Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) (68079 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Now I know that Sodom and Gomorrah na FAKE children story.

If it was true story.

By now God suppose wipe all these people

Because gayism has been happening since 12 AD
They say God destroyed Sodom in minutes
But God hasn't done anything about roman greek gays and all other gays today since 12000 years till now??

So you believe the Sodom and Gomorrah story? I laugh at your ignorance.
Religion na scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Lepon02: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dofuro!!!! grin

Omo ina.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Naturally, this is Disgusting!!
Morally , it is Evil!
Before GOD, it is invitation to Wrath.

As Nigerians, we must reject , speak and stand boldly against this abominations and Wickedness.
If your eyes are open , you will see clearly that the Unadulterated Wrath of GOD is Hovering on Humanity and the Earth.
To avoid GOD'S wrath you must be against these evils. There is no standing behind n the middle.
These are the evils that sealed the Destruction of sodom and Gomorrah.

Repent and flee from these evils so you don't destroy your soul.

Shut up please.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
20yearsago:
Looking at the photos, the thing no just make sense. To me they look like they're fighting.
One has got to be unhinged somehow to do this unnatural sh*t

Its envy that is worrying you dear
Wetin u come find for this "unnatural" thread
Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

They are still gays
Which means your logic literally makes no sense
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
You will be interested in this:

The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America

Jubiter:
They should be arrested
merits:

I concur with you.
MDK777:
Death to all the gay activist death to them all death death call for their head call for their head let them play with their head stop sending them to the prison we need them to be kill they don't deserve to live they don't deserve to live oh god bless my Islamic brothers and let them to be over to run this country they shall see shaggy in 2023
Perostick:
who be the woman who be the man
Slimwhyt:
Wetin be diz?
greypencils:
In this world filled with confused and cursed souls, Lord Jesus, keep my seed, my descendants, my children and those that will come after them from evil. I am committing each and every one of them to you. Take them, possess them, own them spirit, soul, mind and body. My lineage is totally sold out to you. Anything that is required of me to do, I as their father, I am ready. But not one of them must stray from the faith, stray from under the shadow of your wings. Guide them, keep them, preserve them, use them for your glory, ALL OF THEM. Not a single one is allowed to stray.

This I ask and beg of you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
kumbhuru:

It happens everyday under your nose, you just don't know.
armyofone:

Chief judge of the shrine -

He who kills by fire, dies by fire.

He iscan adult. His life, his choice.
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Nawoo

May God not punish us with offsprings like this
kingamaa:
May the Almighty deliver you.
Yankee101:
This is despicable
olatade:
Gay people need therapy, not acceptance.
meobizy:
Two handsome men off the market.

Nairalanders, food don ready. Stop swinging from your tree for a second to pen a comment. I await una.
Pinkyposh:
What is this world turning into?
God have mercy
TheBTCinvestor:
Hiv loading grin
kmaster007:
Who be man who be woman now?
princeemmma:
dis are the set of people we should eradicate from our dear country, they will be a stone in front of most of our upcoming children

We can't continue to have this kind of umbilical human being in our society

I support the guy woo said to burn them alive
dat9jaguy:
They are probably looking for asylum claiming persecution due to their sexual orientation.
Icarus99:
This better not make FP
Fvcking queers
SenecaTheYonger:
Them go don pot each other nyash tire
riverbird:
Why do they look alike?, Seems There has been serious blood exchange before now
Urheadmaster:
Disgustingly type of body shape and nasty hair cut tongue

dangermouse:
Disgusting and demonic.
obiekunie01:
we catch them for street! WE BURN THEM ALIVE!

ASSH0LES!
Righteousness2:
Morally , it is Evil!

As Nigerians, we must reject , speak and stand boldly against this abominations and Wickedness.
If your eyes are open , you will see clearly that the Unadulterated Wrath of GOD is Hovering on Humanity and the Earth.
To avoid GOD'S wrath you must be against these evils. There is no standing behind n the middle.

Brineharry:
can I have have ur contact as I stay at Awka
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Which means your logic literally makes no sense
You for try rest o,no be exam Hall we dey
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

You for try rest o,no be exam Hall we dey
Then you shouldn't start what you can't finish
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by jieta: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
I will personally poison any of my children to death if I even dem talking or acting like a lady
Interesting! So you will poison your girl child to dead if she act like a girl.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Morally , it is Evil!

Remember Peter kissed Jesus
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2022
jieta:
Interesting! So you will poison your girl child to dead if she act like a girl.
that statement is STRICTLY for the BOYS!....and if the poison couldn't work I will strangle dem to death with my bare hands!!... nonsense!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Then you shouldn't start what you can't finish
Carry your wahala go front
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
I will personally poison any of my children to death if I even dem talking or acting like a lady
Your own flesh and blood.That has to be the saddest thing i have read today and proves parenthood is not for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go arrest them na..... hypocrite

Potential gay angry
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Danmaiduguri:

Potential gay angry

How is that your business?
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Laturuturu: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kennyprince:
What I have noticed is that in Nigeria, the igbos are into gay relationships more than any other tribe

The presence of Catholic made it so.
Rev Fr thing
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

It's called boyfriend twins, happens a lot with gay men, majority of them are narcissistic and love to date carbon copies of themselves, it's kinda creepy

I've been laughing since I saw this your comment and I'm still in the disbelief phase. I have seen a few queers and their partners look nothing like them.

Queer aside, it is creepy to date or be with someone that looks like you. 😳😳
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmmm..... hope he knows their lives would no longer be happy and gay moving forward.

There's a time and place for everything.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I've been laughing since I saw this your comment and I'm still in the disbelief phase. I have seen a few queers and their partners look nothing like them.

Queer aside, it is creepy to date or be with someone that looks like you. 😳😳
It's most white gay men that are actually into it. I mean it literally have pages on social media dedicated to it,if you even google the words,it will definitely pop up. I personally think it stems from racism and narcissism

Endogamy is practiced in various places, it's even in some cultures, but I agree with you, it's super creepy
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

It's most white gay men that are actually into it. I mean it literally have pages on social media dedicated to it,if you even google the words,it will definitely pop up. I personally think it stems from racism and narcissism

Endogamy is practiced in various places, it's even in some cultures, but I agree with you, it's super creepy

I agree with the narcissism part cause nothing can explain this idiocy.

Sha, let me Google it and see what it's about. Endogamy sounds woke
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I agree with the narcissism part cause nothing can explain this idiocy.

Sha, let me Google it and see what it's about. Endogamy sounds woke
LoL, endogamy has been in existence for ages in different cultures
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

LoL, endogamy has been in existence for ages in different cultures

Yeah, I see it now. Just didn't know it was called that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Yeah, I see it now. Just didn't know it was called that
You are welcome
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
What a bastard
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
2 idiots
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
The coloured hair one looks like the one that gets his ass fvcked by the other dude
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
find your soulmate

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by OAra: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
I feel like a necromancer since we're resurrecting a dead thread grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Solocoin: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
When they born these one the parents will be happy and insult who doesn't have a male child and now look at what they turn into.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.