Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS (34785 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by baralatie(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Kilometres:

The Governor of the central Bank of a country spent huge amount of public funds on consultancy to Nduka Obaigbena to vie for presidential ticket of a political party
Do you know the implication of this?
Ehn
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by kutashi: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I made the happiest decision of leaving that shithole in 2019

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Africa is hell and it will forever be hell.

Tell me how peaceful you are when killed by one depressed mad man with a gun!
Expect it soon!
Werey gbigbe!
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2022
chokekachy:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-reacts-to-alleged-plot-to-frame-arrest-emefiele/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7488245/emefiele-anti-dss-protesters-storm-court#119282201

But you guys were unable to convince the court to issue the warrant NA. I thought with all the assets at your disposal, you will do a better job than the Nigeria Police. Nigeria Police self dey try pass like this.

It is well.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by baralatie(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Wetin be buhari position on this saga sef
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:
The governor of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.

Seriously people are not reading between the lines and ask necessary questions. How can DSS arrest CBN governor without directives from the President?

There's something fishy about this our Presidency. How will every agency be loosing along as the wish without accountability?
Watch how this matter will be sweep under carpet, if one party threatens the other to reveal issues of national security.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by lordally(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Temple1288:

You made the best decision.. That continent is just a mess. Kidnappers, terrorists, herdsmen, no electricity, no water, no good road, fake drugs, cultism, witchcraft, tithe robbers, very bad education system where potential medical students cheat for grades, highway very armed robbers, bad electoral system. My God! It's uncountable..

I'm telling u

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by teemonk(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Malami was never part of the committee but CJN as an advisory. Malami and the rest are all in the dark because it is claimed they are all beneficiaries of the ligase. As such,the fighting.The purported letter from SGF was not from the SGF but one Habiba, he the SGF has cleaned up his hand.
Mind you, Kazaure was not elected in primaries now so he can not be working for Tinubu because speaker's hands are dirty too according to the whistle blower Kazaure. The presidency has made sure they blocked him from seeing Buhari and that was wah led to the whistle blowing in berekete house. Try and watch the complete 3hr video and make a better summary of the events

Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The governor of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I made the happiest decision of leaving that shithole in 2019

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Africa is hell and it will forever be hell.

You sound like the slaves who left the shores of Africa decades ago, cut of from your roots and forever lost. There are people in Africa who are still proud of their heritage living way much better than you in Hell A.

Africa will rise a again, and you will ultimately regret your decision to goto to another land where will still be treated like a stranger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.