Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US (26033 Views)

Croatia Clinch 3-1 Victory Over France To Win Davis Cup / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / 5 Things We Learnt From Our Victory Over Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Tannhauser(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2022
VinnyBaba:

If it is Rigged,

why was 4 Argentina Goals DISALLOWED against Saudi Arabia which they lost the game 2 1? undecided

Make una try get sense nah, diz Bad Belle fans.. cheesy

sad

If you had ANY sense at all, you would realise that's exactly why they had to lose that first INCONSEQUENTIAL match...jeeez. Act like you gat some sense.

BTW...I don't give a shit about football, only watch cos most of my friends do, the match fixing ws glaring throughout the competition. The English FA do it better... grin
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Edusouls(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2022
Flysinglemom:
That of ladies is still slightly higher

America na woman country nahh
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by wolebest: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2022
The first World Cup Final I watched was in 1978 Argentina vs Holland but this final Argentina vs France is the greatest of all finals.

A Six goals thriller of a game at 3 goals a piece. It was not a game to miss and watch live. It was tension soaked. You can see passion and commitment in the eyes of the two teams.

Tactical changes by the coaches really made the game spectacular.

Messi and Mbappe are world class players no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by zeusdgrt(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2022
alobright17:

Mad cow, stupidity is when 2 teams played pk against one team and lost and you frustrated thing comes online blaming Fifa.

Ewu na Fifa told those team's keepers where to dive and also tell players where to place the balls.

Aturu.
U are so good at ur office.Thanks and keep the work of stupidity going u are born for it grin
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by zeusdgrt(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I am making fun of you, but i am also showing you how painful it is to be called a fraud, when you are not.

Also, how dangerous it is to make allegations without concrete proof.

You are not a fraud, and Argentina won the cup fairly

Have a good day
Go inquire the injustice done against Netherlands and why the ref was sent home then get comments from Australia, Croatia players.thanks
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by zeusdgrt(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Portugal airport is that wayyy grin
And where's Ronaldo grin grin
He's crying in his car grin grin
Poor Ronaldo grin grin
I don't understand ur write up?
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Hollicom(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Of course the world wants to watch the little boy from rosario Argentina santa fe

Messiiiiii....I swear when France equalise

I almost died.....my heart almost jumped out of my chest..I lost strength...instant fever and malaria was upon me

But football ehnnn...na one kind funny game...he go be like arrangee....ball way France nor see play for 80 minutes...so suddenly after 80 minutes them begin dey play ball like wizard
The warey coach dey remove di maria.....that coach ehnn nor be small thing you be want do me o...

U better not kill ya'sef, if Messi lost and u lost ya'life, my broda na hell fire straight. Stop hyping fellow man!
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by alobright17(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2022
zeusdgrt:

U are so good at ur office.Thanks and keep the work of stupidity going u are born for it grin
Yes so long as the pain of Messi victory lingers on in your life nothing else matters.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Bahamas95(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Aify147:
Enough of this football thing, let’s ficus on our forthcoming elections.
Hit like for Obi and share for tinubu
I wish Nairaland has "none" button.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by kabukabu50(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I am making fun of you, but i am also showing you how painful it is to be called a fraud, when you are not.

Also, how dangerous it is to make allegations without concrete proof.

You are not a fraud, and Argentina won the cup fairly

Have a good day

Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by waxxydude: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You mean the staged tournament?

Never before had a team been awarded so many penalties at a WC. Always at key moments. Always controversial. No red cards despite being a volatile, combative team. Officials rarely penalised clinical fouls. Often the opponent destabilised after having such decisions against.

Going into the tournament there was a wave of support and a bandwagon for Messi to win the WC. It even played in the minds of opposition players who had been fed the narrative LM has to be a Champion or it upsets everyone. The propaganda was unavoidable as it was everywhere.

There's a rule which states Messi cannot be booked, let alone sent off. Yet any contact in winning a ball against Messi is a foul. A firm challenge will be cautioned. Etc. The most protected player ever. Because of this figure referees were reluctant to make calls against Argentina.

During the tournament Messi shamelessly dived, feigned injury; belittled and disrespected players and coaches right infront of them. LVG is an old man who had radiation therapy for cancer. He chanted radical songs in dressing room. Moaned at referees.

Yet never any criticism.

Maradona won his World Cup with solo runs against Belgium and England not getting a penalty per game without doing anything.

I don't even know if you're trolling or you actually believe this shit lol. You even made a fake picture and fake quote featuring zlatan, to make yourself look legit? .
You are obviously a pretty sad individual.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by babajero(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Kenmatt:
OP caption it rightly; "Argentina vs France" and not "Argentina's victory over France"
are you insinuating that America switched on to watch France beat an American country? For your information more than 90% came to watch Argentina and Messi lift the world cup.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Kingcalls: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2022
VinnyBaba:

SHUT UP.

You are Just a Bitter Ronaldo Fan.

Better go into Hiding like Kingcalls, Obembet and Jokerman that calls Messi names.. sad

As far as ur fraud used fake dubious penalties from group stage to finals to be winning games and claiming GOAT....he is nothing but a fake ...Ronaldo remains the greatest

1 Like

Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Truth07: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Haters wailing, your tears are need to sail messi's ship to greatness
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Messi is not a selfish player ���

To my Ronaldo fans at least Messi don give una goat world cup hold ohh����

Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Robenna(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2022
MasterShifu010:
Rigged competition

I support you
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Never before had a team been awarded so many penalties at a WC. Always at key moments. Always controversial. No red cards despite being a volatile, combative team. Officials rarely penalised clinical fouls. Often the opponent destabilised after having such decisions against.

Going into the tournament there was a wave of support and a bandwagon for Messi to win the WC. It even played in the minds of opposition players who had been fed the narrative LM has to be a Champion or it upsets everyone. The propaganda was unavoidable as it was everywhere.

There's a rule which states Messi cannot be booked, let alone sent off. Yet any contact in winning a ball against Messi is a foul. A firm challenge will be cautioned. Etc. The most protected player ever. Because of this figure referees were reluctant to make calls against Argentina.

During the tournament Messi shamelessly dived, feigned injury; belittled and disrespected players and coaches right infront of them. LVG is an old man who had radiation therapy for cancer. He chanted radical songs in dressing room. Moaned at referees.

Yet never any criticism.

Maradona won his World Cup with solo runs against Belgium and England not getting a penalty per game without doing anything.

You lie
Zlatan never said this
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Go inquire the injustice done against Netherlands and why the ref was sent home then get comments from Australia, Croatia players.thanks

Like you don't get my point...

It's football. I can tell you about all the tales of injustice done from 1980's and even before onward. At the end, however, Argentina won because they were the best side

Better not let football dominate your life.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by headboyprince(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2022
wolebest:

The first World Cup Final I watched was in 1978 Argentina vs Holland but this final Argentina vs France is the greatest of all finals.

A Six goals thriller of a game at 3 goals a piece. It was not a game to miss and watch live. It was tension soaked. You can see passion and commitment in the eyes of the two teams.

Tactical changes by the coaches really made the game spectacular.

Messi and Mbappe are world class players no doubt.

What are you saying 2018 final had 6 goals too with no penalties.. I don't get the hype about this finals.. seriously ... grin
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by HiFive: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Yet never any criticism.

As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem grin grin

Cry baby cry!!!
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by zeusdgrt(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Like you don't get my point...

It's football. I can tell you about all the tales of injustice done from 1980's and even before onward. At the end, however, Argentina won because they were the best side

Better not let football dominate your life.
Funny last quote "dominate" guy like it or not fifa helped Argentina alot. grin
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Eagba(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
France never won anything even spoon. Then came zizou, the under dogs. World cup oo. Zizou shined dominated Midfield, scores he was reverend.
Thinking it was a fluke, then came 2006, Brazil got better, added robinho and kaka to their squad. Then they met France again, zizou proved that it wasn't a mistake, he repeated that same performance, only just switched it up some volumes higher. He dominated, orchestrated play. Brazil midfield avoided him ( when they realized that this isn't the same zizou they met before) and he reigned general suprelizimo of the midfield.

Halftime, Robinho almost kissed him, hugged him. All Brazil players were looking at him in awe Halftime ooo.

He won the world cup with France, euro and got to another final.

Nobody came out to say zizou made France.

Only one fraud that won one euros by playing weak teams to the final. Glory hunter claiming he made Portugal.

European nations league, is that even something
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Eagba(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Robenna:

I support you
Ronaldo will not make top 3 of all time great. Even zidane will come before him, zizou was still a beauty to watch. He has ingenuity.

Ronaldo on the other hand, didn't even work other areas of football and he wasn't a beauty to watch.( Go watch his clips na, you just see person wey dey play ball enter net nothing more)

Other greats were conductors(orchestral) and drivers etc Messi, Pele, maradona, zizou, Ronaldinho .

Uncle just stay for door dey collect money. Now want enter great argument
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Emeka71(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Flysinglemom:
That of ladies is still slightly higher

You try.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
zeusdgrt:
Messi is fifa's fraud

See Argentina are the Champions of the World 2022 let it go and learn to live with it till 2026.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Yet never any criticism.

Well.

But do you know Argentina was on a 33 game unbeaten run going into the tournament ?.
Helped or not; they still would have gone all the way.
This is just like saying an intelligent student was helped by mercenaries to pass an exam or a genius engaging in exam malpractice IMO.
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by MasterShifu010(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
VinnyBaba:

If it is Rigged,

why was 4 Argentina Goals DISALLOWED against Saudi Arabia which they lost the game 2 1? undecided

Make una try get sense nah, diz Bad Belle fans.. cheesy
Oyibo no Dey rig like blacks , did you notice Argentina were given penalties on all stages of the competition ?, the quarter final match between Portugal and Morocco was officiated by an argentine ref , including all the lines men and most of the VAR team were argentine refs , you need more proof
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Flysinglemom:

The female team was US abi? I thought as much.

are u lightskin? angry
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by Hatrick01: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2023
DaddyCK:

are u lightskin? angry
why asking?
Wanna penetrate him?
Re: Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US by YufusAmma: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
So also did Messi and the argentine team or had a good strategy. They won because they worked their asses off, spent time away from their familes, woke up at 3 am in the morning just to run 15 miles before the sun rises because coach says they slow, avoid eating and drinking certain foods that you enjoy well because the team nutritionist suddenly woke up and said that if they eat one grain of rice, their performance will diminish by 20%, and in some instances had to move away from what they knew because 'carreer'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Of Nigerian Footballers Abroad / Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) / Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.