Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,170 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS (34768 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Housing(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Emefiele

Exclusive

HOW TOP GOVT OFFICIALS LOOTED N70TRILLION HIDDEN IN 29 BANK ACCOUNTS

written by Our Reporter

December 15, 2022

Report fingers top CBN, Zenith Bank, First Bank officials.

Court adjourns case till 6th of March 2023

Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice grows cold feet

Honourable Justice Peter Odo Lifu of Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos has adjourned till 6th of March 2023 the suit seeking for the Recovery and Forfeiture of over N70 trillion of looted funds in the hands of few Nigerians.

The revered Justice presided over the suit marked No: Fhc/L/Cs/968/2021 on the 7th of March 2022 and adjourned to the 31st of March 2022 for ruling before the last adjournment till March next year.

The money said to be stashed away in 29 bank accounts mainly in Zenith and First banks is enough to fund Nigeria’s budget for three years with some change to keep. The proposed budget for 2023 is N20.5 trillion, meaning that the N70 trillion hidden by some Nigerians could effectively finance the national budget for three years.

Attempts by Muhammad T. Ismail (a private investigator) and his team to recover the N70 trillion through the office of Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) have met a brick wall as some vested interests in high places have moved in to frustrate the case.

The investigator lamented that all efforts to recover the said loot were being frustrated by some vested interests in the Presidency, Central Bank Nigeria, Zenith Bank and First Bank.

Below is the full deposition made by the investigator:

BRIEF ON THE RECOVERY AND FORFEITUURE OF OVER N70 TRILLION NAIRA OF LOOTED FUNDS IN THE HANDS OF FEW NIGERIANS IN SUIT NO: FHC/L/CS/968/2021.

1. Muhammad T. Ismail (a private investigator) and his team were able to identify fraudulent bank accounts where trillions of illicit funds belonging to the Federal Government of Nigeria were domiciled. Mohammad T. Ismail needed a legal instrument to recover these illicit funds to the Federal Government of Nigeria.

2. Muhammad T. Ismail therefore approached Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) and instructed him to write and request for a letter of mandate/instruction from the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice, and also from the Minister of Finance, Budget and Economic Planning of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on his behalf, for the recovery of the illicit funds hidden in some secret bank accounts in Nigeria. These funds belong to the Federal Government of Nigeria. This letter from Muhammad T. Ismail was received and acknowledged on the 6th of January 2021 by the Head of Department of Civil Litigation in the Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers), Barr. Saidu Alfa Bala.

3. Muhammad T. Ismail also swore to an Affidavits on the same date of 6th of January 2021 in support of the instruction given to Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers).

4. As instructed and being convinced of the facts available, Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) wrote to the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, the Minister of Finance, Budget and Economic Planning and also to the Accountant General of the Federation. Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) requested for a mandate and instruction to recover Federal Government looted and hidden funds on behalf of his client who is Muhammad T. Ismail. (Copies of all these letters and correspondences will be made available to you on request).

5. The Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice responded on the 14th of January 2021 by way of inviting Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) for a meeting scheduled for the 19th of January 2021 to discuss details and procedures for the recovery with the Asset Recovery Unit in the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice. Twenty Nine (29) bank accounts where a combined sum of over seventy trillion naira (N70 Trillion) belonging to the Federal Government was hidden were identified.

6. On the 21st of June 2021, The Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice approved and issued the letter of instruction to recover illicit funds traced to specified accounts of individuals to Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers). The letter of instruction also listed the twenty nine (29) bank accounts. The twenty nine (29) bank accounts are in seventeen (17) banks in Nigeria.

7. As expected, Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) ran to the Federal High Court 9, Ikoyi Lagos where most of the Bank Head Quarters are domiciled. The case was between (1) The Federal Republic of Nigeria (2). The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice as Claimants/Applicants against the seventeen banks as Defendants.

8. On the 9th of August, 2021, Hon. Justice T. G. Ringim gave several orders including an Interim Order of Forfeiture. All the Banks were served accordingly. The Banks were also to provide Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) all documents and information relating to the listed accounts.

9. Shockingly, the Banks could not provide information regarding the ownership of twenty six (27) out of the twenty nine (29) accounts. That automatically meant that all the funds in the twenty seven (27) accounts should be forfeited to the Federal Government of Nigeria even as no one has come to claim ownership of the accounts. But this has not happened till date. The hands of the courts have been tired down.

10. Three (3) accounts stand out. The affected banks were able to provide documents relating to the three (3) accounts;

1. Zenith Bank Plc.

Account Name: NNPC (REM ACC/PRIVATE)

Account No: 1012280444

Account Bal. N32 Billion Naira

Currency Type: Naira

2. First Bank Plc.

Account Name: NNPC/ NAOC IPP SECURITY

Account No: 2006367288

Account Bal. N147B Naira

Currency Type: Naira

3. First Bank Plc.

Account Name: NNPC/NAOC IPP SECURITY

Account No: 2005942905

Account Bal. $299,613. 72 USD

Currency Type: DOLLAR USD.

11. This is the interesting part; Zenith Bank Plc., suddenly woke up from sleep and said that the N32B in Account No. 1012280444 with Account Name NNPC (REM ACC/PRIVATE) has been swept into NNPC Remittance Account (Coastal PRD Sales) Account No. 1010654418 from where it was eventually transferred to CBN/TSA Account No. 3000004989 with the CBN on the 7th of January 2016. This is not true.

12. Recall that the CBN directives for all balances/receipts due to the Federal Government or its Agencies to be paid into the Treasury Single Account (TSA) ended on or before September 15, 2015. Zenith Bank Plc. has not been able to give explanation as to the reason Account Nos. 1012280444 and 1010654418 were still operational after September 15, 2015.

13. Another shocking revelation is that Account No. 1012280444 with Zenith Bank Plc. has five (5) BVNs as follows: 22173355534, 22376914983, 22193440291, 22367697055, and 22235680190. Zenith Bank Plc. has not been able to supply statement of accounts for Account Nos 1012280444 and 1010654418 from inception to date. They cannot provide photograph pictures of the five (5) BVN owners.

14. Zenith Bank Plc. stated that Account No. 1012280441 (another account being investigated with N32B lodgement) belongs to Mrs Okoro Comfort with cellular number 08130734041. However, Mrs Okoro Comfort, through her counsel denied any knowledge of the said account or any other account with Zenith Bank Plc. Mrs Okoro Comfort admitted that her cellular number is 08130734041 and her BVN is 222417%%%49 different from the BVN 2236767055 attached to the account number 1012280441.

15. BVN 2236767055 belongs to Mr Okam Eze Ezenna who receives transaction alerts from Account No. 1012280441 with two (2) cellular numbers 08139383487 and 08130734041 which belongs to Mrs Okoro Comfort. Account Number 1012280441 with Zenith Bank Plc. has Thirty two million naira (N32m) with no identifiable owner coming to claim it.

16. The question in the mouth of every concerned person is, what is holding back the hand of justice to declare total forfeiture of all these stolen funds to the Federal Government of Nigeria.

17. It is expected that Muhammad T. Ismail and Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) should have a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). At the beginning of the assignment, Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) allotted a space to Muhammad T. Ismail and his team in his office to do the leg work and provide the needed information for Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) to do the needful. Surprisingly, Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) has not shown any interest in signing the MoU with his client, Muhammad T. Ismail.

18. On the 7th of September, 2021 Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) wrote to the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice to provide Bank Account details to receive recovered funds to the tune of one hundred and seventy nine billion naira (N179B) and $299,613.72 USD from three (3) out of the twenty nine (29) accounts.

19. On the 8th of September, 2021 Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) also wrote to the Central Bank of Nigeria, complaining against the uncooperative attitude and disobedience of court orders by First Bank Plc. and Zenith Bank Plc. Proof of service of the court orders was attached to the letters to the CBN.

20. It was after the request for bank details was sent to the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice and a complaint against First Bank Plc. and Zenith Bank Plc. was sent to CBN that trouble started. Some persons who are in position to drive the process for the recovery of the illicit funds became threatened and they had to act fast to stop the process.

21. In their response on the 27th of September 2021, CBN stated that they cannot act because they were not served any court order and that necessary steps should be taken to effect service on the CBN to enable them respond to the request. The Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice, although received the letter of request for account details to receive recovered funds, never responded and the request not met.

22. In March 2022, Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) invited Mohammad T. Ismail and told him that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice had terminated the recovery exercise but he could not show any document or correspondence from the Attorney-G eneral of the Federation and Minister for Justice to that effect. To make matters worse, Mohammad T. Ismail and his team were stopped from accessing the office and prevented from retrieving details of information in the office.

23. On one hand, Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) claimed that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice had seized from pursuing the recovery of the trillions of naira for the Federal Government of Nigeria. However, he sent another SAN to represent him in court on the 7thof March 2022 in respect of the same matter that he told Muhammad T. Ismail that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice had seized to pursue.

24. Hon. Justice P. O. Lifu of FHC, Ikoyi Lagos presided on the 7th of March 2022 and adjourned to the 31st of March 2022 for ruling. Since then, it has been adjournment upon adjournment with the next adjournment scheduled for 6th of March 2023.

25. Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) is now foot-dragging in pursuing the case as it should be. Mohammad T. Ismail is also not enjoying the cooperation of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Justice as it was in the beginning. The Judge only announces long adjournment to frustrate the case. The Banks too are acting above the law. CBN is not worried that trillions of naira which can service our national debt was being stolen.

26. Several correspondence had been sent to Ndarani (SAN) & Co (Solace Law Chambers) to release copies of all the correspondence relating to the recovery exercise but he hasn’t obliged. He has also refused to sign the MoU with his client, Muhammad T. Ismail who owns the recovery exercise and hired him to work for him. He is no longer showing seriousness in the recovery pursuit.

27. It can only be concluded that some persons are congregating to share over N70 trillion belonging to the Federal Government of Nigeria. We have a responsibility and a sacred duty to let the world know the truth and those who are sabotaging this nation and causing everyone to crawl while they ride on horseback.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by nedekid: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The president of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Do you know the implication of this?
I tried watching the allegations on brekete family. Quite lengthy and I have not made sense of it. Maybe if you watch you may explain to us better.
In my opinion, I think the allegations against Emefiele should not be taken lightly. Why? From my little dealings I have found out all is not well with the forex dealings Nigerians have had to go through while top bankers and elites are cashing out. Only ordinary Nigerians are receiving it in the butt (so to say).
Listen to the part where honorable kazure says Emefiele is so powerful, just a call from him can make you a billionaire. All he has to do is allocate $10m to you, a banker will call you and you receive the gain in your account instantly!
That I have heard. As early this year a lady banker i heard was trying to sell $20m or 40m in minimum batches of 2m each, alledged allocation for her "oga".
Certainly, things are going on. How can a sitting cbn gov run openenly for president? Buy hundreds of campaigns vehicles, planned to sponsor a whole presidential campaign? Where did he get the money? How come naira keeps falling while other oil producers gain? How come ghana currency is the best performing last week? No matter what naira falls! Make oil 1000$ per barrel, stop importation, stop petrol subsidy, increase crude export, naira will still not gain value but crash, how come?
Go to Zenith bank where Emefiele was MD and current mentor, you can never get PTA to buy, if you like book 6 months in advance. All the staff have fixed their names on the book, all the allocation for months have been shared to themselves, turn by turn. How do I know? It happened to me. Insiders told me not to waste my time. I did. Lost 4k usd due to them and had to travel without PTA
Dont misunderstood me oh. I am in full support of the recent change of money and limitations. But this Emefiele, his way is not streight and there could be heavy merits in the allegations against him. That man is the ultimate cabal on his own.
Watch from 1.18. 45 secs

https://www.youtube.com/live/bvZ_ZYaFcwE?feature=share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by jibrilELsudan: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2022
AS LONG AS BUHARI STILL SITS ON THE THRONE....DSS CAN NEVER DO EMEFIELE ANYTHING

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by olamike02: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2022
gozmok1:
I pity tinibu walai
Face your battle. Leave Tinubu out of your woes.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by GreyLaw(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
You got the information truely, how even u missed out some key issues, Buhari did not let garba shehu in on it, he played him. A recovery committee on these same fund was appointed in 2020 but they didn't do thier job. I maybe not be able to type everything here but what wa revealed is deep. The document which approved the Gudaje committee was signed by buhar himself. When Emefiele was invited, he quickly got a letter from office of the secretary to federation to block the investigation. Unfortunately for him they used a retired Pam sec to sign the letter instead of boss Mustapha. He now told Gudaje that he can't honor the invite cus the committee has been disolved. Gudaje now called the president who denied disolving the committee. Baba the story long. All the documents was brought to human right radio last Tuesday. The cbn governor has been invited to clear his name on human right radio tomorrow. The man aid even Emirs have called him telling him to top the investigation. He was blocked from giving Buhari the report that's why he came to brekete family radio.

So names and allegations are now cleared on some unknown radio stations? Lol... Nigeria!
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by GreyLaw(m): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2022
nedekid:

I tried watching the allegations on brekete family. Quite lengthy y and I have not made sense of it. Maybe if you watch you may explain to us better.
In my opinion, I think the allegations against Emefiele should not be taken lightly. Why? From my little dealings I have found out all is not well with the forex dealings Nigerians have had to go through while top bankers and elites are cashing out. Only ordinary Nigerians are receiving it in the butt (so to say).
Listen to the part where honorable kazure says Emefiele is so powerful, just a call from him can make you a billionaire. All he has to do is allocate $10m to you, a banker will call you and you receive the gain in your account instantly!
That I have heard. As early this year a lady banker i heard was trying to sell $20m or 40m in minimum batches of 2m each, alledged allocation for her "oga".
Certainly, things are going on. How can a sitting cbn gov run openenly for president? Buy hundreds of campaigns vehicles, planned to sponsor a whole presidential campaign? Where did he get the money? How come naira keeps falling while other oil producers gain? How come ghana currency is the best performing last week? No matter what naira falls! Make oil 1000$ per barrel, stop importation, stop petrol subsidy, increase crude export, naira will still not gain value but crash, how come?
Go to Zenith bank where Emefiele was MD and current mentor, you can never get bta to buy, if you like book 6 months in advance. All the staff have fixed their names on the book, all the allocation for months have been shared to themselves, turn by turn. How do I know? It happened to me. Insiders told me not to waste my time. I did. Lost 4k usd due to them and had to travel without bta.
Dont misunderstood me oh. I am in full support of the recent change of money and limitations. But this Emefiele, his way is not streight and there could be heavy merits in the allegations against him. That man is the ultimate ltimate cabal on his own.
Watch from 1.18. 45 secs

https://www.youtube.com/live/bvZ_ZYaFcwE?feature=share

If ever Emefiele did all this, which I doubt, Buhari is in on it! He helped Buhari rig the 2019 presidential elections. He helped Buhari create different exchange rates so as to compensate and reinburse those who funded the 2015 election victory of Buhari. Buhari knows all about it and should not act like a Saint. Buhari also rewarded Emefiele with a second term as CBN president.

Make dem no disturb us abeg!
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Smartguyboy(m): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2022
He’s going to be assassinated before the election mark my ward
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by seunayantokun(m): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2022
The consequence of trusting Buhari and his government: Emefiele, abeg, dance o, na sweet music them carry give you o.

They want to fling him out to move to the next item on the buharist fulanisation agenda.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Babastrong(m): 2:00am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Mrfksb1 post=119283349]Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I made the happiest decision of leaving that shithole in 2019

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Africa is hell and it will forever be hell.

[ If you are truely in paradise, what concerns you with the people of hell. Are you still jelouse?.]
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Napata77: 2:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Animal. So what are you doing on this forum?

Why are you not on a Los Angeles forum?

Isn't it because you are a nobody there, and nobody cares what you think?

Stupid, useless dunce feeling important.

You're not wanted or needed here either, so get lost, you filthy maggot.

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by benqo01(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Emefiele isn't a clean man after all,infact all of them as well what is this country turning into?
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by HardMirror(m): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
Emefiele go and face justice if your conscience is clear o

It is well, may a helper locate you
hmmm
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Jlow2: 3:15am On Dec 20, 2022
What has dss done with names of terrorism financers provided by uae,while their collaborator in uae re in jail, the ones in nigeria re visiting aso rock and re untouchable. Nonsense
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Londonderry: 3:29am On Dec 20, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's so disheartening that Buhari has been unable to have control of this govt. No wonder we're in such a mess. This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that we will have different agencies in the executive arm of govt being at war with each other. How can we make progress this way? The DSS has become rogues who act with impunity. Nothing good has come out of them in the last 8 years.
Nigeria is like a ship adrift with a drunken captain
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 20, 2022
DSS better go and check CBN's server, high possibilities it might have been compromised, because it seems the someone just design a grand scheme of stealing from PMB government legitimately. God forbid this group grab power they would completely decimate Nigeria, Gov Emefiele is just a figure head at the CBN , what does he knows or what time does he have to be financing terrorism, is it with all the Cameras at the CBN headquarters or the DSS operatives manning the place. If you want to act a script say you want to act a script.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by baretalk: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Emefiele is a thief, it is clear, he wanted to use money he stole to contest for presidency. Those hired protesters should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by tediks: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

A lost soul, detected. Efulefu

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Kilometres: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The president of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.

The Governor of the central Bank of a country spent huge amount of public funds on consultancy to Nduka Obaigbena to vie for presidential ticket of a political party

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by blackmantis: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Emefiele is a goner. Bichi is like Buhari's soul. He can't do no wrong with him.

True......the DSS DG has kept strictly out of politics. This week will not run out before this matter is settled one way or another. The handwriting is also on the wall for Malami.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Chopcy29: 6:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

This is where I disagree with you bro
Nevertheless you made a nice decision
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by tyinfinity: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Africa is hell and it will forever be hell.Your America where they can spray your head with bullet any day.

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by OYEDIPE(m): 6:26am On Dec 20, 2022
gozmok1:
I pity tinibu walai
Pity your father first

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Bantu10: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2022
etrouble:

Tinubu has his boys as Directors in at least 10 banks in Nigeria including the CBN. They will just drive bullion vans to Tinubu's house to get the old notes, and bring back new notes with same bullion vans. Emefiele's Mama no fit stop Tinubu.

Keep deceiving yourself with ur fake narrative

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by EngrKemp: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:

Stay with me.

So what happened to all the stolen trillions?
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nayturalistic: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:

We all know you are the same begger and only using the different moniker..

Mynd44 and the rest should observe this Fraud very well.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by dettolgel: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:

You are the same person as the scum you quoted. Similar monika, may fire from above consume you scammers. If you don't want to be unfortunate in this life you better go look for genuine hustle.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by theamazonguru(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:

The president governor of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by BJanta: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

U don pity ur sef finish grin na tinubu u wan dey pity mumu

Them say person dey sponsor terrorists u dey mention tinubu......everything is tinubu

He's an Iboman, their reasoning is
warped : the old Biafra war has
damaged their brains and their
minds polluted by the human flesh
that they are so fond of eating.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Iamfavored: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Nigeria is blessed.
Africa is blossoming.
I am blessed smiley
How about that?
I love you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.