Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School (38808 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by MiaBeer(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
So my people, how do you see this?
Is it a good idea moving to Zambia?
Well, there’s no success without venture but you should write your will and leave it in a noticeable location before leaving.
Good luck sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by limcar: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
kunle75:

Bro don't go to Mexico please if you don't want your Sapa to double, stay in Naija.

I lived here in the state and I have been in Mexico couple of times, no difference between that place and Naija, infact Spanish language is a serious barrier.

Its just my cent but its your decision
i luv latino women
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by gimakon2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
”so pe o ti lo”

Bro, it is a good idea moving to Zambia for the one you love.

May God be with you
Iree ooo

Are we to call this a greener pasture or browner pasture?

Zambian Kwacha is a stronger currency to the ZAR , likewise the Botswana Pula.
And that country is by far the only nation in africa which has never fought the civil war.

Its the best country , one of the best if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by womenareapezz: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
if you know me. I hate naija women because they are useless entitled piece of shiitundecided

So I will advise you to take this offer and try and move to Zambia! You will enjoy it kiss

And if you are looking for real love Zambia women are good in that and you won't have fear of her cheating. Infact you will be tired of overlove from her grin
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Bro tell her that your Bro also want her friend who is as lovely as she is cool
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by dazzlingd(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

I think your problem is that you have never entered aeroplane
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Kelvin3476: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
baretalk:

If you know tech in Nigeria, you can get a good job too. Mexico not better than Nigeria, they only have tourism potential.

MEXICO IS FAR BETTER THAN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ModCaller: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
limcar:
arab toto is sweetest. Talking from experience

Sweetest? You don fûck all the types of toto? Global fûcker

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by membranus: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Judolisco:
D Zambian girl fit dey oshodi oh... Ino go talk pass dat one

On the laptop of one bad gee boy.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

No.
Develop a vision to lead your life.
Do not invest in emotions.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Life is an adventure, Go on, explore!

If you want to move to Zambia, I'm pretty sure Nigerians are in Zambia, too, cos we're everywhere.

Some of these African girls melt your heart with love, and they're soo pretty.

Take a step, live your life and forget the over serious Nigerians who are with morality sermons but only to end up doing fraudulent activities
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by imagrg(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Remember, that's where they buy live human toes for $16,000.

She may be targeting your toes oh....just jesting but be very careful. Trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by limcar: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
ModCaller:

Sweetest? You don fûck all the types of toto? Global fûcker
she's from iran. Her father is only one stopping me from making her my wife
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ModCaller: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
limcar:
she's from iran. Her father is only one stopping me from making her my wife

Baba easy o. Just enjoy the toto and forget about marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Oesophagus99(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
”so pe o ti lo”

Bro,
Are we to call this a greener pasture or browner pasture?

My 6ta d mata follow tire me o ..

The quest for jakpa by all means has now become a menace undecided
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by pansophist(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Move to Zambia to depend on a woman you met online. What a man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by baretalk: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kelvin3476:

MEXICO IS FAR BETTER THAN NIGERIA
In terms of what?
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Brownshoe: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
dazzlingd:

I think your problem is that you have never entered aeroplane

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by limcar: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
ModCaller:

Baba easy o. Just enjoy the toto and forget about marrying her.
i go soon givam bele make baba gree
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by drlateef: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

I cherish my peace of mind. Just legit opportunities and I will grab with my whole being

Go for it!!! Is she sponsoring your education? Who is paying, and what course is she enrolling you for?
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Kelvin3476: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
baretalk:
In terms of what?
BETTER GOVERNANCE ETC
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ModCaller: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
limcar:

Sharp guy. Na so. Let's hope say that Iran man no go put money for your head for dishonouring his daughter
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by limcar: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:

Bro tell her that your Bro also want her friend who is as lovely as she is cool
what happen to naija gals
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by 360command: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

If it makes sense then go, there's room for growth from there I guess
I have an immigration lawyer in Mexico whom we have been friends for so many years. She helps foreigners fill their application forms, attach documents to support their claim for status in Mexico. Ofcourse ,there are lots of Nigerians. She is always updating me,telling me a Nigerian or Nigerian family came to her office. She said, most, work in the tourism industry (well,she lives in a tourism state).

I think you can also become an English teacher with pay $500 -$600. Keep in mind, there are alot of native English speakers teaching in Mexico so chances are slim for you but you can see.

To get your status; asylum or give birth to a child and automatically you have your permanent residency.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Barims(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Someone's organs about to be harvest for experiment cool cool
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by house10studios: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
is she beautiful or just another fat shapeless thing that u want to take advantage of.

Because if she no fine wen u get there ur eyes go begin look for better thing.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by koby86: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Can we see her picture, how long you guys met each other
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Omodua(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
ednut1:
how will you survive What is their policy towards foreigners Abeg don go and become a in another nation . Medical student i smell organ harvesting
ednut1 with your Agbado mentality. You think everybody like you in the midst of APC train of deceit and lies! Your destructive and politicking with Tinubu has changed your mental state and level of cogitation.
I am sorry for you!
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Patroit1989(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mexico is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Have you heard of the Rivera Maya., Acapulco, los Cabo’s and many other beautiful tourist places in Mexico. Nigeria will take decades of stable give to even be where Mexico is now

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by 360command: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
James4bright:

Literally bro, when I saw the Mexican stuff, I felt like it was dumb as Bleep. Why on Earth would I want to go to Mexico. Mexico is regarded as hell on Earth.
don't say so even though I understand you. You can get a job in Mexico paying you $500 to $600 a month, living in a 2 bedroom house. You stand a chance getting a job there faster than in Nigeria.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by kelmicheal: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
limcar:

how una take dey catch all these foreign chicks sef make una give us links na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos) / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.