Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl (1047 Views)

Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me / How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say / A Whatsapp Group For Shy And Lonely Real Singles That're Ready To Mingle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Akwaokukuo: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Hi everyone. I am a young ambitious guy based and working in one of the western countries and recently my mum recommended a girl to me.
The girl is a very shy person just like me, young, very intelligent and God fearing.
She has all the qualities I need as a wife and from the pictures we exchanged, I am falling madly for her already.
The problem now is that in most cases, I don't really know what to type or say to keep the conversation going.
If I chat, she responds almost immediately and I have to initiate another thing to type or say again.
Now my question is simple.
What topic do Nigerian girls really enjoy and find interesting?
How do I keep the conversation going without sounding boring and clueless?
How do I get her to fall in love with me?
I am about 30yrs old, doing well financially and professionally but without any girl in my life.
I am among those that always chase money without giving much attention to girls and relationships.
Only dated once in my life when I was still in school as far back as 2013.
Now, that time has come to give attention to a special girl, but my typing topics and conversational words are limited.
Any suggestions on how to tackle this and keep the conversation lively will be appreciated
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Bluezy13(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Akwa okukuo

Fowl egg.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Akwaokukuo: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Akwa okukuo

Fowl egg.
Lol. grin
Please do you have any clue to my questions?
I am very serious.
Most of the information is filtered for confidential reasons
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Akwa okukuo

Fowl egg.

To be used for what? angry angry angry
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Folastar11(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Akwaokukuo:
Hi everyone. I am a young ambitious guy based and working in one of the western countries and recently my mum recommended a girl to me.
The girl is a very shy person just like me, young, very intelligent and God fearing.
She has all the qualities I need as a wife and from the pictures we exchanged, I am falling madly for her already.
The problem now is that in most cases, I don't really know what to type or say to keep the conversation going.
If I chat, she responds almost immediately and I have to initiate another thing to type or say again.
Now my question is simple.
What topic do Nigerian girls really enjoy and find interesting?
How do I keep the conversation going without sounding boring and clueless?
How do I get her to fall in love with me?
I am about 30yrs old, doing well financially and professionally but without any girl in my life.
I am among those that always chase money without giving much attention to girls and relationships.
Only dated once in my life when I was still in school as far back as 2013.
Now, that time has come to give attention to a special girl, but my typing topics and conversational words are limited.
Any suggestions on how to tackle this and keep the conversation lively will be appreciated

There is a lot you can talk about. Starting from movie music sports entertainment fashion lot more. Just make sure you ask her questions and through that questions you can have much more deep conversion. Remember girls are talk active once they are into someone.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by virginprincess(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Akwaokukuo: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Folastar11:

There is a lot you can talk about. Starting from movie music sports entertainment fashion lot more. Just make sure you ask her questions and through that questions you can have much more deep conversion. Remember girls are talk active once they are into someone.
Thanks so much for your suggestion. She is very reserved and studies medicine in a federal university. Medicine students are usually too serious for movies and sports and people talk more on the subjects they know much about.
I will try to find out what she likes and then know how to take it from there, thanks a lot.
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Folastar11(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Akwaokukuo:

Thanks so much for your suggestion. She is very reserved and studies medicine in a federal university. Medicine students are usually too serious for movies and sports and people talk more on the subjects they know much about.
I will try to find out what she likes and then know how to take it from there, thanks a lot.

That's very great. And try to spicy it up with jokes to make the conversion much more interesting.
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Tezzi(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Ask her if she can s*CK Mr Dixkson Wella
Or if she can nak doggy grin

Huh cry
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by Akwaokukuo: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Tezzi:
Ask her if she can s*CK Mr Dixkson Wella
Or if she can nak doggy grin

Huh cry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by scrolldown88: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Easy
Don't be in a rush. Don't pressure yourself to not be boring or try to impress her. Since your intentions are to get married, just be yourself. If you pressure yourself to come off as exciting now, what happens when you eventually get married and you return to your default boring self. Because trust me, after all the dust has settled you'll definitely return to your default. So don't pressure yourself.
Also it takes two people to hold a conversation. If you feel your conversations are always boring then maybe she's as boring as you are.

Bottom line is you both should be your true self. Give yourself time to discover common interests, and before you know it you guys would begin to have easier conversations

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl by BigYash: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dey do your eyes wana wana there cheesy You have not seen anything. We are still waiting for you on front page,for part two. The best way is to flow natural. This one that you are looking for what to do to please her,its called one chance o.. If she likes you,she go like you natural. You don't need to turn yourself to a clown,or discussing shit to make her like you.. And remember to marry woman, when love you pass the way you love her. That's all I can tell you today.. I will give you more advice in case you neglect this and you come with part two on front page..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad If I Housewife My Babe / Have You Ever Played The White Knight for a woman? / Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.