Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School (38807 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Chiefwandungu(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Greetings @Jeffmatt4u, it can be a good idea. Get in touch with me, I'll give you some advice.. I'm half Naija/Zambian. Let's talk. All the best.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ednut1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Omodua:
ednut1 with your Agbado mentality. You think everybody like you in the midst of APC train of deceit and lies! Your destructive and politicking with Tinubu has changed your mental state and level of cogitation.
I am sorry for you!
mistaking me for someone else. Why did I campaign for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Positiveminds(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
So my people, how do you see this?
Is it a good idea moving to Zambia?

Hope you won't blame anyone if you end up in the hands of organ harvesters?
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ungara17: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

If it makes sense then go, there's room for growth from there I guess
How una d take meet these girls?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by meobizy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nothing new. This situation happens the world over. Do it or don’t. The world wouldn’t end regardless of your choice.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Fedrick100: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
kelmicheal:

how una take dey catch all these foreign chicks sef make una give us links na

Bro
I can give you username of Mexico girl that lives in USA to try your luck
She’s not racist and she’s so lively to chat with
But will you pay,

She told me she will love to marry a Nigerian but am still young to date her,am like a younger brother to her
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Mayeldah(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
To you now, you wan go abroad grin grin

If you don't have the means to pay your fees and sustain yourself don't go. Once you land and she discovers you are a liability the fake love wey una dey share for facebook will disappear.

If you wan eat frog, abeg eat better or big one grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Atlantis585: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zambian kpekus too dey sweet bro.

I get one I used to gbensh for years.

Omoooo come see fire for bed.

Even when I do finger job e go dey smell like perfume still.

But Be careful ooo.

Zambia get more ritualists than Naija.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Josbreed: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zambia too na japa.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Ofemmanu1: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

What bad intentions will I possibly have my dear? I am just open to legit opportunities
I pity ya mama.
Zambia is a no-no...
Dem go murder you, harvest your vital organs.
Even a Naija prick is worth millions in Zambia.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Ofemmanu1: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bro
I can give you username of Mexico girl that lives in USA to try your luck
She’s not racist and she’s so lively to chat with
But will you pay,

She told me she will love to marry a Nigerian but am still young to date her,am like a younger brother to her

Oya gimme
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Ofemmanu1: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

I'm barely managing to survive, and you want me to invite her? Honestly I don't think it's wise. Moreover she is in school, a medical student

Guy, you better be careful.
Naso my gee enter Libya go meet a supposedly Lady Engineer, unbeknownst to him she's an engineer for terrorists.

Padi don kick bucket o, even his body could not be recovered.

Naija is the best Country in Africa and our women are the sweetest.
Wetin you find go Sokoto dey for your Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Fedrick100: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Oya gimme

Pay first oga
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Charly68: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
You are an adult and should be bold enough to chat a new course for your destiny.. it may be your life time opportunity.. grab it with your eyes open wide and trust as a Naija boy , your brain is sharp to maximize every available opportunity wherever you find yourself.. There are opportunities outside there
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by DevilSignature: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.

Baba Zambia is far away from home
Make sure you have plan B before you embarked on this journey
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Omodua(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
ednut1:
mistaking me for someone else. Why did I campaign for Tinubu
OK
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Yankee101: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Can you afford it?
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Ofemmanu1: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fedrick100:

Pay first oga
Hahahahah..
Pay for wetin?!
I dey fck 2 ebira gal tonight Eh,?!
SaPA plus Shege don finish you.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by toxtimmy: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
before you pack you bag and go anywhere... buy her a ticket to come here to visit or you both meet in a neutral country for first in person meet... do you know her family or even best friend online via social media?... stay wise as bear bear bank na trouble ordinarily talkless of going to zambizo for bear bear bank matter

jeffmatt4u:
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by gimakon2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
James4bright:

Literally bro, when I saw the Mexican stuff, I felt like it was dumb as Bleep. Why on Earth would I want to go to Mexico. Mexico is regarded as hell on Earth.

Western Media painted Nigeria as where demons live, painted Russia as footstool of Satan, painted Mexico as evil square, people go to these nations regardless. its best you go witness things yourself, believing social media, is strongly at your own peril.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Fedrick100: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Hahahahah..

Pay for wetin?!

I dey fck 2 ebira gal tonight
Eh,?!

SaPA plus Shege don finish you.

Lol
Sapa no hold me oga
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Ofemmanu1: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fedrick100:

Lol Sapa no hold me oga
It's okay then.
Enjoy your latina puna.
Naija women dey do show me heavens.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by etrange: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

What bad intentions will I possibly have my dear?
I am just open to legit opportunities

I believe this what the person you quoted was talking about. One thing is to be opportunistic like you said, another thing is to have genuine feelings to towards the lady. The person you quoted was probably asking about the later.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by chazon(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
The economy is okay
Zambian kwacha-Naira
1 Zambian Kwacha=24.94 Nigerian Naira
23 Dec, 15:00 UTC

1 United States Dollar =17.91 Zambian Kwacha
23 Dec, 12:15 UTC ·

Pick a school/work program.
Save money in dollar account.

I'm also considering Goin there next year.
Someone is planning on sending me an invite
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by amodujames(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Suya suya suya grin
She go later roast your ball
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Bluntemperor: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

Are you serious at all?
What legit are you talking about- for your sinful desires will soon blow for the following reasons:
- you claimed she is in Medical School,for how long is she going to finish? Normal Medical School is 6yrs + 2 additional yrs for (NYSC and Housemansip) learning experience
- what are you doing for yourself now or it it when she gets tired of you and report to authority to bundle you back to Nigeria or locked you up in the cell based on flimpse excuses.You dare not try that in UK with their girls!
- so far,you are not committed to this relationship but on fantasy journey!
- assuming,she worked your admission,e go shock you that,both of you may not be committed to this relationship show,as you will soon be tired of one another!
Get something to do,young man!
Zambia no be Nigeria!
If you feel otherwise,then Goodluck!
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Jvibez: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

Why not visit the country first. Then nack her, after you cum, you will come to your senses.

But on a more serious note, i met a homely girl when i went to rwanda last month. We have being in communication ever since, I am planning to live in Rwanda for a few month next year and see how it goes. I am a freelancer, so living in a new country won’t make me lose work or something.

Just visit the country first.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Jeremy123(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
akwesenana:

Where did you meet them?

If them answer you
Please let me know too

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ekitimanalways(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
MiaBeer:

Well, there’s no success without venture but you should write your will and leave it in a noticeable location before leaving.
Good luck sha.
grin
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ekitimanalways(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
imagrg:
Remember, that's where they buy live human toes for $16,000.

She may be targeting your toes oh....just jesting but be very careful. Trust no one.
grin
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Omoapena(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

First invite her over and get to talk about you moving to Zambia and if you're comfortable after she visiting Nigeria, you can plan to move there..

Do not just go without seeing her here 1st.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by zedegit: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

You understand she's doing it so that you can marry her. Will you marry her or should Ogun kill you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) / A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.