Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America (2944 Views)

Type Of Women Most Men Find Attractive / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by cijiy: 12:23pm On Feb 01
The hustle is real and she think shes a 10

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by Agbeniyitolu: 2:56pm On Feb 01
Hi
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by drimzsmoke(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01
cijiy:

She looks 10 to me🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by papyjaypaul: 3:15pm On Feb 01
She's a 10, are you bitter just because you don't have the opportunity or because you hate someone's else choices?
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by drimzsmoke(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01
papyjaypaul:
She's a 10, are you bitter just because you don't have the opportunity or because you hate someone's else choices?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kai na, that person up there looks like someone with a neurological deficit, and her left upper limb looks somehow tooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by papyjaypaul: 3:25pm On Feb 01
drimzsmoke:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kai na, that person up there looks like someone with a neurological deficit, and her left upper limb looks somehow tooo

I know she doesn't look like the images you see everywhere but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Since I knew this, I have known peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxsMiwgMKo?feature=shared
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by cijiy: 3:37pm On Feb 01
papyjaypaul:

I know she doesn't look like the images you see everywhere but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Since I knew this, I have known peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxsMiwgMKo?feature=shared
she does
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by drimzsmoke(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01
cijiy:
she does

She does what🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by parcydrix(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01
First of all that is a trans. And he is known as Gorlock the Destroyer. I’m with the whole body positivity movement but let’s tell be saying truth.
In what world is this amoeba a 10. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by TUANKU(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01
OP is bitter.
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by revolt(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01
That's a transgender o loooll... and he/ she thinks she's a 10

1 Like

Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by 9japride(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01
cijiy:
[color=#006600][/color]

What really matter is love tongue But if she promise you (if you are a male) green card and a nice job how won't you love are with your whole heart?
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:34pm On Feb 01
This one no be woman , na fat pig she be

That's I hate fat people and will bullying them till they lose weight
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Feb 01
drimzsmoke:
β–  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So your own is to make fun of people with medical problems abi? Na so your self esteem small reach? undecided
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by eepeepook: 7:03pm On Feb 01
I believe it. Many Nairaland boys are gay.
Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by drimzsmoke(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
So your own is to make fun of people with medical problems abi? Na so your self esteem small reach? undecided

You were saying

Re: The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01
That one nah like their business or work, they usually have a wife back home.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Office Romance Problem / Do You Know Any Skank? For The Sake Of The Brothers Please Put Down Her Name Her / Sugar Mummy's & Daddy's In Nigeria: Threat Or Advantage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.