Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (501 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by akwesenana: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: by shortgun(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2022
akwesenana:
So there's this guy I know from a bet9ja store. His sister works there and they share many clothes. He wears her bum shorts ( I don't know who owns it but it looks good on him by the way ) and she wears his shirts. One day as she was entering the store, I watched him looking at the shoe she was wearing. That kind of look that says "Hope no be my palm you wear so". cheesy She even wore his shirt he uses to play ball once. Note the guy is not a feminine kind of person.
So can you wear your sister's clothes?
Personally, I don't like sharing clothes. Not even with men talkless of a lady.
It's an abomination where I come from. You will be flogged in the village square if you are caught doing such.

Think of what will happen if the boy deposits few drops of sperm in the bum short and his sister wears it...that means the brother has ejaculated in his sister....
Re: by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2022
No better topics today?
Re: by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022
meobizy:
No better topics today?

Not at all.
Re: by Candidlady: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2022
being the only child can be so boring
Re: by Streetmovement(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2022
akwesenana:
So there's this guy I know from a bet9ja store. His sister works there and they share many clothes. He wears her bum shorts I don't know who owns it but it looks good on him by the way and she wears his shirts. One day as she was entering the store, I watched him looking at the shoe she was wearing. That kind of look that says "Hope no be my palm you wear so". cheesy She even wore his shirt he uses to play ball once. Note the guy is not a feminine kind of person.
So can you wear your sister's clothes?
Personally, I don't like sharing clothes. Not even with men talkless of a lady.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

@thebolded

Hahahahaha
Re: by Cravemore: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
shortgun:

It's an abomination where I come from. You will be flogged in the village square if you are caught doing such.

Think of what will happen if the boy deposits few drops of sperm in the bum short and his sister wears it...that means the brother has ejaculated in his sister....

una done start....which one is ejaculated on his sister?

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make It In 2023... / Orgasm In The Garden / Trapped Bank Transfer:Has Anyone Experienced This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.