Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School (38809 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Ahuitzotl: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
me
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Harnny(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Medical student?... sha let them use your organs. Careful

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by mayowascholar(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Follow your intuition bro
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by emekachief: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Finally, you're on your way to be dupe.

So sad
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
So my people, how do you see this?
Is it a good idea moving to Zambia?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Kolopikin: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:

Mexico is better than you think. The average person there without a degree can get a high paying job, live well and even go on vacation to nearby countries.

Besides if I'm in Mexico, I can easily find a job with a US or Canadian company and work remotely since I'm in tech.

It's just a matter of perspective but Mexico is way better than Nigeria

Besides someone with a Mexican passport can travel to about 100 countries visa free including European countries
what are you waiting for then . . . Tell her to send you to money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by baretalk: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:

Mexico is better than you think. The average person there without a degree can get a high paying job, live well and even go on vacation to nearby countries.

Besides if I'm in Mexico, I can easily find a job with a US or Canadian company and work remotely since I'm in tech.

It's just a matter of perspective but Mexico is way better than Nigeria

Besides someone with a Mexican passport can travel to about 100 countries visa free including European countries
If you know tech in Nigeria, you can get a good job too. Mexico not better than Nigeria, they only have tourism potential.

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by BigDawsNet: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.

I don't know much about Zambia... but I will suggest you speak with any Veteran Travels agency around you to help make some findings....I'm not saying the country is not safe but... It will be a shame when u land and u disappear from the surface of the earth....

Think about ur family

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Joffizaza: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
God Damn it..My guy carry go!! just remember to carry your sense along to avoid stories wey choke

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by BigCowHornn: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

If it makes sense then go, there's room for growth from there I guess

Mexico is one of the most violent and currupt countries you'll ever go to

9 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by adecz: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hope Zambia is not like Yobe or
Katsina in poverty rate matters❗️❗️

People dey Japa go up, you wan jalé
go down abi❓❓

But show us her picture before we
give you final verdict ☺️☺️☺️

My own chat mate dey England, she
wants to come over after the elections
but yet to give her the go-ahead .. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by KennethEnyi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zambian bitches ugly oooo
Don’t they have the highest exports of apes to American zoos?
Or is it Uganda?…

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by kunle75(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

If it makes sense then go, there's room for growth from there I guess

Bro don't go to Mexico please if you don't want your Sapa to double, stay in Naija.

I lived here in the state and I have been in Mexico couple of times, no difference between that place and Naija, infact Spanish language is a serious barrier.

Its just my cent but its your decision

8 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Dshocker(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

Run oooooO.

As i am talking to you, my uncle has about 6 children with a Zambian woman, for over 18yrs now, he has refused to come back.... According from findings, she held him down with vodoo, aka juju.

6 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by GoodCane: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

I equally met one Zambia girl too online and she schools in University of Zambia.

Bros, I'll advise you since you ain't financially strong yet never enter there. Ask her if you both Can plan and settle in UK instead. Na Wetin I tell my Zambia girl be that meanwhile I still hold my Russian Babe tight

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Benwallt(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
She will harvest you like okro there

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ModCaller: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
It is a woman. Don't waste you time and money.

It will end in tears

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by aktolly54(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
do you expect her to foot the bill for school or you have handwork you rely on

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Abujaexpress: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zambia ke?
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Focusmind: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
If she can pay your flight ticket, no problem. After all, someone in our neighborhood, very tall and athletic guy, just completed youth service and doing nothing, went to Botswana in 2016 to meet her online Botswana girl friend and have not stepped his feet back to Nigeria since then. The lady in question was studying mining sciences in the final year, what we usually called mining engineering in Nigeria. She is from a wealthy family and her father was into diamond mining with all those multinational mining conglomerate in Southern Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by twilliamx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Go make dem commot your kidneys

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Offpointng: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

I'm barely managing to survive, and you want me to invite her? Honestly I don't think it's wise. Moreover she is in school, a medical student

You're barely managing to survive? what makes you think moving to Zambia is the best decision for you to do at the moment? You need to think better than ur doing at the moment

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Go now. You don become international be that
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Asour: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

What bad intentions will I possibly have my dear?
I am just open to legit opportunities

That's exactly what the commenter was saying.

Do you see this as an. 'opportunity' to be had FOR YOU.
Or as a life to build together?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nigerian
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Iyijohnson: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
If you are still reading,kindly go through this.

I read one of your inputs,where u said your intention were pure and legit.That I love.Aside that,you need to be 100% truthful,one to yourself and to the girl in question.If u have stated ur age,it would have been a help to give further advise.Mainwhile,find out about the following

1.How much is School fees?
2.Accomodation?
3.Does she has strength to help financially ,since you said she is also schooling.

After that you can REVERT,may be from that point,more chat will come in.

Best of Luck.

6 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by backtovillage: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Let me remind you
There was a lady that traveled from her country(mexico) to meet her lover in another country . the lady was killed

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by tishbite42: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Elidrisy20: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Watch out ooo, organ harvest

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Sultty(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Zambia of all places sadso na so buhari useless this cowntry reach be this. Instead of u to control ur babe she's the one telling to relocate to Zambia to study
Very soon u will start washing her underwear too simp

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by juman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
You must be joking.

How would a student finance your education and feeding you?
Is she daughter of dangote of their country?

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by tishbite42: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dshocker:

Run oooooO.

As i am talking to you, my uncle has about 6 children with a Zambian woman, for over 18yrs now, he has refused to come back.... According from findings, she held him down with vodoo, aka juju.

So you want your uncle to leave his wife who gave him six children?!
Ayam not understanding!!!

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by chudez0147(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
DamnNigga
If not for bad leadership weting won carry pesin go Zambia??
Isoright!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them / A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.