Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS (34784 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by lovinagbad: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Racoon:
cheesy Hehehe! When Emefiele was going lawless by abusing his office to contest for the office of the President, DSS didn't Said anything. Now suddenly they wants to bare their fangs. It is DSS versus Emefiele! Fight!
If he had any case let him go and answer That'd how to clean the country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I made the happiest decision of leaving that shithole in 2019

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Africa is hell and it will forever be hell.

Not forever my guy. There's always light at the end of the tunnel

5 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by blowjohn(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

I never regret that decision till today. In LA I've got peace and happiness you can ever have as human here on earth

Frm Nas, 'nobody'

Houses in Long Island they always found 'em
House in the South a nigga barely got out
Sunny L.A., Remember calls with Dr. Dre
He told me, "Don't let the palm trees fool you, nigga, be safe"

Sorry o. L.A ain't safe. America ain't safe

5 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by KanwuliaExtra: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na so Sanusi tok abi?
Then what happened?
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
And they were warning emefiele o!
Dem warn am o!
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Waterlrd: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Emifele my niggar

See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into
The worst is that, he don't know how to pack all the looted public fund in his possession to the bank now.....
And if he eventually try it, he will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Wilson212: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
othermen:
Emefiele appears to have skeletons in his wardrobe.

Or

Emefiele is trying to deliver Nigerians from a very powerful and corrupt cabal that is fighting back.
He is not delivering anybody .I don't know who he is working for the worst cbn governor.He started with picking Apc form ,even the finance minister was not brief about money design and control .The guy will be disgraced very soon

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by RoseMary405(f): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

All these rants just because you ran away from Nigeria to slave away in America? Africa shall rise and take its rightful place in the world order; this I have seen!

8 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Mccullum: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why is he fearing of being arrested, he's arranging some disgruntle elements to be protesting for him.

Sir, go there and defend your self, please.

5 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by muhyeenisce(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Emifele my niggar

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Igbo wey u de smoke de affect yuu some time

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Mrfksb1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
RoseMary405:
All these rants just because you ran away from Nigeria to slave away in America? Africa shall rise and take its rightful place in the world order; this I have seen!
be dreaming
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by endy69: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Those idiots carrying placards shouting the DSS DG promised another person Emefele position, when they arrest you, please be ready to explain to court with evidence how and when you see DSS DG and the person he promised the position discussing . If I be the DG tomorrow morning those idiots go dey detention till them prove their allegation

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by RoseMary405(f): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Emifele my niggar

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Love, you are smarter than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The president of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Do you know the implication of this?

89 trillion claim sounds preposterous to say the least.

How is he a promoter of terrorism? That also sounds laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by yusuf0876(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

pls be mindful of what ill statement you make about a whole continent...we all agree things ain't easy but cursing it won't make it better and I know you have family here as well,so maybe you're praying for them as well that they should live in hell

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by wiseone28: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

Did Angels build the America you ran to?

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Mummyfour(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
I saw those protesters today o. They were more like wheel barrow pushers and shoe makers.
Forget all those association names they are throwing up and down. cool

In Nigeria it is money protest they do .
They will just conscript some innocent people, dash them 1k and give them placards that most of them cannot even read the inscriptions on.
Some were even holding it up side down. grin grin
I saw them today with my own eyes.
I just dey laugh.

Nigeria has made peaceful protest a laughing stock grin

11 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
We will stand firm
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by ade4real2016: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

It's Only a fool n a filthy glutton that spill those trash from ya mouth...
To cut to d chase,do y have all ya extended family members there??
Are ya not going to step ya feet on Nigeria soil again??
Do ya ever imagine that life does not end where ya are?
If ya answers to d above questions are"No",it simply means you're a bigoted slowpoke...

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Let me try to explain this whole issue in ordinary and simple terms. You can form your decision on this.

It all began when Hon. Kazaure Gudaji claimed N89 trillion stamp duties was misappropriated and diverted by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

However, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson, debunked this Kazaure’s N89 trillion missing funds claim, and said that it was “ludicrous that a member of the parliament would claim to be secretary of an executive committee”.

If an executive committee has been appointed by the president, the spokesperson would be in the know. But now, the said spokesperson is denying the existence of any such committe.

Stay with me.

Or are they alleging that Buhari is not in control of his government? That he could make appointments and his actual spokesperson would claim he did not?

Hon. Kazaure claimed the committee was secretly constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, with Adetola Adekoya and him as the chairman and secretary respectively.

He said the appointment came in a letter dated 8 August, and he asked Buhari to set up the committee that included the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, Mohammed Wakili, a retired commissioner of police and one Mr Okafor, a retired staffer of the National Intelligence Agency.

Whatever it is, I’m hoping there’s some form of decorum and the president himself gets to make a statement on this and puts and end to it. Because it’s becoming disgraceful.

The president of the Central Bank of a country is being chased by the Department of State Security.
Do you know the implication of this?
Emefiele is a goner. Bichi is like Buhari's soul. He can't do no wrong with him.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by sircatherine45(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mrfksb1:
Shithole country

God bless Los Angeles

God bless America

until white supreracists gives you a bullet to the skull...

dey play, you go win millions....

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Now, you're talking. Do not mind the traitors who pretend to be patriots.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's so disheartening that Buhari has been unable to have control of this govt. No wonder we're in such a mess. This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that we will have different agencies in the executive arm of govt being at war with each other. How can we make progress this way? The DSS has become a rogues who act with impunity. Nothing good has come out of them in the last 8 years.

APC government is not only corrupt but filled with hooligans

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thanksful:

APC government is not only corrupt but filled with hooligans

Yeah, unlike PDP government before them?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by tiger28: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is it because we are ibos
Ibos NATURAL cry
Re: Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
This man's stand with the president that the elections will not be manipulated via vote buying is the reason all these are befalling him, nothing more.

The monetary policies he's made is bad market for many hence they want him out of the way. All these while they never saw anything bad in him nor investigate him until that he took this hold step. This country na action film in HD on a 4K super screen.
I don't see him moving an inch.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.