Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man (9709 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by seanwilliam(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2022
I actually don’t believe this story sha.

But if it’s true, you need to expose them , what you will do is to send the evidence to your friend using anonymous number
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Ifakiland(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2022
Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon
Tell your friend bro....show him the pix....protect him from that THOT
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by wiseone28: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2022
fman:
I beg you in the name of God!! Please park oneside. Am not gaybriel Am straight. Stop mentioning me. Avoid me.

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by flames007(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
If your story is true then Mind your business, biko.
Interesting.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Be like the redpill gospel never reach the four corners of the earth o...

Men really need to do more and save each other.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by okoroemeka(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
If your story is true then Mind your business, biko.
how can such story be true,a woman leave gate and doors open?e get as this story be
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Kennyliga112: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
2dice01:
Sound like the typical Nollywood movie grin

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband
Ramsey Nouah the lover boy
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by turawaa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon

He is your very good friend

A hoe is offering you a public hole that your friend paid for to be private...

That act you wittiness should be passed on to your friend immediately but here you are still considering the offers the hoe table to you...

Dear GOD! Don’t let me have this OP as a friend... That wife go later poison you las las
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Turquoiseee: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Some women are useless sha. I think you should set her up so that her husband can see for himself. She can turn it around and claim you’re the one crushing on her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The River Goddess. / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.