Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man (9674 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by 7buckz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If your story is true then Mind your business, biko.
Wh0re!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Rexymania(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you don't tell your friend, you will die a miserable death. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Jozilinn: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Op tell your friend imagine the fact that she also wanted to sex you too...Op she is a LovePeddler please for the sake of your friends health,sanity, Tell him about it.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Nonexisting1: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
It's only a fellow woman that can tell you to mind your business. This gender is very wicked.
She is a useless and dirty vaginarian, no one takes her serious here.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Nonexisting1: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
I hope you have already told your friend what you saw. If you don't, then you are not a good friend. Expose the bitch let your friend decide his next line of action.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by cumoverna: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
angry
Jennyclay:
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by weslay: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
You should have told him that same day since he knew you visited. Besides how could you keep such a secret and still sleep well at night.

Guys, you have the sole responsibility to identify the type of girl you are messing with, whether she's a godly Sister or a hoe. Never trivialise this. A lot depends on it.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
if he is indeed your friend what are you waiting for?,you are only protecting him by telling him the truth,this same woman can infect him with HIV or harpes,or even kill him,stop hesitating abeg,such disgusting woman.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by RemoveKebab: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
2dice01:
Sound like the typical Nollywood movie grin

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband
emeka ike
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by adeola538: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
If your story is true then Mind your business, biko.If your story is true then Mind your business, biko....
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Killerbag36: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

undecided
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by EngrKemp: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Taaaa

Shatap!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Truvelisback(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon
U dey lie.

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by 9gerian: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
shocked cheesy grin

Jennyclay:
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by FalseProphet1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
2dice01:

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband
Tony umeze.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon

u don't even know how to cook a proper convincing lie...

eukaria anenobi as the Wife
Zack orji as the husband
Majid Michel as the fvckboi

proper Nollywood script

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Globad(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
You went to the house without calling your friend

You found the house

You met the gate open

You thought it was robbers, yet you went in

You heard someone moaning

You called your friend

The moaning continued

You then entered

She opened the door in her underwear without knowing who it was

You saw a man's leg

You snapped the man's face

She promised you sex

Continue your super story

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Emmanuel909090: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's really painful
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by AlwaysPositive: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
2dice01:

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband

Tony Umez.... Wey Sabi cry for movie
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Uchenna10(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

You do same...

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Uchenna10(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
It's only a fellow woman that can tell you to mind your business. This gender is very wicked.

Swrs bro.... their heart is cold..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Karleb(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
She offered you sex to keep mum? grin

At that point, it would have been understandable that you land her a slap.

She belongs to the street, sadly, she's someone else's wife. Too bad.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Prolificgiant(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
2dice01:

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband
Ramsey Noah
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by omolasho: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Only virgin deserves Bride price and the best treat. Pure and simple!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Newbielearner(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin
stacyadams:

The great mosdii has always been right about Nigerian girls grin
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lies.

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Recardo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is shameful

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by candygist: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116:

Na your friend be mumu. In is mind he got married to the best woman in the world and he will be advising single men like us to go and get married.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by candygist: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na this same mind your business make Nigeria be like this.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by freddie009(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

But you wouldn't mind your business if you caught your friend's husband cheating, nah there sef una go call the woman to come see her husband and be like " I told you he is cheating"

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Her husband may be denying her sex at home.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Sabiboy12398: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Idowu116 post=119296278]Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.

DOINGS �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? / How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All / Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.