Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. (2857 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Good morning House,

It's my pleasure writing this message after giving it a careful thought for sometime now.

I'm a young Nigerian from the South South part of Nigeria.

I've been into Real estate and housing for more than a decade now and has been doing well for myself and the society.

I just have this need that has been worrying me for sometime now.

I want to marry a Fulani Girl who is educated and open minded to marry from another tribe of Nigeria.

I know it's not a popular choice among my people here and so many people has tried so much to discourage me because of the funny bad blood and competition that exists between tribes in Nigeria.

I sincerely want to know better about Fulanis and also want to correct some negative impressions people have about them in the south south and South East regions of Nigeria.

I'm a very friendly and open minded person with a strong independent mindset, I will like this relationship to be like an adventure as I know we can really prove a point between our people.

Thanks so much Mods as I pray you can help and push this to front page.

Happy Xmas in advance to you all.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Zonefree(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Make sure she's a virgin before you say "I Do".

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Hopebringer: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Are you a child?
If you are a mature adult you would know this is not the place for this

Mugu

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by JasonScoolari: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2022
You're very free my brother.

But carry your personal kala.

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Jennyclay(f): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Love knows no boundaries, Love conquers all things, I will simply go for whom ever my soul chooses as long as there's love, money, understand and respect.

I hope you find True love.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Ezeego1(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2022
You're free to marry a fulani girl but please don't procreate.

We don't need more terrorists please.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by VOsimhen144(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Love knows no boundaries, Love conquers all things, I will simply go for whom ever my soul chooses as long as there's love, money, understand and respect.

U dey into hook-up and U dey find man wey go respect you.
JUST DEY PLAY

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Jeon(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

gringringringrin

I know you will never forget to disappoint them brokes ass niggas. cheesy

I aswear money rules...who wants suffer from this World that's filled with luxurious . But I'm superficial so looks matters to me. cheesy MONEY

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Truvelisback(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:
Good morning House,

It's my pleasure writing this message after giving it a careful thought for sometime now.

I've been into Real estate and housing for more than a decade now and has been doing well for myself and the society.

I want to marry a Fulani Girl who is educated and open minded to marry from another tribe of Nigeria.

I know it's not a popular choice among my people here and so many people has tried so much to discourage me because of the funny bad blood and competition that exists between tribes in Nigeria.

I sincerely want to know better about Fulanis and also want to correct some negative impressions people have about them in the south south and South East regions of Nigeria.

I'm a very friendly and open minded person with a strong independent mindset, I will like this relationship to be like an adventure as I know we can really prove a point between our people.

If u dey find Fulani, Candidlady is there.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u dey find Fulani, Candidlady is there.

Hmmmmm!

I wonder if she falls into the category of the young lady I'm looking for?

Thanks anyway for your suggestion.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Hopebringer:
Are you a child?
If you are a mature adult you would know this is not the place for this

Mugu

Do you still remember that this is the romance section my boo?

Please kindly relocate to politics section, that's the area for fighting and harsh words abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You're very free my brother.

But carry your personal kala.

Hahahaha.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Jennyclay(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:

gringringringrin

I know you will never forget to disappoint them brokes ass niggas. cheesy

I aswear money rules...who wants suffer from this World that's filled with luxurious . But I'm superficial so looks matters to me. cheesy MONEY
Don't mind broke men.
As if it's only love we'll eat in marriage. Shior!
Love is sweeter when money enters.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Truvelisback(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!
I wonder if she falls into the category of the young lady I'm looking for?
Thanks anyway for your suggestion.
Do u know her very well?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:
Good morning House,

What abt Beebah2000? I'm specially recommending her to u. She is a Northerner.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Avoid women, please.

We're all the same.

You go see shege.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2022
No Fulani girl will marry you, my sisters don’t subscribe to your kind of lifestyle and pattern you all live down there, it totally contrast ours. Marry your own girls down there and be happy.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by MikeMicheal(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Then prepare for
FULANI HERDSMEN as your inlaw.

Who knows, you might even birth one.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Jeon(f): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind broke men. As if it's only love we'll eat in marriage. Shior! Love is sweeter when money enters.

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
What abt Beebah2000? I'm specially recommending her to u. She is a Northerner.

Thanks but I don't know if she's a Fulani.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Truvelisback(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:

Thanks but I don't know if she's a Fulani.
I don't think so but she is from the North.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Streetmovement(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Fulani women...wait let me do some thinking I'll be back

He get one small Fulani babe wey I for give you, she get everything wey you list but the only issue be say you go wait make she divorce her current husband first before you marry am, you agree? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by okoroemeka(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:
Good morning House,

I don't think that is a bad idea but you have to know they are a very closed and clannish tribe,best option is to search on dating sites,Facebook,etc,but inquire properly because I learnt you must be whipped mercilessly with dubious fetish canes to test your resolve,those vengeful Fulani men may certainly flog you to death

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't think that is a bad idea but you have to know they are a very closed and clannish tribe,best option is to search on dating sites,Facebook,etc,but inquire properly because I learnt you must be whipped mercilessly with dubious fetish canes to test your resolve,those vengeful Fulani men may certainly flog you to death

Hahahaha!

Is that so real? Maybe I will proceed on a flogging testing training with Koboko and Bulala, just to prepare for the worst case scenario.

Thanks for your advise though.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
okoroemeka:

Thanks so much my dear friend, I appreciate.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Broadman20, if you are serious, go to the nearest Hausa/Fulani settlement and ask for eligible girls. Tell them your criteria that she must be educated or make them link you up with one.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by broadman20: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Broadman20, if you are serious, go to the nearest Hausa/Fulani settlement and ask for eligible girls. Tell them your criteria that she must be educated or make them link you up with one.

Are you a Fulani Girl please?

I felt it will be better building a close relationship and understanding with her first before bringing friends and relations into the affair.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by saintopus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Best advice . Listen to Sweetplum

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:

Are you a Fulani Girl please?

I felt it will be better building a close relationship and understanding with her first before bringing friends and relations into the affair.

Then go and live in any Fulani settlement or state for like 2 years if you are looking for bond. You ll even get bank bonds. Seems your thread was created to catch cruise so I m not taking you serious again.
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
broadman20:
Good morning House,

Brother,,talk to Siofra (our Nairaland most loyal troll)
...she half fulany, half yoruba, half IBO, she look halfcast, she half Nigerian & half rwanda....good news is she dates anytin sir. I can easily fix u up..U WANT? smiley
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by Mercury12(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is a free world. You can actually marry any of the opposite sex excluding your family members undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. by 1Sharon(f): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
If you're not a Muslim forget it, even if you are, they believe in religious hierarchy and won't see you on the same level as a fulani Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did With My Sick Babe / Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Ladies, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.