Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man (9692 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Idowu116: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Jennyclay(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
If your story is true then Mind your business, biko.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by SenecaTheYonger: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's only a fellow woman that can tell you to mind your business. This gender is very wicked.

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Candidlady: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
that your friend's wife hope she is not related to wiseone28

this your story no add up

you saw the man's leg from where you were standing... na one room apartment ?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by stacyadams: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon

The great mosdii has always been right about Nigerian girls grin

18 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by 2dice01: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sound like the typical Nollywood movie grin

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband

25 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by God1000(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
I think you should tell him, that's what a good friend does, keeping it away from him is not good.

This is beyond mind "your business" issue.

You will never forgive yourself if anything happens to him in future.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by fman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
that your friend's wife hope she is not related to wiseone28
first time you r making sense!!
That moniker @bolded
Is really a joke

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Boogyman557: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Nostring: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
mind his bizness how? If na Tru story Which kind frnd u be?? If u b my frnd.. na to cut u off.. u are a useless frnd

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by extol1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
On a lighter note, most married woman of nowadays are shameless. They are easily loose on sex, i am yet to know why?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Dshocker(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116:

You are lying 100% bro.

How can a cheating wife still open the door half naked, knowing fully well that it might be her husband.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by nicerod(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lie lies

Lies lies lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by wiseone28: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
fman:
first time you r making sense!! That moniker @bolded Is really a joke
What do you want from me..

Sex or what?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by empire02: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If it'd your brother's wife you saw, will you mind your business?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by wonder233: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thats the anthem of all hoes "mind your business". Sorry hoe, minding business does not work here, you hoes will be exposed. You can't eat your cake and have it
Jennyclay:

22 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Guy, damn the consequence nd tell ur frnd, except u want him to be killed by that Delilah of a wife. I hate nonsense

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Mercury12(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tell your friend

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by BigYash: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
The story might be true,it might not be truth.. But if its true..I don't even know what to say... But don't make mistake of trusting anybody,most especially if she or he had s6 before you both got married. Road when person don dey pass,no dey hard to pass anytime you wan use am . If you feel you can't stay in marriage,let your partner know.. god purnish all cheating partners,can somebody say amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
What's your own concern mr idowu.
Live to attract peace bruh.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Jimmythewise: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I will not say anything bad against you. Just change.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Jimmythewise: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
OP if this story is true. Your friend will get mad that you didn't tell him immediately.

Do you know if she has infected him with some disease after bleeping the unkempt guy?

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by yinkeys(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
@idowu116 it depends on how close you are to this friend
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Gaddafih001(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Choki...
Evil personified.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Sukkyy2010: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mind set in business. Be like sey maggot dey your brain.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Tallesty1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hypocrite

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by BestMan001: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Expose her

Such a dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

whenever it is their gender they will shout mind your business but they are still on Paul Okoye's business till date.

Op go ahead and safe your friend's life if you are a good friend. Scream let no virgina people shut you down

11 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by jeromestarks: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Many married women are currently planning to fvck their ex this December.

Next year, they will give birth to a baby which their foolish husbands will spend his life taking care of.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to fvck a woman who was fvcked by another man who paid nothing. Only a fool would do that. Are you a fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by JoeRizzla(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Am not surprised.

But you should tell your friend about it,

Imagine that the same bed that your friend will sleep on tonight after working his azz out to feed that hœ.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria / Do I Look Pregnant??? (PIC) / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.