Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note (56310 Views)

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 / Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by babajero(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
headboyprince:

Oh really?? So your idol played from 2004 - 2018 without var. 14 years without var.... He too played in an easy non- var era too ... grin grin grin
Both with VAR and no VAR he is still the best player in the world.
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by babajero(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
headboyprince:

Seems you don't know the meaning of diving... Let me school you grin grin
please which of the Argentinian player dived that earned a penalty for them?.
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:
That is why it is more harder because you are playing against Man and machine.

How does being able to get penalties for every slight touch makes football harder to score goals and won matches.... shocked

.you're a big idiot I thought I'm arguing with someone reasonable grin grin

And where is the machine, var is not a machine don't deceive yourself....

VAR is just an assistant referee.. grin grin
get some sense bro...

Show me the mention of the word machine
in this definition below... it's just a human referee and is still very biased...

You claim to know football yet know nothing...grin grin grin

Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:
please which of the Argentinian player dived that earned a penalty for them?.

Stop asking useless questions... youre not intelligent at all... Will a player come out to say he dived in a match for a penalty. grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:
Both with VAR and no VAR he is still the best player in the world.

So the VAR stuff doesn't apply to him again...but applies to king Pele ...

Let's I forget hes playing in a least aggressive era...

an era where you earn cheap pens...

I can't remember players been able to dive in the 60s....

Hypocrite!!!

grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by babajero(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
headboyprince:

So the VAR stuff doesn't apply to him again...but applies to king Pele ...

Let's I forget hes playing in a least aggressive era...

an era where you earn cheap pens...

I can't remember players been able to dive in the 60s....

Hypocrite!!!

grin grin
So you are saying that Messi won all his guinness world records because of penalties?
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by babajero(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
headboyprince:

Stop asking useless questions... youre not intelligent at all... Will a player come out to say he dived in a match for a penalty. grin grin
please I believe you watched all Argentina matches, because you wanted to see them fail, so tell me in which match did any Argentinian player dived that earned them an undue penalty?
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by babajero(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
headboyprince:

How does [b]being able to get penalties for every slight touch makes football harder to score goals and won matches.... shocked
[/b]

Show me the mention of the word machine
in this definition below... it's just a human referee and is still very biased...

You claim to know football yet know nothing...grin grin grin
How does [b]being able to get penalties for every slight touch makes football harder to score goals and won matches.... shocked
[/b]

In the olden days a player can mark a keeper with the ball in his hands and score. A player can rough tackle another player without being fouled and score. In the olden days they don't only played football, they faught inside the pitch all in the name of playing football.

.you're a big idiot I thought I'm arguing with someone reasonable grin grin

Reasonable someone I see you.

And where is the machine, var is not a machine don't deceive yourself....

[b]VAR is just an assistant referee..
grin grin
get some sense bro...[/b]

You alone posted the definition of a VAR, that it is a video assisted/assistant referee, still you are still saying it is not a machine. Please is it your mother or your father that the referee is watching?

[b]Show me the mention of the word machine

in this definition below... it's just a human referee and is still very biased...[/b]

Like I said, the thing the referee goes to the corner of the field to watch, is not a machine but your dumb head.
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:
please I believe you watched all Argentina matches, because you wanted to see them fail, so tell me in which match did any Argentinian player dived that earned them an undue penalty?
Every penalty they earned is a dive. If no one was actually injured ..that's why it's a dive..

in the olden days you'll get booked for diving... But now you get cheap penalties... grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:
[/b]

In the olden days a player can mark a keeper with the ball in his hands and score.

This is a lie... What bullshit...Making up stuff now..huh... You can't mark a goalie during goalkick... Blocked head grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:

A player can rough tackle another player without being fouled and score. In the olden days they don't only played football, they faught inside the pitch all in the name of playing football.

That's what makes old football harder... They could end your career in one single match...

Old football was for men.... tongue

Today's football is too soft and sissy.... Reason why players now tend to have longer careers and very good stats (goals) in particular...

grin grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:

You alone posted the definition of a VAR, that it is a video assisted/assistant referee, still you are still saying it is not a machine. Please is it your mother or your father that the referee is watching?.

Don't be dumb
VAR is just a group of Virtual referees... grin

You claim players today play against machines and tech...

so where are the machines..?? Mention them and how they made it tougher to score.... grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:
So you are saying that Messi won all his guinness world records because of penalties?

Which Guinness world record... It's way easy for him compared to Pele era... With brutal tackles and defenders...

He gets protected by the ref...it wasn't this so easy back then grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
babajero:

I've already proved my point to you... If you want to continuing remaining dumb, then kudos... I'll keep toasting your a** grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by Aemmyjah(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Badgers14:

Read my first post to understand my point.

I am not taking anything away from Messi's greatness in the sport.

The first part of my post was how his supporting cast were not really mentioned at all in the success story. When Messi scored those goals, someone had to pass the ball to him right? Those individuals do get rarely mentioned in stories this..

That's where I said, life is not fair.

On the other part of my write up, I think the goal keeper made many critical saves that won them the title.

I also did not hear about any French player since the final match except Mbappe. Was he the only guy in the game?
About Portugal, I only hear of Ronaldo and Bruno. Ronaldo had a goal via a controversial penalty. I hear of Bruno cos he has a goal a teammate claimed to have scored himself

This world cup has not just settled the debate. It has moved much of Pendu supporters to be following Mbappe like their father

I'm not saying Messi is the best player ever or the best South American player ever of the best ever from Argentina or the best from his own town. He has won of the trophy to complete his legacy as a great football player and at the age of 35. For other argument, I can't say anything else
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by babajero(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2022
headboyprince:

I've already proved my point to you... If you want to continuing remaining dumb, then kudos... I'll keep toasting your a** grin grin
you don't even have a point not talking of proving one.
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
babajero:
Now say that without crying. I toasted your a**... tongue Cry more grin grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2022
babajero:

no one ever accepts defeat, or do they grin...

my knowledge was beyond your comprehension...right? ; tongue....

you didnt know someone will toast your a** so easily grin...

bring up more points, as many as you can, i'm more than ready to toast your a** even more.... grin grin

or STFU forever and accept defeat grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
babajero:

i didnt have a point? because my goal was to prove you wrong which i did perfectly, destroying you in the process... grin

have you got any more points?? grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by NLPoliceWoman: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Memphitz357:
Click Like if you think Mannabbqgrillz is Nairaland's most stoopid individual.
Click Share if you think it's Moh247

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by Aemmyjah(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
headboyprince:

Every penalty they earned is a dive. If no one was actually injured ..that's why it's a dive..

in the olden days you'll get booked for diving... But now you get cheap penalties... grin grin
Did you see the outrageous penalty cr7 earned against Ghana?
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 1:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

what concerns me with CR7 penalty grin
Re: Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note by headboyprince(m): 2:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

what concerns me with that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Messi Shows Off Scars From Sevilla Star Carlos's Horror Challenge In Training / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.