Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS (34783 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Emmyxclusive: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The president of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Do you know the implication of this?
You got the information truely, how even u missed out some key issues, Buhari did not let garba shehu in on it, he played him. A recovery committee on these same fund was appointed in 2020 but they didn't do thier job. I maybe not be able to type everything here but what wa revealed is deep. The document which approved the Gudaje committee was signed by buhar himself. When Emefiele was invited, he quickly got a letter from office of the secretary to federation to block the investigation. Unfortunately for him they used a retired Pam sec to sign the letter instead of boss Mustapha. He now told Gudaje that he can't honor the invite cus the committee has been disolved. Gudaje now called the president who denied disolving the committee. Baba the story long. All the documents was brought to human right radio last Tuesday. The cbn governor has been invited to clear his name on human right radio tomorrow. The man aid even Emirs have called him telling him to top the investigation. He was blocked from giving Buhari the report that's why he came to brekete family radio.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by OPweysabi: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Says a slave who had no economic impact and useless retard on the African soil like used condom. Most of you travel Trans-Atlantic to wash toilets and take care of imbeciles. Can't you see how many of your mates down here are making waves? You think all of us will fall for your $100 per hour contrivance? You only left because you were useless here and you were too undeveloped to create solutions to societal problems. So just know where to direct your frustrations.

Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I made the happiest decision of leaving that shithole in 2019

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Africa is hell and it will forever be hell.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by sslcrypt: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
blowjohn:

Frm Nas, 'nobody'

Houses in Long Island they always found 'em
House in the South a nigga barely got out
Sunny L.A., Remember calls with Dr. Dre
He told me, "Don't let the palm trees fool you, nigga, be safe"

Sorry o. L.A ain't safe. America ain't safe

Hahahah says someone that might end up dying in a country deeply divided along ethnic lines, bandits or kidnappers. If not any of them might starve to death when inflation hits 50%
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
grandstar:
By next year June, Godwin Emefiele will be finally free of Buhari's disastrous meddling in the fixing of the exchange rate and other matters. The Naira would become more stable, market reflective and the present artificial scarcity a thing a thing of the past.

What the f are you saying. You practically don't know what's happening. Honestly, you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by wrongnumber: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Everybody dey ment for this country.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Timekeeper452: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Notice, they never confirmed nor denied it. Only warned the public not to intimidate them.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
What the f are you saying. You practically don't know what's happening. Honestly, you don't know.

You are definitely correct! grin grin grin grin grin

I am just glad he won't be able to wreak more damage next year grin grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Eriokanmi: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
gozmok1:
I pity tinibu walai
Obi must be very happy right now. We no dey give shishi. Na Nigerians dey campaign for Obi. Cash or not, we're not bothered
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Temple1288(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

You made the best decision.. That continent is just a mess. Kidnappers, terrorists, herdsmen, no electricity, no water, no good road, fake drugs, cultism, witchcraft, tithe robbers, very bad education system where potential medical students cheat for grades, highway very armed robbers, bad electoral system. My God! It's uncountable..
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Komu1048(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
gozmok1:
I pity tinibu walai

Y did u love sin like this, and the wages of sin is ur portion for lying against someone whose name is neither mention by Dss nor emefiele

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by TheGift: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by ModCaller: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Haba bros.

Bros, abeg forgive us. Wetin we do you na? It's not our choice to be in Africa na.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Donake: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Everything to thwart the goodwill of Nigerians want to without a fight.

What would Miss not hear at the gate?

Did the DSS approach the Federal High Court with suit number FHC/ABJ/CS/2255/2022? If yes on what charges?

The battle of Nigeria is fought currently for those unborn. What was your contribution? Why would the DG expose the security of the president knowing he stood side to side to a terrorist sponsor? These are begging questions. It's appalling, disappointing and disgraceful he allowed such loopholes.

The plot has been unravelled and so the morale burden is on the DG and his co-travellers to prove unambiguously the allegation Mr Godwin Emefiele is a known terrorist sponsor.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by TheGift: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Welcome to America, the heaven that has had 611 Mass Shootings Recorded So Far In 2022—Second-Worst Year For Gun Violence In Almost A Decade

You never see hell yet.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by lookingfly: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's so disheartening that Buhari has been unable to have control of this govt. No wonder we're in such a mess. This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that we will have different agencies in the executive arm of govt being at war with each other. How can we make progress this way? The DSS has become rogues who act with impunity. Nothing good has come out of them in the last 8 years.
if you like vote atiku or tinubu for continuity of impunity
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by TheGift: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheGift:

Welcome to America, the heaven that hashad 611 Mass Shootings Recorded So Far In 2022—Second-Worst Year For Gun Violence In Almost A Decade. I hope you relocated all your loved ones from Africa.

#ModernDaySlavery ... You never see hell yet.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nukilia: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by this?

Emefiele is a criminal who is lucky to be in Nigeria where thieves run the show. The guy should be sent to China for prosecution. Criminal thief

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Switruth: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

then what are you doing here. Guy U dey under bridge dey type.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by emperordelis(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Your papa,why you no comment this thing for DollarLand,na nairaland you come dey spew rubbish
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Litmus: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Same types moaning at Emefiele and suggesting that Nigeria should first learn to crawl before walking are same types that shout JAPPA the loudest and then JAPPA to foreign climes to immediately enjoy the benefits of progress and advancements angry
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Juanmike(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

You will still come back to be buried in the said shithole

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Watzy: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The president of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Do you know the implication of this?

We need to be careful of the figures we throw around. 89Trillion? How much is our budget? I mean Nigeria (as a country) budget for a fiscal year? It will be difficult for this country to grow because people (often referred to as CABAL) are always there to hinder any productive effort. While not defending the CBN Governor, whatever action that needs to be taken against him should not alter the monetary policy, not at least before the election. Lets him defend himself before the law but this policy stays for now, subject to further review after the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by blowjohn(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
sslcrypt:

Hahahah says someone that might end up dying in a country deeply divided along ethnic lines, bandits or kidnappers. If not any of them might starve to death when inflation hits 50%

Ho ho ho!

Says someone that is constantly seen as a black monkey, and might end up dying in a gang shootout that doesn't concern him or get his neck pressed down by with a knee by a racist white cop!
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by etrouble: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Emifele my niggar

See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into

Tinubu has his boys as Directors in at least 10 banks in Nigeria including the CBN. They will just drive bullion vans to Tinubu's house to get the old notes, and bring back new notes with same bullion vans. Emefiele's Mama no fit stop Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by atdscentofwater: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
What a country
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by etrouble: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Shebi one white pig don dey fucck your Yansh. You go soon dey wear Diapers. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, HE will do same thing to the Sodom you ran to
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by infogeneral: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
I never trusted the CBN governor. In saner climes he shouldn't still remain in office by now after his move to contest in presidential primary of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by ComeToJesus: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Government wey no get direction. No coordination, no sync.

All na motion. No movement.
This rogue party called APC has decapitated Nigeria.

Commander-in-village-chief no see anybody command.. Every body dey form activity.

The APC has made mockery of governance.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Mikyle: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
The naira redesign is a done deal.

Aside from that, let them arrest him and question him. If he is clean, he will be free in no time.
Why is he scared too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu / Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.