Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments (47149 Views)

Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage / Ghanaian Airport Staff Caught After Stealing From Travelers (Video) / Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by ibkayee(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lagos airport is the scariest place on earth to me, every second someone's trying to beg and/or extort you for a service they get paid for

'Anything for me?' echoing everywhere you turn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by faceLAGOS: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
I had two packages sent to me from abroad but Nigerian postal service stole them.

I’ve given up on anything Nigeria.

If I don japa, bye bye to naija & anything naija.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Welcome back.

If you don't shine your eye very well, you should expect more sef

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Commanderinpips: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Caveatemptor:
Always nylon wrap your bags before travelling out or returning to Nigeria. It costs between 2,000 Naira to 5000 Naira.
When your zipper on your bag is completely exposed they only need a bic pen to breach your bag. Nylon wrapping scares the criminals away because it will take them time to cut through the nylon and time is something they don't have.

oga you know see say that bag was wrapped with nylon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Imagine Tinilubu nude leaked with his aged wrinkled balls and earth worm penis. Hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by LegitAutos01: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
No na

Foreign 9ja people dont need to feel sad after arriving Nigeria

Foreigners wey arrive i sell cars oh

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by zolajpower: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Caveatemptor:
Always nylon wrap your bags before travelling out or returning to Nigeria. It costs between 2,000 Naira to 5000 Naira.
When your zipper on your bag is completely exposed they only need a bic pen to breach your bag. Nylon wrapping scares the criminals away because it will take them time to cut through the nylon and time is something they don't have.

Some Airlines e.g Delta airline do not allow their passengers to wrap their luggages , some airport staffers too will tell you that some sniffing dogs won't be able to detect if u ve hard drugs in ur luggage.
This happens a lot of times

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by sweetTai(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
STOP BASHING NIGERIA ENDLESSLY. Bags are stolen all over the airports here in America or Europe. Sorry this happened, but stop washing our dirty laundry in front of the world!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by nesphil(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is terrible.

nwekeugochukwu:
How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments (Photo)

A Nigerian man who just returned to the country after four years of being away has taken to Twitter to lament after airport officials allegedly destroyed his traveling bag and stole his belongings, IGBERETV reports.

The man identified as Rashid said the airport officials destroyed his bag and carted away some of his personal belongings like perfumes, bags, and others.

https://twitter.com/Rashiid9/status/1605233361525825536?t=G9NdOgMdkb-bs2tF9Vad7g&s=19
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by BennyDGreat: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cool The very day I will be returning from the states. I guess I will have to talk to a friend to help me a get a Fbi sticker.... I will paste it on my luggage...

Im pretty sure fear will grip does guys to tear my stuffs when they read what's on the stickers

Omo thanks for the update....
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Temptee101(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigerians are thieves. An average Nigerian is naturally wicked and bad with a get rich quick syndrome by any means even if it takes them to steal and kill.

Harsh but very true
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
I'm not happy to be a Nigerian and I'm sure so many people are not happy being a Nigerian too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by edungene7: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
welcome back to the jungle APC has turned almost everyone into a daylight criminal scavenging by anyway to survive it shall never be well with APC Nigerians now microwave leftover Eba for survival

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by ChukwuObe: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Tinilubu is a bastard and he bleeps Governor sanwo olu in the anus

Your family are being arrested daily in India and other middle eas for drug trafficking and you are here talking about someone that provided platform for your family in Lagos while they are running away from your killing region and you have no shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by alloy123: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
YorubaMod:
Welcome to the Zoo grin,
This is where the righteous perish on the streets, while some crooked criminals get recruited into public offices just because of connections.. angry

You're very lucky you didn't lose the whole luggage, Kpele grin grin
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Elidrisy20: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
I don't believe this crab
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Litmus: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Google:

In 2018, Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS) was the busiest airport for international passenger traffic in Nigeria, with just over three million passengers. In that same year, 12.79 million people traveled on domestic flights in Nigeria

So, millions of people pass through airports in Nigeria. Yet some weird individuals, probably from some crappy nation in Africa or Asia love to cease upon some individuals negetive experience in some airport in Nigeria to pass sociological aspersions at the people of Nigeria in some warped mission to subjugate the spirit of Nigerians and render them feeling inferior.
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by plantist: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bantu10:
I can bet tinubu wrinkled balls that those airport staff who did this are APC and tinubu supporters.

They re always known for evil and wickedness

You no get one iota of sense bo ṣe lè wú kokere mọ. And I don't blame you, omo iran kiran

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Tannhauser(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigerians are thieves. An average Nigerian is naturally wicked and criminal minded with a get rich quick syndrome by any means, even if it takes them to steal and kill.

angry

Never thought I would ever see eye to eye with you on any issue but this time... you're spot on.
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Pmane(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bantu10:
I can bet tinubu wrinkled balls that those airport staff who did this are APC and tinubu supporters.

They re always known for evil and wickedness

Y displaying ur stupidity on dis thread?
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by infosoftlife: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
dawnomike:
That is what d country has turned into... few honest people are left.
Even some outside Nigeria can't be trusted.
It is now in their DNA... Very dishonest humans who live like wild animals in the jungle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by abobote: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
You forget that Nigeria is a jungle, well is not your fault, four years is a long time

That villace is Louis Vuitton, e reach the price

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Thomthom(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wottawii:
But why are we like this in this country?
Good question, but latter we will be blaming Politician s
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Spandau: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments (Photo)

A Nigerian man who just returned to the country after four years of being away has taken to Twitter to lament after airport officials allegedly destroyed his traveling bag and stole his belongings, IGBERETV reports.

The man identified as Rashid said the airport officials destroyed his bag and carted away some of his personal belongings like perfumes, bags, and others.

https://twitter.com/Rashiid9/status/1605233361525825536?t=G9NdOgMdkb-bs2tF9Vad7g&s=19

Fulanis have overrun every government agencies and federal establishments. The impunity is mind boggling. They treat all of us as slaves. The madness is too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Thomthom(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wottawii:
But why are we like this in this country?
Good question, but latter we will be blaming Politicians
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Jennyclay(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tannhauser:

angry

Never thought I would ever see eye to eye with you on any issue but this time... you're spot on.
I'm always spot on but most times you guys don't like to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Ckonnet: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
You bought the bag 4oo euros and loaded it with biscuits n chocolate worth 100 euros.
Make una dey fear God. That bag no reach!!!
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by izubext007: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Welcome back home, home sweet home.
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by Spandau: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigerians are thieves. An average Nigerian is naturally wicked and criminal minded with a get rich quick syndrome by any means, even if it takes them to steal and kill.

It's the Northerners. It's their handiwork. They have infested our national airports like rats.
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by texannaija: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

Naija my Country!!. The things that happen in this country ehn!. It is well!.
Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by placeofallure(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

I don't know how we got here because you're 101% correct.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments by BigCowHornn: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is not new na. They have been doing this at the Nigerian Airports like forever. It's happened to me at Lagos Airport twice.. first time as a teen.

Always travel through Nigerian airports with solid Portamento. They have steel bodies covered with lather or rubber etc. These official thieves can't beat a good steel P-box with a hammer and they dare not use that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.