Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (15394 Views)

Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, / My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby / Vasectomy In Men - Would You Consider It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by hajifaty: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Women are evil ooo. See how this woman led her husband to bad choice. Is it a crime to have more children? you are not living in China, then why do u made a wrong decision. Yoruba Yoruba
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by johnjoel(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
what can i say <<>>the man want children not 2 kids><<>>>< pray to God first
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by hbrednic: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
pray over it
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by jspac(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
SCIENCE,A BLESSING AND A CURSE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED SOME SPERM BEFORE THE PROCEDURE,
hajifaty:

Women are evil ooo. See how this woman led her husband to bad choice. Is it a crime to have more children? you are not living in China, then why do u made a wrong decision. Yoruba Yoruba
shut up abeg
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by armyofone(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
persuade will be the best word here. you persuaded him not forced him. what is wrong with having 2 kids? the energy your man is using to cause trouble, he should invest it into going back to school and getting an advance degree (if no more work raring children). make more money and give back. . . he could also help in group homes.

kai men sef  undecided
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Ben13: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
This is not funny at all sad
Don't even know what to prescribe.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Kwanlo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
Woman, you would have asked Nairalanders b4 U and ur husband went on this suicide mission. Haba, why una Bleep up like this?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Don't know about IVF? Isn't the whole point of a vasectomy is for the man's semen to have zero sperm? Unless the docs in the house can educate us on how his sperm can be collected, IVF will not work (as the produced semen won't have sperm cells).
@ OP, did you drag him with a rope around his neck to the hospital to have the procedure? I am yet to understand how the decision of a mentally sound mind to alter his anatomy is your fault? I guess you should try and save up for a reversal but if it doesn't work? What then?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by armyofone(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
lol, abi o. look at how they all attacking the lady. if it were to be her who did the tube tying, the guys here would have looked the other way.
i think her guy is being fishy/mischievious.

naijababe:

Don't know about IVF? Isn't the whole point of a vasectomy is for the man's Fluid to have zero Fluid? Unless the docs in the house can educate us on how his Fluid can be collected, IVF will not work (as the produced Fluid won't have Fluid cells).
@ OP, did you drag him with a rope around his neck to the hospital to have the procedure? I am yet to understand how the decision of a mentally sound mind to alter his anatomy is your fault? I guess you should try and save up for a reversal but if it doesn't work? What then?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by NatGas(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
I don't know much about Vasectomy but I just have this feeling that the reversal process will work so if money will not be a problem then u don't have a problem.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by pawa4ul: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
IS THIS LOVE, IS THIS LOVE, IS THIS LOVE I AM FEELING/SEEING READING?[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by kizito96(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
The mistake was done by both of you in the first place. Like my other colleague said, you would have preserved his sperm in the bank incase. There is no miracle here, Vasectomy means the sperm duck has been cut off, so you have to carry your cross with your man
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by JBaby4: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
I think the IVF is a better option for you now, Goodluck undecided
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Sparkle777(f): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Try to understand ur hubby s point of view. What if you re the one who had her womb removed only for the children to die,God forbid. You shouldnt have encouraged him to get sniped. Anyways,heard that sperm can still be extracted but only for ivf. Goodluck.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by adeibi: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
hi,
Thank God it wasn't you that did it if not he would have helped himself with some other woman. He can't do that and that is what is vexing him the more.
That's what I think.

May I ask what led to the surgery in the first place? I mean why did you decide not to have babies again?
If you remind him of the reasons why you both took the decision maybe the tension will be reduced.
That is what I do to console myself whenever I regret a decision that I have made.

Just my humble opinion.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by JUO(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
ah
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Sparkle777(f): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Try to understand ur hubby s point of view. What if you re the one who had her womb removed only for the children to die,God forbid. You shouldnt have encouraged him to get sniped. Anyways,heard that sperm can still be extracted but only for ivf. Goodluck.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by armyofone(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
grin grin grin
adeibi:

hi,
Thank God it wasn't you that did it if not he would have helped himself with some other woman. He can't do that and that is what is vexing him the more.
That's what I think.

Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by yinkated(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
No make Baba  G vex for u O. you dey pray for miracle after you took a conscious decision knowing it consequences, Haba !!!  angryThe funny thing be say if the guy had not done it then you for NAG am tire, women
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by adeibi: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
niddamugu:

What is vasectomy in the first place? You tried to tamper God's design? Hmmmmm!!!! Modern medicine is not for everybody. You both messed up especially your husband because you demonstrated  lack of knowledge. Did you seek the face of God before embarking on this journey (of no return)? Before seeking his miracle now, why didn't you seek his help on imbibing the Holy Spirit to help you handle you problem. The scriptures you needed then and still need now are: Eph. 5:18; Gal. 5:22-23 (read both scriptures in NIV translation) and the emphases should be on SELF CONTROL (or is it BIRTH CONTROL?) Going forward, always meditate on Phil. 4:8 at all times because I can imagine what's going through your both minds. May God help you,

Abeg what's up with all this bible quotations and self righteousness? Na wa for nairalanders o.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Damysa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Kai, why are women always the ones 2 blame when things go wrong. This reminds me of a lady we both delivered d same day in d hospital. She had 2 kids b4 then and when on birth control, after 10yrs her husband wantd more children. This caused a serious problem in their home 2 d xtent of involving elders and pastors. Na so d woman come wake up 2 reality, but thank God theirs wasnt permanent. Ladies this is a lesson 2 b learnt. If a naija man ask 4 2kids give him 3 or 4 so he doesnt wake up one day nd want more. Men sef
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by moremi2008(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
LOL@ the foolish man and his daft wife! Imagine getting a vasectomy after only two children! If both of you are that foolish, then you don't deserve to create anymore children. We already have enough daft Nigerians in the world as it is - no use breeding more of them.

I pray to God that I never find myself in a situation where I have no good advisers in my life.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
na wa ooh.

Creator: Man wetin happen to ur burah?
Man: na the woman wey u give me deceive me. she sey if i tamper with it we go dey "chop" without .
Creator: woman why u come deceive ur man?
Woman: na satan tell me sey to chop without na it sweet pass, no fear of pregnancy again and we go save money from pills and condom.

ps: I hope both of you must have saved up to 12k dollars from pills and condom since them. In fact i no know the type curse wey i go curse una. Anyway sha I pray God comes to your aid. Take heart.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by whyMMM: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
M M M can help u out angry
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by tellwisdom: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Yes, introduction of science for experimentation, COS una dey GODS OWN COUNTRY, angry angry, Everything is not possible in U.S
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by wakagirl: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
moremi2008:

LOL@ the foolish man and his daft wife! Imagine getting a vasectomy after only two children! If both of you are that foolish, then you don't deserve to create anymore children. We already have enough daft Nigerians in the world as it is - no use breeding more of them.

I pray to God that I never find myself in a situation where I have no good advisers in my life.

Just two meaning the more the better even when you cant care for them? nonsense talk
I remember Tejuoso mama has only him and he is one tree that shakes the forest.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
Stupid story.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
God is not a magician.

He made marriage first to raise a God fearing family and when you and your husband agreed on Vasectomy, DID YOU ASK GOD BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO PLAY HIS ROLE IN PROCREATION?

People should be brave to face the consequences of their actions or never even attempt them at all.

You would fare better trying to raise the money for the surgery to put back what you have removed without the permission of the creator and supreme owner of all creations He has made for His pleasure and His glory.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Galaxy7: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
I would t know y it's very hard 4 children of men to allow things the way they are made to be by God.Well,it's he who pays the piper dictates the tune.Dance your music my dear
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Dsage1: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
@op,u ve two children alrealy,why worrying 2 ve more,wat abt dos dat stil beg God 4 one,hop dos children ar not disable type. Mayb dat surgery has been affecting ur husband sexually,jst tel us d truth.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Galaxy7: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
I suggest u apply any of the options provided by Ur friends but don't 4get that prayers of 4giveness are of gr8 help
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by moscoleee: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Dear madam,
Please do not get worried for too much I have a solution to that problem .All you need do is send me an E-mail at mosesegbe@yahoo.com let us talk more
thank you
sincerely
moses E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless / Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.