Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? (7189 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by mufc009(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
plz guyz i really nid ur help! Me and my girlfriend ve been dating 4 d past 6 months now! And 2day she just called me on fone and said that'' I SHOULD SUPRISE HER'' to convince her dat i truly luv her! Am kind of thouthless cuz i dnt knw what else to do to suprise her there iz notin dat i have'nt done for her to make her knw dat i truely luv her,we neva had sex for d first time cuz she told me dat weneva she's ready she wil tel me right now i dnt knw wat suprise 2 giv her, plz frndz i really need ur advice on wat to do,
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by jaybee3(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
Are you looking at something wacky or along the line of gifts?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Dyt(f): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
ask er 2 b ur gf again
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by LogicMind: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tell her it's over. That will really surprise her.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tell her you have HIV
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

Acidosis:

Tell her you have HIV
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by AustinG1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
Bro for me, i dont fink a real girl would ask for a surprise to show her u love her, moreover, u said u have don everything withing ur power to show her and she is asking for a surprise, Bro i see that word ''SURPRISE'' as a ''PRICE'' u have to pay for dating her, its also as good as a format, maybe she wants u to apply for a loan and buy her a car before she will believe u love her, Bro plz think smart, its good to impress ur girl but upgrading ur own life should be ur priority coz girl can come and go but ur life stays with u forever till God calls,
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by bekay911(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

Tell her you have HIV
lol
Austin G:

Bro for me, i dont fink a real girl would ask for a surprise to show her u love her, moreover, u said u have don everything withing ur power to show her and she is asking for a surprise, Bro i see that word ''SURPRISE'' as a ''PRICE'' u have to pay for dating her, its also as good as a format, maybe she wants u to apply for a loan and buy her a car before she will believe u love her, Bro plz think smart, its good to impress ur girl but upgrading ur own life should be ur priority coz girl can come and go but ur life stays with u forever till God calls,
seconded
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by luckgames(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
She is asking you for engagement ring
U not slow Dude
Stop playing game
She will like $4,500.00 to $$7,000.00 ring
Or 10% of your income
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Cyrus12(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
Believe me She need it harder this time. Give it to her. Ladies una understand grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by omega25red(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

grin

op

show up in a long coat and have nothing on underneath. Also put a red bow on your dic and tell her this is the surprise
or just buy her the blackberry she is obviously hinting at.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by tellwisdom: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Blow on her Jaw will do undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Chnges(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
The gurl needs bb jareh.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Scash(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
omega25red:

grin

op

show up in a long coat and have nothing on underneath. Also put a red bow on your dic and tell her this is the surprise
or just buy her the blackberry she is obviously hinting at.

perfect! Makesure u also ac cupids wings and arrows. So u can just shoot one on her flat backside. . . U're xpressin love wink
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by freecocoa(f): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
OP you say you've done "everything" to prove your love to her,permit me to ask what have you done in that effect so far?have you married her?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by amuukwu1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

OP you say you've done "everything" to prove your love to her,permit me to ask what have you done in that effect so far?[b]have you married her? [/b]

Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by snthesis(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
buy a strawberry and paint it black grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Killz3(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
Show up empty handed. . . if she's not "Surprised", call me bastard! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by yme1(f): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
you can tell the kind of girl she is that is if you are not blinded by love in any form

Requesting a surprise from your man doesn't need to link to money
If I should ask my man for a surprise at this point, what would blow my mind most is a home made dinner from him to me in a romantic way at his place kiss

I do believe there are gold diggers out there but you all should try tone it down on the money issue, no matter how much of a gold digger a woman is there comes a point when the money doesn't freak her in any way

@op
you know the class of girl u're dating, depends on how much time you two spend together I would say 6 months is enough for you to put together little info on what she likes
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by LogicMind: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2012
@op. how old is she?
she's saving herself for jesus christ? heard that before. run away my brother, she's messing with your head.
when you the one for you, you'll know what she wants before she asks for it. RUN!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by lifestyle1(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2012
lol @ crazy comments! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by deniyor: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2012
steal some corny poem from the internet and present it as yourself.
It's free too.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2012
hmmmm surprises are hard. nothing surprises a babe more than a gift. u're doomed forget all those cooking for a babe that's no surprise.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by MrCork17: 2:20am On Feb 01, 2012
mufc009:

plz guyz i really nid ur help! Me and my girlfriend ve been dating 4 d past 6 months now! And 2day she just called me on fone and said that'' I SHOULD SUPRISE HER'' to convince her dat i truly luv her! Am kind of thouthless cuz i dnt knw what else to do to suprise her there iz notin dat i have'nt done for her to make her knw dat i truely luv her,we neva Were Intimate for d first time cuz she told me dat weneva she's ready she wil tel me right now i dnt knw wat suprise 2 giv her, plz frndz i really need ur advice on wat to do, 

Mofo. bro, a bag of rice should do! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by deniyor: 3:09am On Feb 01, 2012
Tell her you are dumping her. She will be surprised.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2012
Tell her she is not beautiful and u av found ur soul mate and u want to dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Dawdy(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2012
Buy her a blue berry, black berries are no more suprises.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Dawdy(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2012
Buy her a blue berry, black berries are no more suprises.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2012
Just give her one hot slap, that should truly suprise her.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by CrazyBone(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2012
rokiatu, switea kan i slarp you with dullars? tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by MrResource(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2012
@ Op. . .Try this one 

~Killz~:

Show up empty handed. . . if she's not "Surprised", call me bastard! wink

If she's not . . .This would help

grin grin

Logic Mind:

Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Holuyeankar(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2012
jes buy her 1 okin biscuit, 1 shortcake biscuit and sweet alagbon, Wrap it up in a bow and present it to her, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix; Which Number Are You? / 6 Ways To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.