won't give their wife money for food. And if the wife complains he would beat her up.

These are the kind of men that compare their children to other people's children whereas he's not making any effort to better the life of his own children.

For his children to have regretted having him as a father shows he did unspeakable things. His children were nice enough to attend his funeral. If I were to be in their shoes, I won't dare attend his funeral.

Stingy ko ko men everywhere!

Is this man your father that you speak much things about him or normal hatered for other gender.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by galantjoe(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Even no forgiveness unto death. Na wicked child that write this bitter filled biography.

He is invoking the wrath of Ndichie.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2022
PDJT:
-Which society do you know that human beings don't care about what others in their society think about them? grin
This world we now live in. Open your eyes to see how even your children no longer subject themselves to the archaic ideas you lot like to pretend you hold on to in wisdom. undecided

6 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2022
ppogba:
The children should move on and think about the legacy they want to leave behind for their own children.
Else, same will be said about them.
Chances of that happening are greatly reduced by their admitting to themselves that what they experienced at the hand of their father is wrong! You cannot make progress if you don't first admit the problem for what it is. And that is what they have done here. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2022
LadyExcellency:
They would have told him while he was alive.They're just cowards, speaking against the dead when he can no longer defend himself.

I have seen children born outside of marriage come back to the father to claim their rights against the wishes of the man and the stepmother.
How do you know they did not tell him while he was alive?How do you know that like so many Nigerian parents out there, he didn't sit as a god over them, this while inflicting pain and misery on them expecting them to be grateful simply because he also is their father? undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by galantjoe(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Another perspective that can turn rgood father to bad one is when a man marries a bad woman. She turns their children against their, by calling him irresponsible, drunk, womanizer, etc because either he can't provide his family basic needs or his wife lit2erally want to frustrate him the way wife of Paul of PQ is frustrating him now.

Bad wife is a poison seed

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Yankee101:
But e no abort you Abi? E train you go school Abi? E no let you starve or dey homeless Abi?
So, in your mind, it is better not to drag a soul through misery and torment, expecting it to be grateful just because than to have aborted it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I’m shenking my dad’s burial.
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by TheChameleon: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Mindlog:

You are in denial.

The present generation and the future ones, are becoming more daring and less comfortable with "eye service" and cover ups.

The emotional blackmail the society has been using to subsidize deadbeat parents is fast losing its grip on children of neglectful parents.

Publicly treating deadbeat parents mess ups is becoming the new cool.

For those conversant with the bible: Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.....Col. 3:21

No wonder you spend your life abusing Tinubu and Yoruba who will ALWAYS be superior to you.

Your pops was a deadbeat shouldn't make you a coward keyboard warrior nah. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2022
LadyExcellency:
They would have told him while he was alive.
They're just cowards, speaking against the dead when he can no longer defend himself.

I have seen children born outside of marriage come back to the father to claim their rights against the wishes of the man and the stepmother.

Confront a Nigerian parent?

3 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2022
FireUpNow:
My father left me with nothing too. Even throughout my little education, he never bought me a pencil not to talk of food but when he was alive and old and got siick, my wife and I took him to the hospital for treatment and I tried my best sending him money when I am called upon. During his burial I paid equal amount of money with my other brothers that he took care of. But that is life, I have come to understand that I will never do the mistake my dad did to my kids. Shalom
Admitting that what the father did to them was wrong is a big step in the right direction. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by PDJT: 12:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This world we now live in. Open your eyes to see how even your children no longer subject themselves to the archaic ideas you lot like to pretend you hold on to in wisdom. undecided

-Architectural design may change but a simple human evolution takes millions of years.

-I don't know how much socio-psychological ideas or theories you are aware of. But the fact remains that we are social beings. You may be an ardent follower of the prevailing "woke culture" but you're deceiving yourself thinking today's people don't care what others think. There is a reason we are now seeing rising rate of suicide especially among non-religous social media users.

-To quote Ferry, T. - CEO of YourCoach- "Approval from others gives us a higher sense of self-esteem. We’re convinced that their recognition matters to our self-worth and how deeply we value ourselves".

-In conclusion, the human quest for approval is precondition in us before birth. Why? Because we want to belong to the human society. Otherwise, we would go live amongst the trees and animals in the wild. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Dec 20, 2022
1Sharon:
Confront a Nigerian parent?
No mind dem! undecided
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2022
galantjoe:
Another perspective that can turn rgood father to bad one is when a man marries a bad woman. She turns their children against their, by calling him irresponsible, drunk, womanizer, etc because either he can't provide his family basic needs or his wife lit2erally want to frustrate him the way wife of Paul of PQ is frustrating him now.

Bad wife is a poison seed
Stop deluding yourselves with these lies abeg! undecided

5 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
What does he owe them besides education?
If all you think you owe another human soul who you chose to bring into this life is just an education, then you shouldn't even think to bring any child into this world at all. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by 1Sharon(f): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2022
petrage:
By just merely looking at a picture...you could just make conclusions? If you were 'sensible',you won't judge from a side of the story since the man is dead and can not defend himself...may God not give us disasters for children

Shut up!! You men judge women based on their appearance all the time

Would you have said this if it was a woman?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2022
TruthDefender:
Children brainwashed by a bitter, scorned wife/ mother . Their own Children will probably write same about them in the future. Na turn by turn
Keep shifting blame and lying to yourselves. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2022
misan1977:
He brought u kids into this world at least, stupid shidren
Bringing kids into this world is taking on the responsibility of caring, and ensuring their future in this world. If you cannot do that you are no better than an slowpoke with a dick and nothing else. undecided

7 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Truthshscrazy: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2022
cool undecided
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by PDJT: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying to yourself! undecided

-You come across as someone with torrid homelife or upbringing. Is there any truth in my assumption?
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Angelfrost:
Petty and unnecessary! The dead feel no shame nor remorse. You are simply bringing shame and reproach to yourself and mother. Your father gave you life... His seed ensured you had an existence.
How did he give them life? By squirting sperm out of his dick? undecided

He may not feel shame but his legacy is made clear for all by the revelation that he did not do good by his own children, the responsibility he took upon himself. undecided

7 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
They don't appear to have been homeless. If they were not left to be sick, he educated them, he has done his bit. In pursuing those things - a home, education and health he therefore did the others.
How do you know this? How do you even know from what is written that they even got to live with the man when he was alive? There are millions of homeless Nigerian children out there today who have and know their fathers but do not even live in the same home with them for one reason or another. Are you simply to assume that because one is aware of who his father is, means one was never left homeless by the same? undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2022
aikyg:
My father was good to outsiders, but never really gave us any special treatment as his children. However, when we grew older we began to understand that he was building alliances and making connections for us. Now, a lot of the people that he helped come through for us, his children, in so many ways. I am grateful!
That sounds a lot like a spin you put on your own experience there. So what if those connections never came through for you lot, would you have still been able to spin your story in the way that you are able to now? undecided

If your father had instead invested in you and your siblings all those years, wouldn't you have maybe had a better chance at being even better than those whose connections you need today? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
Just as you think there are bad fathers, so can one have terrible kids.
Terrible kids? LOL....Nigerians ehn! undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Is 'sperrrm-donation' not a good enough legacy?
ROFLMAO!

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by papapchi(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2022
The only legacy a father can give to his children is a sound education, once that is achieved, any other thing is left for you the children to accomplish. If you're lucky to have a wealthy father, thank God for it. Them that is blaming their father, is now their own turn to live that so much deserved legacy they crave from their late father to their own child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2022
PDJT:
-Architectural design may change but a simple human evolution takes millions of years.
-I don't know how much socio-psychological ideas or theories you are aware of. But the fact remains that we are social beings. You may be an ardent follower of the prevailing "woke culture" but you're deceiving yourself thinking today's people don't care what others think. There is a reason we are now seeing rising rate of suicide especially among non-religous social media users.
-To quote Ferry, T. - CEO of YourCoach- "Approval from others gives us a higher sense of self-esteem. We’re convinced that their recognition matters to our self-worth and how deeply we value ourselves".
-In conclusion, the human quest for approval is precondition in us before birth. Why? Because we want to belong to the human society. Otherwise, we would go live amongst the trees and animals in the wild. cheesy
What in the world is this meaningless rambling here for? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.