Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (15392 Views)

Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, / My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby / Vasectomy In Men - Would You Consider It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by tpia5: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lord Jesus have mercy.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Merc: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
Which kind man be this.
grin
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2011
But why is he blaming his wife. Did she drug him and dragged him there with rope?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Holyrule(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2012
Why on earth did u suggest such to ur husband, did u ever think twice. What if somethin happened to any of ur children how wud he have produced another, also, what happened to you taken pills till menopause, if u didn't want babies anymore. Seriously you have urself to blame and he has himself to blame. Of all the family planning techniques its this one you people chose. Am afraid, commit the safety of ur two children into God's hand and be happy together. God never forsakes His people.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by kushsy: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
strongguy:
you made a terrible mistake with the surgery.if you have the money then proceed with the operation and pray to God.above all,go for counselling with you pastor
. What has pastor got to do with this..her husband blundered. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k / Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.