Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes (17300 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US / Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by SouthSouth1914: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2022
kenchop:
I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T USE ALLAH OR MOHAMMED HIS PROPHET . ALWAYS JESUS CHRIST SIMPLY BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FOLLOWERS ARE PEACEFUL AND LOVING UNLIKE THE OTHERS.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Okhuadams(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2022
nlfpmod:
EFCC Connect announced:

Discussion Topic: Significance of the Birth of Jesus Christ in the Fight Against Economic and Financial Crimes

SPEAKERS:
Pastor Dele Oyewale
Pastor Anjorin F. Abraham
Pastor Abiodun Adebanjo

Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022.

Time: 6 pm.

EFCC Connect is a virtual town hall meeting, an online programme designed to engender close interface and collaboration with the Nigerian public, provide answers and clarification to issues, sensitize and educate them on the war against economic and financial crimes using the social media platforms - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Meanwhile, EFCC deleted the post after being dragged about it.
Nice one even the Muslim head of EFCC knows That Jesus represent Peace, Joy and crime free World. He doesn't encourage killings, fraud, suicide bombings, kiddnaping of school children (GIRLS) on like one other guy like that. That support it

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by DennisEche(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Greenscientist:

Nonsense! What is annoying in this topic? And if it is annoying and you let it pass, that doesn't make you peaceful but gullible.

A respected man is the one that have the capability to cause violence but chooses not too not the one that can be trampled upon anyhow.
Keep causing violence in the name of a caravan bandits. Yesterday Talibans banned women from taking University Education i am yet to see you comment on it. The violence you have been having how has it helped the world. Mumu
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Okhuadams(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Stupid efcc, politicians that have taken our commonwealth are still roaming the streets.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.
Have you taken ur tablet
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by dexmond: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Our Lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ is not even aware of anything called EFCC.

EFCC should desist from attaching Jesus Christ in their madness.

Otito diri Jesu.

There is nothing evil in what they have done. They understand the place of "religion" in promoting a crime free society.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by GENES11S: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Orisirisi

I can't seems to be surprised this days. That one of the side effects of being a Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Offpoint1: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Our Lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ is not even aware of anything called EFCC.

Otito diri Jesu.
How can't he not be aware of anything call EFCC when he's omnipresent?

Dey Play
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by livinbygrace: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2022
What about significance of the birth of Allah/Mohammed in the fight against crime ??
There is serious hunger /hardship in the land and until something drastic is done ,you people are just wasting your time .
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Vikynas: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2022
All Yoruba Pastors @politic.com
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Greenscientist: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2022
DennisEche:

Keep causing violence in the name of a caravan bandits. Yesterday Talibans banned women from taking University Education i am yet to see you comment on it. The violence you have been having how has it helped the world. Mumu

Some days ago, Your Christian majority country fully endorsed same sex marriage what did you do about it?

My comment about it changes nothing, why will you look at the minority and not the majority? Majority of what you can call Christian country legalised LGBTQ while majority of Muslim countries have women right to school.

Who is the most violent in history? Christians or Muslims? Who has killed more in history? A Christian individual or a Muslim individual?
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by olasaad(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:
If na Muslim now, they will kill this man today

No if na Muslim you all will be shouting Islamization smiley and that's when someone will be telling us that all EFCC staffs are Muslim/Northerners.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Krepwis: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2022
You want try the other ones?....we for don hear 24hr curfew in some states ohh... but this peaceful disposition is to get all and sundry align otherwise there's an external consequences for ANY ONE wey the play with this peaceful deposition. ..

youngbabaj:
Christianity is truly a religion of peace
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Onliie(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Thief cometh not, but for to steal, to kill and to destroy.....
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Chelseanababa(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Stupid efcc, politicians that have taken our commonwealth are still roaming the streets.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.
It will not be well with your generation
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by TemmyT002(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Otito diri Jesu.

Listen to the speech first nau
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by 07kjb: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Otito diri Jesu.

NA NDU EBIGHI-EBI NWANNE M
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by gloryman91: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell.

Nigerian pastors the most dangerous beings on Earth born with lies.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by DOM7: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2022
How many sallah we experience since the inception of EFCC? Why not the significance of the birth of Muhammad and the fight against corruption? All those hungry politians pastors God is watching you.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by phemmyfour: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Otito diri Jesu.
Blasphemy at ita peak
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by sixtus3606(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Otito diri Jesu.

Amen
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by traihit: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Religion is the opium of the world

Despite EFCC selective fight against crime, they still have the Temerity to mention Christ and his birth bcuz they want to appear Religiously and attract pity

Look at America today and come back to tell us that religion is their opium.

Man must lift something above himself and for the western world at present, religion is not there. Yet, internal destruction is taking place.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Panda7(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
what are the efcc building? prison walls as legacy? no crime prevention.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by AfonjaPriest: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
nlfpmod:
EFCC Connect announced:

Discussion Topic: Significance of the Birth of Jesus Christ in the Fight Against Economic and Financial Crimes

SPEAKERS:
Pastor Dele Oyewale
Pastor Anjorin F. Abraham
Pastor Abiodun Adebanjo

Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022.

Time: 6 pm.

EFCC Connect is a virtual town hall meeting, an online programme designed to engender close interface and collaboration with the Nigerian public, provide answers and clarification to issues, sensitize and educate them on the war against economic and financial crimes using the social media platforms - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Meanwhile, EFCC deleted the post after being dragged about it.
Let EFCC try their nonsense by mentioning Muhammad, the founder of the religion of piss, whether Muslim fanatics would not pieces them.
They are always having their way because Christianity is very tolerant while Islam is very intolerant.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by IbileIfe: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Otito diri Jesu.
You are incredibly ignorant.
Our MESSIAH JESUS Christ is omnipresent.
Many of those working in EFCC are churchgoers who give regular offerings and pay tithes.
He knows them all.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by seunayantokun(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why EFCC dey put mouth for Christmas matter? How that take concern bubu's dog?
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by youngbabaj(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Krepwis:
You want try the other ones?....we for don hear 24hr curfew in some states ohh... but this peaceful disposition is to get all and sundry align otherwise there's an external consequences for ANY ONE wey the play with this peaceful deposition. ..

No be there fault,
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Ashley86400: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see EFCC releasing more than half of guys in their custody to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

This I have seen.

You have seen rubbish
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by aalangel(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
EFCC, what audacity!!!!!
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2022
sanerugwei:
Oluwa Jesu...
warisdis... will the other people not say blasphemy if theirs was used..

I was told that Jesus’ name is Yahushua HaMashiach

Yes thats his name in Hebrews and aramic language before English came on board and change the whole bible translate to there anglophone...but we the scholar knows the truth of Bible etc even though the atheist king James of England never adopt been Christian...hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid / No Apologies Over Bombing Of Bandits- Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.