Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) (68087 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
gaspology:

Real assholes! They claim to be gay yet one of them will be acting female confirming God meant it to be between male and female. Psychos!
You do realize that two masculine gay men can be in a relationship right?
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Icarus99:
This better not make FP Fvcking queers
It's too late girl. A gay Mod has done that already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by DevilSignature: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
I still can't understand the kind demon running matters on these guys
How on earth will a nigga feel his fellow nigga.

Baba God please protect ur children from evil
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
If you are a man and you bang girl wey no get yansh,you be gay too...nothing concern me
So what about gay men who have sex with transmen? (men who used to be women before and still have their vaginas intact) are they now straight going by yout logic?
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
jamess32:
govt should revoke his license , starve the two of them 2 months then see if their brain will not go back to factory reset. If not, just kill them by stone , I hate what I don't like, evil must not live
So because you hate what you don't like,it shouldn't exist? Well,news flash buddy,the world isn't meant for you alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
we catch them for street! WE BURN THEM ALIVE!

ASSH0LES!
Issa simple sturvs. Let them confine their abomination to social media.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Lightorder: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

ASSH0LES!
exactly
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Why do you hate feminity so much? Everyone has masculine and feminine energy
bia flamin abi wetin dem dey call you.... please you can feminine with your male children. But as for me and my household we can't condone any trait of Sodomic energy! Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Gentleswift(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Now I know that Sodom and Gomorrah na FAKE children story.

If it was true story.

By now God suppose wipe all these people

Because gayism has been happening since 12 AD
They say God destroyed Sodom in minutes
But God hasn't done anything about roman greek gays and all other gays today since 12000 years till now??

my guy, that's indeed a. Super storey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
AndroidAI:
Wow. They are really cute. My type of men kiss
Another gay spotted.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You know,you can be homophobic but still say the truth,they are definitely not ugly
You sound like one of them you can't tell me what my see.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Devil is so wicked.
He puts a demon/demons of gayism in a man and suddenly all he wants to do in life is to push his tongue and third leg into the smelly and dirty shithole of a fellow man.
And he calls that GAY LOVE!
I don't understand.
Pathetic psychiatric case of lunatic madness.
Lord, have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by weslay: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
These guys are sick.... They should be at a psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Naijadaily: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
They should be burnt alive
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by SatyrGrover: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Which of them be the Journalist..See their head like Oporopo Head
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by HaychB(f): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Nawoo

May God not punish us with offsprings like this
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Buhari4sale: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wickedfacts:
I can never forget what one idiot said on Nairaland.com some years ago.

Someone said she was looking for a lesbian partner. That's how this idiot asked if he could apply that he's a male lesbian. He only does girls. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by BossGerald: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

ASSH0LES!

Save your fuel and energy till when you start bearing children because you go burn tire.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
Lol. I am in Lagos.
You wanna rape me?
lol, no. But which side, who knows?
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Buhari4sale: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
daughters13:
These crossdressers and gays are mermaids.

They are from the marine kingdom, they live under the water that is under the third mainland bridge.

We are going to make fun of and mock the marine kingdom because these useless gays want to make fun of our conversative African culture.

Now let us make fun of the marine kingdom, here is the joke:

QUESTION: "HOW DO MERMAIDS AND MEREMEN HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER IN THE WATER THAT IS UNDER THE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE?"
ANSWER:"THEY RUB THEIR FISH TAILS TOGETHER".....LOL

You gay fools should keep coming out online and we will keep making fun of the marine kingdom. Let us find out who will lose.

By the time we squeeze the throat of your bastard queen of the coast, she will advise you gays not to come out and inform us about your sexuality.

It's a free world. Anyone that wants to do his or her gay stuff, let him or her get a hotel room and do his or her gay stuff there in privacy. Nobody will fight you in your hotel room. Or can't you gays afford 10k for a hotel room. Why you coming out to spoil our young children?

Go and tell Joe Biden that Nigeria is a no go area for that gay agenda. Nigeria is not South Africa, Nigerians are hotter and they only care about money, therefore they will not be scammed into accepting gay. Instead, they will flog you gays with "pankere".

Sincerely
Prince Dele Banjo
www.banthestrip.com

For this nonsense you wrote up there, your destiny is at risk with the marines,
If this is your picture bro , congratulations on what you order for.

Fear what you don't know eediot!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by kikelomo68469: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wow lovelyWow lovely...
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by kmaster007: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Be like say you belong self
irunoko:
the one wey dye him hair pink na the woman grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by jessylaurel(f): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian gay journalist Chisom Peter has gone public with his partner, IGBERETV reports.

Chisom shared loved-up photos of him and his partner on his private Twitter account, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl1bbwHIuxu/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

The look like twins.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's called boyfriend twins, happens a lot with gay men, majority of them are narcissistic and love to date carbon copies of themselves, it's kinda creepy
Really? Haa!!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by FuckDModz: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Now I know that Sodom and Gomorrah na FAKE children story.

If it was true story.

By now God suppose wipe all these people

Because gayism has been happening since 12 AD
They say God destroyed Sodom in minutes
But God hasn't done anything about roman greek gays and all other gays today since 12000 years till now??

Bible stories are for “kids”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by edward1106(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Naturally, this is Disgusting!!
Morally , it is Evil!
Before GOD, it is invitation to Wrath.

As Nigerians, we must reject , speak and stand boldly against this abominations and Wickedness.
If your eyes are open , you will see clearly that the Unadulterated Wrath of GOD is Hovering on Humanity and the Earth.
To avoid GOD'S wrath you must be against these evils.

Repent and flee from these evils so you don't destroy your soul.
There is a level too which you get angry you don't get angry again. Our God is in that level.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by StreetFight: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Naturally, this is Disgusting!!
Morally , it is Evil!
Before GOD, it is invitation to Wrath.

As Nigerians, we must reject , speak and stand boldly against this abominations and Wickedness.
If your eyes are open , you will see clearly that the Unadulterated Wrath of GOD is Hovering on Humanity and the Earth.
To avoid GOD'S wrath you must be against these evils.

Repent and flee from these evils so you don't destroy your soul.

Islam will solve the problem under discussion. Once you are caught as gay, nah beheading be that.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Who be the socket and who is the plug � ,?
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by arizon101(m): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
dat9jaguy:
They are probably looking for asylum claiming persecution due to their sexual orientation.

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by fayruz02(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian gay journalist Chisom Peter has gone public with his partner, IGBERETV reports.

Chisom shared loved-up photos of him and his partner on his private Twitter account, with the caption;

Who d f**k gave him journalism Degree.He Isn’t Sane

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by fayruz02(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

So what about gay men who have sex with transmen? (men who used to be women before and still have their vaginas intact) are they now straight going by yout logic?

Story for the gods �
Why not use a Better example like Adam was a male and Eve was typically a male and they gave birth to a Bastard Oloriburuku
Bro try suck breast under pillow
Thank me later .
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

To poison this two Id!ots just dey hungry me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.